february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
236 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
Lumity’s Garden
POSTED ON May 23, 2023 5:55:56 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
Plants 2 tamato berries on May 23rd will need to harvest on June 5th
Plants 1 grepa berry on May 25th will need to harvest on June 7th
Harvest 2 tomato berries will will regrow and will need to be harvested on June 21st
Harvest 1 grepa berry will regrow and need to be harvested on June 21st
Harvested 2 tomato berries will regrow and need to be harvested on July 8th
Harvested 1 grepa berry will regrow and need to be harvested on July 8th
Harvested 2 tomato berries will regrow and need to be harvested on July 26th
Harvested 1 grepa berry will regrow and need to be harvested on July 26th
Harvested 10 tomato berries will regrow on October 14th
Harvested 5 grepa berries with regrow on October 14th
Harvested 16 tomato berries on February 7th will regrow on February 20th
Harvested 8 grepa berries on February 7th will regrow on February 20th
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Lumity’s Garden
POSTED ON May 25, 2023 5:23:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.gardenBG]--gardenColor:#65C498[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","gardenBG"]
[attr="class","gardenHead"]
thievul

has attacked

[attr="class","gardenCut"]
[attr="class","gardenCutIn"]
[attr="class","gardenCutBG"]

[attr="class","gardenIMG"]

[attr="class","gardenText"]

[attr="class","gardenStats"]
stats

male or female - run away[break]
thief / sucker punch / tail slap / parting shot / assurance

IN SEARCH FOR FOOD, this voracious Pokemon attempts to steal some of your growing berries for itself. Leaving this Pokemon alone may cause damage to your overall harvest.

[attr="class","gardenTag"]

(or any of your other characters)[break]
post by MAY 31ST 11:59PM PST to defeat or capture them![break][break]
capture will CONSUME 1 POKEBALL; failure to post before the deadline will result in a berry tree being destroyed.

close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
117 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
Lumity’s Garden
POSTED ON May 25, 2023 15:50:01 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
Axel was someone they’d met a few years ago before joining team rocket and they’d considered the younger teen a good friend. Knowing of his condition Sage couldn’t help but worry about him. Maybe because Axel’s poor health made them think of how they’re needed more attention than them. Not due to health reasons but because their twin had been the more sensitive of the two.
[break][break]
So they couldn’t help but worry about the younger teen. Knowing where he lived they had snuck their way there only to find out Axel wasn’t feeling well and that because of that he couldn’t tend to his garden. The fact the teen had a garden was definitely a surprise but Axel had always been independent, so they supposed they couldn’t be to surprised by this information.
[break][break]
Figuring it wouldn’t be to far they slipped away and as they suspected it wasn’t to far from the younger teens house. Making sure no one spotted them they slipped into the garden immediately picking up the pail he’d spotted to water the berries letting Poseidon out of his pokeball to keep watch.
[break][break]
He was in the middle of watering one of the berries which hadn’t started to sprout yet when Poseidon suddenly alerted them that they weren’t alone. The teen turned quickly to see a Thievul. They could immediately figure out what the fox Pokémon was doing there.
[break][break]
”Oh no you don’t. Defend the garden Poseidon don’t let the Thievul destroy anything. And don’t you destroy anything either,” he told the ninja Pokémon. Having his orders the greninja turned its attention to the Thievul using water shuriken to gets its attention on him instead of the still growing berries.
[break][break]
Poseidon was relentless not giving the Thievul time to counter as he send move after move at the fox pokemon until Sage called him off. ”Okay I think that’s enough,” he called out as he pulled out a pokeball and tossed it at the Thievul. It got sucked into the pokeball and they watched it to see if the catch would be successful.

OOC: Sage defends the garden and attempts to catch Thievul
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Lumity’s Garden
POSTED ON May 26, 2023 5:49:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

thievul

was caught!

stats

male or female - run away[break]
thief / sucker punch / tail slap / parting shot / assurance

[break]
you protected your garden successfully![break]
you consume 1X POKEBALL.

close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
117 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
Lumity’s Garden
POSTED ON May 26, 2023 16:04:52 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
When it stopped moving Sage picked up the pokeball. ”Good job Poseidon, we were able to defend the garden,” they said patting their greninja. Now that that was done it was time to go. They quickly finished up before withdrawing the ninja Pokémon and sneaking back out of the garden after making sure there wasn’t any sign that they had been there.
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

axel
he/him/his
february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
awards
236 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
Lumity’s Garden
POSTED ON May 27, 2023 14:36:11 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
He was still tired from his condition having affected him. But he knew that he needed to tend to his garden. So with his Mirage in tow he made his way to the garden. Upon reaching the garden he grabbed the pail and made his way to where one of the berries he had planted. However something made him pause and inspect the soil the berry was in. Frowning he used one finger ti feel the sand and frowned. It wasn’t as dry as he thought it would be.

