solo one

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
solo one
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2018 20:15:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","abner"]

As Abner made his way through the small little town, literally called Littleroot and for no unknown reason, he wondered if this was what it was like to be a trainer starting out. Obviously, he was a few heads too tall. But he had two Pokémon at his side that he could say he got from a professor, hadn't Toxicroak come from some scientist because it had an attitude problem?

Either way, sort of felt like he was just starting out. Maybe he could pretend if only for a second. What did League rookies do for fun though? Did they just wander around catching Pokémon after a battle? He couldn't see any immediate trainers, so Abner settled for the tall grass.

With a hand in his pocket, he kicked at the grass, halfway expecting something to leap out at him and start a battle.

▸ @wildpokes

[newclass=.abner]width:300px; text-align:justify; font-size:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.abner b]color:#765D75; font-family:calibri; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
solo one
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2018 1:31:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD WHIRLIPEDE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / swarm[break]
iron defense / rock climb / steamroller / agility
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
solo one
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2018 1:45:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","abner"]

Maybe... he should have paced himself? Really, why the hell wouldn't he just... catch the thing? It was a poison type, he knew that much. So why the hell not, right?

Abner tossed out Pangoro's Safariball, watching as she appeared and chewed on her stalk, arms crossed, looking down at the small round thing before her. What the actual fuck was she supposed to do about that shit? She looked at the purple thing that was glaring at her from within the grass, then over at Abner.

All he did was shrug his shoulder at her. "What?" When she continued staring, he let out a huff and waved his hand at it. "Just, punch it enough, that I can get it in a Pokéball you stubborn old bitch."

Pangoro snorted at Abner's words but knew that was just how he spoke. They communicated very vulgarly, he did with anyone. There was no filter; since there never had to be, he never installed one. Either way, she moved over toward the Whirlipede and gripped both sides of it. She was preparing to Circle Throw this thing into a tree, but her hands went through the thing. She blinked, the thing had used Agility and gotten right out of her clutches! Annoyed, Pangoro stomped the ground and looked up to see the Whirlipede Steamroller-ing her way toward the panda.

Punching her fist into her hand, Pangoro stood her ground. She bent down, gripped the Whirlipede as it tried to hit her, and then Pangoro used Vital Throw. It wasn't super effective, but it stopped the little shit from rolling away from her with an Agility again. Pangoro didn't hesitate to start throwing some Bullet Punches.

Once Pangoro was done, Abner looked at the Whirlipede long enough to throw a Pokéball at it half-heartedly. He gave Pangoro a smile, a 'good job' before recalling her into her Safariball and shrinking the orb before putting it into his pocket.

▸ @wildpokes

[newclass=.abner]width:300px; text-align:justify; font-size:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.abner b]color:#765D75; font-family:calibri; font-weight:lighter; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga