February Eleventh
Lacunosa Town, Unova
Bisexual
Actor
Grunt
Single
5 height
5 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
24 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sterling
sterling matthews
opening of a slasher film [m/o]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 17:07:23 GMT
sterling matthews Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","complanet"]

[attr="class","complanet-color"]

[attr="class","complanet-grad"]

[attr="class","complanet-img"]

[attr="class","complanet-img-1"]

[attr="class","complanet-shadow"]

[attr="class","complanet-top"]

i'll do what i do, and you will look away

[attr="class","complanet-post"]

Was Sterling making a mistake? Oh, abso-fucking-lutely.
[break][break]
But he didn’t know when to call it quits, apparently, so here he was, about to become the victim in some real life slasher film because he was looking for a “missing person”. One who was probably dead and gone at that- something he was trying to ignore, even though he wasn’t good at actual rescue missions and the thought of that made him sick.
[break][break]
He didn’t even know what he was sitting around and waiting for. Some poor soul to pass by so he could drag them into this? To see how long he could stand around before some masked bastard with a chainsaw popped out and started chasing him? The only thing that really convinced him he wasn’t about to get axe-murdered was the Swampert relaxing nearby. Surely Peony would be more on guard if something was about to actually happen.
[break][break]
He hoped.

[attr="class","complanet-bot"]

@pharaohleap

mission

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700,800]

[googlefont=Hind:400,700]

[newclass=.complanet]width:365px;border:solid 10px #f9f9f9;text-align:justify;text-transform:uppercase;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-color]background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-grad]border-radius:3px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(235,235,235,.65),rgba(235,235,235,1));padding:25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img]margin:5px 0px -15px 0px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img-1]margin:0px auto;height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;border:solid 20px #999999;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:100%;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img-1 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(85%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-top]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:15px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#444444;background-color:#eeeeee;padding:30px;font:10.25px Hind;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post i]color:#777777;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post b]color:#999999;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;font-style:none!important;text-decoration:none;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-shadow]border-radius:3px;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(22,22,22,.05);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2020 22:51:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monlyrics"]私は怪物です
[attr="class","monbody"]
Gripping the back of her Staraptor, the ranger elegantly soared through the crisp December sky, expertly scanning the land below for any signs of the reportedly missing athlete. "Is that him?" She scrunched her nose and squinted her eyes down at the sight of a mysterious young man situated alongside a dirt road. While the report she reviewed had a picture of the missing athlete she was searching for, she couldn't quite distinguish if this person she spotted held any similarities from the height she was at. So, with a quick tug or two, the duo descended from the sky, swiftly landing mere inches from the man.

Upon landing, Danny leapt off her Pokemon and slowly began to approach the man, mentally comparing his face with that of the picture she was sent. No dice. She softly gnawed on her bottom lip, disappointment painted across her face. "Sorry to barge in on...whatever you're doing," She pursed her lips and paused for a moment, her eyes flicking onto the nearby swampert before returning to the man. "but I'm looking for someone. He's about yay high, brown hair, athletic build - it's hard to miss him, really." As she described his height, she gave an rough estimate of how tall 6'2" would be compared to her own size of 5'5".

[attr="class","montag"]
[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.mon]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#9A8A9D;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mon img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monlyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:18px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monbody]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monbody b]color:rgb(193,126,208);[/newclass]

[newclass=.montag]text-align:center;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag a]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Corvus

Ster
He/him
Twenty-four
February Eleventh
Lacunosa Town, Unova
Bisexual
Actor
Grunt
Single
5 height
5 height
awards
24 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sterling
sterling matthews
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2020 4:24:51 GMT
sterling matthews Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","complanet"]
[attr="class","complanet-color"]
[attr="class","complanet-grad"]

[attr="class","complanet-img"]
[attr="class","complanet-img-1"]

[attr="class","complanet-shadow"]
[attr="class","complanet-top"]

i'll do what i do, and you will look away

[attr="class","complanet-post"]