Had someone recently watered these? Maybe his sister had watered these and forgotten to tell him. He knew it couldn’t be rain since it hadn’t rained in time he had been struggling with his condition. So either his sister had watered the berries or someone had snuck into his garden to tend to his garden when he had been out of commission. Someone sneaking into his garden to do that was ludicrous though. Wasn’t it?

He shook his head to clear his thoughts and just went on to water his garden. ”I’ll talk to my sister when I get back and ask her if she water my garden while I couldn’t,” he said to himself before putting the pail back in its spot and heading out with Mirage trailing after him.
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Lumity’s Garden
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2023 14:16:31 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
Ever had been given the task of helping someone with their garden. Apparently they weren’t feeling well and needed someone to tend the garden until they felt better. Being a ranger hr had been quick to accept the task. And it was nice since it meant he wouldn’t have to deal with anyone. It just be him, his Pokémon, and the garden. For once Volt was the one outside of his pokeball instead of Rook. He figured the electric types smaller size would be a better fit in the garden. Volt seemed happy to be walking along with him so he supposed he had made the right decision. Volt was only out to provide protection in case a wild Pokémon showed up.

Once in the garden he picked up the squirtle pail and started watering the berries. While he did that the Zebstrika kept an eye out for Pokémon. He knew that if his companion noticed a wild pokemon that he would alert him. So he wasn’t real worried. He finished watering the last of the berry trees and sighed in relief. The young man didn’t so much mind the task he just found it boring. But he supposed it was fine since it had been to help someone out.

Taking one last look around the garden he called out for his partner. ”Come on Volt it’s time to leave,” he told the electric type. Making sure to put the pail back where he had gotten it from he left with Volt following behind him.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Lumity’s Garden
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 8:31:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

pignite

has attacked

stats

male or female - thick fat[break]
arm thrust / heat crash / take down / smog / superpower

IN SEARCH FOR FOOD, this voracious Pokemon attempts to steal some of your growing berries for itself. Leaving this Pokemon alone may cause damage to your overall harvest.

[break][break]

post by OCTOBER 9TH, 11:59PM PST to defeat or capture them![break][break]
capture will CONSUME 1 POKEBALL; failure to post before the deadline will result in a berry tree being destroyed.

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Mika, Mick
he/him/his
october 30th
mauville city
bisexual
officer
sergeant
single
5’11” height
5’11” height
awards
121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mikael
mikael rosenberg
Lumity’s Garden
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 14:37:35 GMT
mikael rosenberg Avatar
He had agreed to help out with someone’s garden so that was what he was doing. The kid was someone he didn’t know but he wasn’t feeling well, and being the kind of man he was he just couldn’t turn a blind eye to someone who needed help. So when he had seen the request for aid he had immediately jumped at the opportunity. After all it was always nice to help others.

While he tended to the berry trees Aurora stood guard. Every now and then he would check to see if the Espeon was doing alright but for the most part he focused on the reason he had come here, watering the berry trees. He was just nearing the last of the trees when Aurora suddenly alerted him with a cry making him spin around in surprise.

His gaze would immediately land on the threat, a Pignite and he would indicate to his companion that she should take him on. “Prevent that pokemon from damaging any of the trees. But be careful I don’t want you accidentally damaging any of them either.”

Having her orders Aurora immediately engaged the pokemon. Aurora started the battle off by using psychic and was able to shake off the Pignites arm thrust before retaliating with arm thrust. Figuring it had enough Mikael would toss a pokeball at the Pignite before it could retaliate.

OOC: Mikael defends the garden and attempts to catch the Pignite
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Lumity’s Garden
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2023 8:37:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

pignite

was caught!

stats

male or female - thick fat[break]
arm thrust / heat crash / take down / smog / superpower

[break][break]

CONGRATULATIONS![break][break]
you CONSUME 1x POKEBALL.

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Mika, Mick
he/him/his
october 30th
mauville city
bisexual
officer
sergeant
single
5’11” height
5’11” height
awards
121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mikael
mikael rosenberg
Lumity’s Garden
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 2:34:12 GMT
mikael rosenberg Avatar
The catch was successful and he picked up the pokeball containing his new Pokémon before continuing his task. Since he was on the last tree finishing up on the watering didn’t take long. ”Well that should do it,” he told Aurora as he let his gaze sweep the garden one last time. ”We should be heading back, we did what we came here to do,” he told the Espeon as he put the pail back where he had found it before motioning towards Aurora. And with that the two left.
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights