idle [solo/wild]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
idle [solo/wild]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2018 14:22:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar

littleroot is really a nice place. thomas wishes that he could live here or someplace similar. or, well, maybe in the past he did. before the mind wipe. sometimes he refers to it as his "past life", sometimes "before", or "a long time ago". no matter how many times he talks about it though, nothing ever really comes that tells him that he is possibly right or possibly wrong. nothing clues him any closer to the truth. he frowns as he sits on a dull blue bench; his cheeks resting on both of his palms, his elbows resting on his thighs.

banette is outside his ball today, sitting beside him with his ghostly appendages resting on his sides, touching the metal bench. it's people watching today, thomas muses, as he is staring at nothing in particular. as he sees a happy family pass by him, a sharp pain digs into his chest. jealousy, envy, but he can't miss something that he doesn't remember having. the young man lets out a long, drawn out sigh.

banette does not react. the ghost pokemon is actually mode idle than his trainer at times, but he follows him anyway, like a doll with an invisible chain. they wait for something, anything to happen.

tags: none
notes: doing this right before rollover lmao

close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin
ADMIN
idle [solo/wild]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2018 16:56:58 GMT
ADMIN Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD FLOATZEL APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / swift swim[break]
agility / aqua tail / pursuit / double hit
[break][break]

@thomashale

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
idle [solo/wild]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2018 16:12:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar

most of the pokemon that passes by his field of vision are strangers that he doesn't recognise. one in particular catches his attention, though––a large, orange pokemon that isn't really moving well on land. an educated guess tells him that this creature might be a water type because of the fins on its arms, but he really isn't sure. still, it glances over him and deems him unimportant. perhaps it is just passing through to the next body of water, which...well, he isn't sure where that is since littleroot is basically surrounded by forest. maybe somewhere here or there––he imagines a tiny pond for a moment and finds it amusing if the pokemon decided to sit there with barely a part of its body submerged in the water.

he shakes the thought off, and at the same time he finds the pokemon already out of his vision. disappeared into the shrubbery or the trees, he isn't sure which. maybe that was someone's pokemon instead of a wild one. he kicks his legs into the air, one after another like a drum beat. his hands clasp onto the metal bench. he wonders what else he might see today.

tags: none!
notes: i don't really have any idea as to why a floatzel would approach thomas so ??

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height