[attr="class","contestIMG"]

[attr="class","contestTitle"]AUTUMN CONTEST
SHOW OFF YOUR PKMN!

[attr="class","contestLogo"]

[break]

[attr="class","contestAnnouncer"]
[attr="class","th th-quote-down"]

[attr="class","contestAnnouncerText"]

ROUND 2 has commenced. each challenger stands on one end opposite from the other. upon the scoreboard the audience are able to see the battle between the following are:

[BREAK][BREAK]

the CONTEST BATTLE is a five-minute battle ( you have until the 15th posting round ) in which two pokémon coordinators face each other while continuing to show off their pokémon's style and skill as in the performance stage. just like the first round we will use a point system.

[break][break]

the battle will begin with a fixed number of points and the object of the battle is to decrease the opponent's points. points are deducted by either of the following:

[break][break]

• coordinators may lose points when their pokemon are hit by an attack.
  • when their pokemon's attack fails.
  • when the opposing pokemon performs a particularly appealing move or combination.
  • when the opposing pokemon uses their ( the opponent's) pokemon's attack to its own advantage.
  • if neither side has chosen to attack within a posting round, you will both receive a penalty card and be deducted points. receiving a second penalty card will result in disqualification.

[break][break]

there will be FIFTEEN POST ROUNDS IN TOTAL meaning each person ( you, your opponent, and myself ) will be making FIFTEEN POSTS EACH. the order will go as follows:

• your post
  • opponent's post
  • my post which will include score tally/summary. this will signify the end of round 1.
  • first person's post again
  • opponent's post
  • rinse and repeat my post, end of round 2.

[break][break]

with that out of the way. as usual, if you have any questions, please DM ME ON DISCORD. it's easier to reach me that way and if you're confused about anything, please ask. and remember to have fun!

[break][break]
so, with a short summary, adelaide and wren were put against one another because it held interesting plot potential. considering wren barely got by and adelaide flawlessly came into round 2. the audience and judges found the two to be polar opposites. wren lacks what adelaide possesses. the anticipation to see how wren will fair this round will mean that many heavy eyes will be all on her. adelaide is currently a fan favorite, but will wren take the notes given to her from round 1 and show growth in round 2?

[attr="class","contestPokemon"]
[attr="class","contestPKMNHeadBG"]

[attr="class","contestPKMNHead"]

[attr="class","contestAppeal"]
APPEAL

[attr="class","contestAppealIMG yes"]

[attr="class","contestPokemon"]
[attr="class","contestPKMNHeadBG"]

[attr="class","contestPKMNHead"]

[attr="class","contestAppeal"]
APPEAL

[break]

[attr="class","contestFoot"]
[attr="class","contestIMG"]

[newclass=.CUTE]--contestAccent:#d15392[/newclass]
[newclass=.COOL]--contestAccent:#ce6f54[/newclass]
[newclass=.BEAUTY]--contestAccent:#546fad[/newclass]
[newclass=.CLEVER]--contestAccent:#548e37[/newclass]
[newclass=.TOUGH]--contestAccent:#c1a73f[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
autumn grand festival [ bc ]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 5:10:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Baskerville:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,addycute]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
AUTUMN GRAND FESTIVAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
the flame of my love!

[attr=class,lyric2]
light of my heart!

[attr=class,bulk]
Garbed in her flowing dress, Adelaide gracefully strode across the stage to the marker she had been assigned as she happily waved at the cheering crowd. When the lights converged upon their arena and the two stood in place, the pink-haired lass shifted her beaming eyes to and smiled. "Nice to meet you, cutie! Let's do our best, 'kay?" She urged, pumping both of her dainty gloved fists in front of her.[break][break]

Suddenly, a fierce and competitive flame burned in her lavender eyes as she struck a pose, spreading her feet apart and setting one hand against her hip while the other reached for the sky. "Caecilia! Let's show them the heat of our love, darling! Harken to me!"[break][break]

Somewhere in the shadows at the edges of the contest hall, a noble eagle's cry rang out. Then, with the fiery ignition of its FLAME BODY, a Talonflame emerged from that darkness like a phoenix, burning the shadows away and casting the audience below in the flickering orange glow of its light. With an AGILITY that only served to stoke the flames that flowed off of its wings, Caecilia shot towards the arena like a meteor before spiraling upwards and leaving a trail of hot sparks in her wake.[break][break]

In the dazzling luminescence of these sparks, Adelaide's eyes shone like crystal clear amethyst, staring upwards with reverence for her partner. [break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]
notes:[break][break]

Talonflame activated its Flame Body![break]
Contact with the Pokémon may burn the attacker.[break]
Talonflame used Agility! +2 SPD![break]
The user relaxes and lightens its body to move faster. This sharply raises the Speed stat.[break][break]

ob7SfoXn[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,addycutecredit]
punki

[newclass=".addycute .accentbg"]background: #FF9263;[/newclass]

[newclass=".addycute .accentborder"]border-color: #FF9263;[/newclass]

[newclass=".addycute .tagline a, .addycute .bulk b, .addycute .bulk i, .addycutecredit a"]color: #FF9263;[/newclass]

[newclass=".addycute .image"]background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/O9SZhyB.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".addycute"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #f0f0f0; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".addycute .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".addycute .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.6; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".addycute .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".addycute .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".addycute .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #fff; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".addycute .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #fff; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".addycute .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".addycute .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".addycute .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".addycute .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".addycute .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #3e3e3e; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #fff; font-size: 14px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".addycute .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".addycute .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".addycute .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".addycute .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".addycute .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #fff; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; text-align: justify; color: rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".addycutecredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".addycutecredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]