swear [c]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
swear [c]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2021 9:00:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","jun"]it's raining when it happens.

the overwhelming sound of droplets falling onto concrete is enough to drown out the approaching footsteps. it masks their gross scents, veils their ghastly appearances. and then it's dark, so sudden and heavy that it almost suffocates, and after an indefinite amount of time, jun awakens.

hands bound, legs tied to the chair, the atmosphere, much like the darkness, almost suffocates him. but he takes a moment, blinking and breathing before his senses calm.

"where am i?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.jun] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .jun b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .jun u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .jun a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .jun .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .jun .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .jun .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .jun .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
It ain’t easy being mean. In effete morality, I maintain a masquerade of earnestness and modesty.
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
swear [c]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2021 20:05:09 GMT
marie jules Avatar

[attr="class","freiwantimg"]

If one were to give a face to the admin Marie, it would not be her own, for when one face is already in use, another takes its place.

The rhythmic sound of stilettos stepped closer and closer to the young man, the sound piercing through the darkness like a sharpened knife through skin. It calls for attention, for eyes to fall onto the source - if any, as it encroaches, grows louder, and finally reveals itself in the form of the rocket admin Marie.

As she appears into vision, a smile is seen on her lips, the woman shooing away the grunts that once watched over the boy.

Nice to meet you, Mr. Okuda.

Her tone is warm and her smile welcoming, but a sense of dread lingers on the few words she speaks.

Make yourself comfortable-” She snaps and the ropes that once bound him loosen then give, falling limp from their respective locations. “-we’ll be here for a bit.

@jun