awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
he sees you when you're sleeping
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 4:19:30 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 christmas is coming, and that meant the submarine decor needed to reflect the season. dominic feels like it's been mere days since he shooed away the clusters of pumpkaboos (that had the audacity to hiss at him as they trotted away) and took down the tacky fake cobwebs, but here he was again - hanging christmas lights between two trees in the courtyard.

dominic pauses his work and heaves a sigh when he hears the incoming clack of heels down the corridor - it's late into the night and he hasn't intended or wanted to run into anyone except maybe declan, least of all circe; he doesn't need to turn to turn to be able to identify her by the footsteps alone.

"why are you awake," dominic snaps, not turning to look at her as he busies himself detangling a string of lights.

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2020 7:36:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"Because it's lonely without you in bed beside me." Circe answers him with a retort that feigns sincerity. However, she didn't even let her statement finish before her eyes were rolling. In actuality, tonight was another late one for the head scientist, who'd been busy with various tasks and dealing for the past handful of weeks. And so, taking her mind off of work and onto something else seemed like a delight at this point. She'd almost wished it were Priam who were awake, least she could've, politely, asked him to make her a cup of coffee and fetch a few other things for her.

"...It'll take forever to untangle them with the way you're doing it." The woman comments after a moment of watching him. Did she offer any assistance or help? No, not really. Lips merely pulled into a thin smile of amusement whilst eyes narrow at they stare at him. "Did...you lose a bet with Zacharias? Or, are you trying to get on Walsh's good side?"

close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
become as fire, eat the woods. eat the dark and show where i stood
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2020 7:51:20 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 dominic exhales in an amused scoff, his mouth twisting into a brief jeering smirk. "didn't think you'd miss me so much," he mutters into the decorations, his brow quirking into a frown at her follow-up comment. in retrospect, it would have been easier and quicker if he had unplugged them from the socket. the lights begin to flicker different colours, illuminating his face in greens and reds.

a pause stretches out and dominic opts to not provide an explanation for his current task. his silence is accompanied by the jangle of little bells as he shakes the cord in a way that is almost helpless. finally, he swings around to stare at circe, incredulous. "are you going to help me or...?"

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2020 0:00:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Lips tug into a grimace, and a melodramatic gag leaves the head scientist's lips. The thought of ever 'missing' him leaves her physically sick. But, its easily remedied by watching him struggle, and clear distaste, in putting up the decorations. Damn, she should've brought her phone to take a few pictures.

"Maybe." She answers him with an innocent shrug, taking a few steps forward, as though about to assist...However, she pauses, as though truly thinking about it. "Probably not though." The woman retreats to sit on the nearby bench, a leg propping itself over the other as she instead watches.