forgotten recollections [leslie]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2018 16:25:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","leslie"]

party
tag
notes
i am died

Leslie couldn't help how he laughed with Alex. It was easy, it always had been. There was little to worry about when somebody made you feel so free and light. It wasn't as if Leslie didn't feel this way normally, but ... Leslie hated being alone, it was his biggest fear, and right now, right here, he had Alex with him to make him feel not alone. Completely un-alone. If that was even a thing. Felt like a thing. Felt like a beautiful thing.

"Uh, yeah, no, I don't mind." He confirmed with a small blush. The things Alex said, what he was hinting at, it made Leslie want it... and he couldn't have it while Alex was basically broken. Which was a pity. Well, there were ways, but didn't the first time have to be special or something? It'd sure be a memory, them doing anything with Alex all bandaged and cast up.

"I can't promise I'll behave. You're tempting." Leslie rectified that nose kiss with a kiss to Alex' lips. God he tasted good. How annoying, because he knew Alex wouldn't want to be bombarded with affection... oh, or would he? "And as far as the apartment," he had leaned back so they could actually talk. Or else he'd just make-out with him a hell of a lot more. "And the application, you'll get it. I don't have a single doubt in my mind." He furrowed his brows and poked Alex' good side. "You shouldn't either. You're great, and strong, and you'll get it. No doubt."

[newclass=".leslie"]margin-bottom:-60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".leslie b"]color:#F1A000; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".leslie i"]color:#F1A000; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".leslie a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2018 17:13:35 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]
pokemon

tag
@leslie

words

notes
*screaming in the distance, sirens*

“What makes you so sure—hey! he yelped, squirming a bit as Leslie poked him on his good side—which also happened to be his extremely ticklish side as well, oops.

“That tickles,” he added a few moments later, trying to poke him with his left hand—but only managing to reach behind the blonde’s left ear. He didn’t have the faintest where the hell Leslie’s ticklish spots were, so he was taking a guess at this point.

Wiggling around, the blush never left his face as he was kissed again—shit, he was trying so hard to keep himself under control but hot damn he loved those kisses. They were so soft, he tasted so good, and…

Okay, wait, wait, stop, you’re overthinking things! He thought to himself, quickly banishing the naughty thoughts in his head as he continued to chuckle.

“Okay, see, here’s the problem: I only currently have a Salamence and a Braviary. Not exactly enough for a proper ‘challenge’, don’t you think?” he replied a few moments later. “You really think I got it? Me, the foreigner from Mistralton? he continued, flicking his fingers underneath Leslie’s nose, still trying to find wherever the hell his ticklish spot was. If it wasn’t around his face, then it had to be somewhere around his body… shame he couldn’t reach down and prod him in the sides, at least for now.

“So… does this mean you’ll be helping me with the rehab? I mean… you know me the best, so… I—I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

Shit, did he just indirectly ask the other if he wanted to move in with him?!

[newclass=".alex"] [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2018 19:08:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","leslie"]

party
tag
notes
rip emotions

That kiss had definitely lasted longer than Leslie expected, but he hadn't been upset by it. Instead, he'd let it take however long it wanted. Sort of wished it would have taken longer, but understood why it wouldn't.

"That's not a problem. It just means you're going to be catching flying types for a little while." Leslie shrugged his shoulders. "Besides, you never know. Your gym could revolve around something completely different than typical gym battles. You could have skydiving or something." There was definitely a little laugh after what he said, because, skydiving really?.

"But hell yeah I think you've got it. You're tough. Survived a Mega-Abomasnow attack, didn't you?" Leslie smirked before moving to sit less beside him and more in front of him. Not too far away, but far enough away he wouldn't be tempted to kiss him again... hopefully. That was the goal, anyway.

When he mentioned rehab, Leslie smirked. "Why Alexei," Leslie's tone suggested nothing short of teasing foreplay. "Are you inviting me to live with you during your recovery???" His features fell serious as he smiled, very fondly, at his boyfriend. "Because I'd love to."

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2018 15:07:11 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]
pokemon

tag
@leslie

words

notes
can you say ultra-gay

“Skydiving? Of all the things you thought of, the first thing is outright skydiving?” he said with a bit of a laugh, flicking that little cowlick of Leslie’s. “If we were in Mistralton I’d definitely make that the challenge… but… well, I have to think of something else… care to help me out with it?

Sure, he may be more than a little obsessed with Flying-types, but even in some areas he still had some difficulty coming up with an appropriate challenge for something that could potentially represent Fortree. He didn’t realize that the blonde had actually picked up on his indirect question, and the blush came back in full-force.