Sterling doesn't even really notice the bird at first; he's too focused on other things to look up. The Swampert does, though, and for a moment he debated putting the Pokemon away- it doesn't seem like anything bad is going to happen. Not unless he really fucks up somehow. Which, honestly, was just as apt to happen as not.
[break][break]
His weird self-loathing is interrupted, fortunately, by the duo landing mere inches away. A swear comes from him before he can stop it. Which, hopefully, he won't be blamed for, except for the fact that maybe he could have avoided being startled if he were actually paying attention. Once Sterling realizes he's actually not going to die, he shoves down the embarrassment that threatens to make his face red. Just in time for him to connect what the stranger was saying to what he was doing. Supposedly.
[break][break]
"I wish I had. I'm looking for him too." Not really. He realizes tbat mistake, and is quick to backtrack. "Well, I was aboyt to. But this just has 'slasher film' energy, so I was trying to figure something out." As he says it, he hesitates and reaches for two other Pokeballs- just to add to it. And because he feels safer with more than just the Swampert. Once the Growlithe and Sylveon are released, he glances back to the stranger. "If we're both looking for the same person, we could go together."

[attr="class","complanet-bot"]

@pharaohleap
@danny

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700,800]
[googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.complanet]width:365px;border:solid 10px #f9f9f9;text-align:justify;text-transform:uppercase;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-color]background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-grad]border-radius:3px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(235,235,235,.65),rgba(235,235,235,1));padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img]margin:5px 0px -15px 0px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1]margin:0px auto;height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;border:solid 20px #999999;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:100%;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(85%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-top]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:15px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#444444;background-color:#eeeeee;padding:30px;font:10.25px Hind;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post i]color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post b]color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;font-style:none!important;text-decoration:none;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-shadow]border-radius:3px;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(22,22,22,.05);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2020 5:13:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monlyrics"]私は怪物です
[attr="class","monbody"]
"Uh huh. Right..." The ranger narrowed her eyes darkly at the skittish man. While she was typically much more lighthearted, there was a life at stake, so she didn't quite have the time to take-in any possible dead weight. Danny combed her finger through her hair as she eyed the stranger down, contemplating whether this words carried any merit. On one hand, he came across as someone who's easily frightened by their surroundings (which is never good when dealing with the wilderness), but on the other hand...this area was largely foreign to her. Having someone with even the slightest bit of knowledge might prove to be a great aid to their rescue effort. "Do you know the area around here well," She inquired, her head tilted slightly to the right. "or can your Growlithe sniff out tracks?"

[attr="class","montag"]
[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.mon]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#9A8A9D;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mon img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monlyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:18px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monbody]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monbody b]color:rgb(193,126,208);[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag]text-align:center;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag a]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[/quote]

close tab

played by

Corvus

Ster
He/him
Twenty-four
February Eleventh
Lacunosa Town, Unova
Bisexual
Actor
Grunt
Single
5 height
5 height
awards
24 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sterling
sterling matthews
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2021 6:02:56 GMT
sterling matthews Avatar
[attr="class","sterling"]
159 for @danny

This woman, probably a ranger if Sterling really had to guess, didn’t seem all too impressed by him. Which, in all honesty, was fair- but still. If some Pokemon had suddenly dove down at anyone else, he doubted they’d be perfectly calm. Which, either way, he doesn’t have to exactly explain himself to her. If he wanted to be startled by a Pokemon, that was his business.

He’s being so defensive about his earlier startle that he almost misses what she’s asking- and he really doesn’t want to go alone. ”Well, I’m not exactly familiar, but Begonia should be able to track pretty well.” Emphasis on should. It wasn’t like he had tried to track someone down with the Growlithe before, because he hadn’t had a need to up until now. The Pokemon in question is alert enough, which is probably a good thing.

Unless she’s not able to help and the supposed ranger leaves Sterling to his fate.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".sterling"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sterling b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#ad94b3; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sterling i"]font-style:italic;color:#ad94b3; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]