“I survived with your help, you know,” he said quietly. “If you weren’t there I’d be pretty much dead,” he continued, his gaze turning away for a few moments. “But really… thank you. I mean it, he added once he’d let a few moments of silence pass between them, before sticking his tongue out at him playfully.

“I—I wouldn’t be offering if I wasn’t, would I,” he joked. “Actually… I… I know you wander around a lot, you told me. But… I wanted to ask if you’d like to… he trailed off, furiously blushing before shaking his head and falling quiet. How was he going to say it?

That he’d be lonely if Leslie moved out once they were done?

Would he return back to his living off the earth ways?

Alexei didn’t want that, no…

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2018 17:50:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","leslie"]

party
tag
notes
these two derps omg

Okay so again skydiving was a bit silly and Leslie couldn't blame Alexei for how the injured one teased him. However, he did think it was a pretty cool idea. He'd at least go for a gym badge if one had to skydive and collect stuff, like in Mario Party games. Oh, but gyms weren't meant to be mini-games, now, were they? And that's exactly why he wasn't a gym leader— among other reasons.

Hearing Alexei profess that he'd be dead without him had Leslie letting a blush form, while also smirking like he was a cocky bastard. "Course you would be, and that's why I'll stay." Responding to both points in one swing. "Not that I don't trust you to take it easy," maybe that was part of it. "But I want to be there ... ah, recovery reasons aside."

Yeah, that was well worded, right? That made sense, didn't it? No, maybe he should elaborate. So, he only hesitated a moment before speaking again. "I want to stay with you, long as I can, much as I can. Just cause you're you, not because I need to take care of you, or anything. That's just a bonus."

And cue his own blushing... geez.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2018 15:40:10 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]
pokemon

tag
@leslie

words

notes
can you say ultra-gay

The moment he’d mentioned ‘recovery reasons aside’, he couldn’t believe it.

Would he dare to hope? Was this just going to be a dream where he’d wake up from and then find himself back in an ugly reality without him in it?

Just to make sure he wasn’t, he faced Leslie and then stared right into his brilliant blues for the briefest of moments before he pinched the other lightly on the cheek, hoping he’d get some kind of not-so-violent reaction from him.

“I… I have to be sure. I’m not dreaming all this up, am I?” he hummed, before eventually reaching over and pinching the back of his right hand—and let out a hiss of pain. “Okay, ow, that really hurt, I felt that, this isn’t just a highly lucid dream, it’s real, you’re real, I’m real, I just…” he continued, that damned blush never leaving his face.

“But—but yeah, you… you look cute when you blush, he said a few moments later, to hopefully cover the awkward silence.

“Again… thank you. I—I really do mean it.”

Who would be the first to say those words? Well, he wanted the moment to be special—certainly not here, at least. Maybe when he’d had enough time to recover and made Leslie an entire dinner course by himself and impressed him with his gastronomical talents… maybe then? Who knows?

To seal the entire deal, he leaned forward again, this time being the first to actually initiate contact, tilting the blonde closer with another kiss on the lips. This time he couldn’t help himself and tickled the other’s mouth with a little teasing lick, before drawing back—that damned blush still evident on his face.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2018 18:34:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","leslie"]

party
tag
notes
the CUTIES

As their lips connected, Leslie melted into the kiss. The words previous were of little concern. Yes, he was thankful that Alexei and he were on the same page. At least, he thought they were on the same page. Leslie was a more physical being then he was mental being. He didn't think about the feelings bubbling up in his stomach and in his soul, he just felt them. And typically he expressed it with his actions, such as these kisses. His main language was physical touch and that included the language of romance.

So, he happily accepted that teasing lick while breaking the kiss with a smile and chuckling. "It's too bad you're injured." He couldn't help how he blushed, moving up to whisper into Alexei's ear. "I just want to take you, here and now.... is that bad?." That was a rhetorical question, which was proven by how he kissed Alexei's ear and leaned away.

He knew there'd be a blush so he just leaned back enough to lay back on the bed. "But! You're recovering," with a sigh, he wiggled his nose and picked up the remote, turning the TV on. "So shitty TV shows and hospital food it is. Guess we'll just have to enjoy each other's company without getting physical..." Leslie lifted a finger, as if to interrupt himself. "For the time bieng, obviously."

With that, he smirked and flipped through channels. "Can't wait to move in." Yes, he was definitely suggesting there would be a lot of ... coitus.