welcome to the party. [c]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2019 15:48:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Going out on that hike with had her needing another. So, before her meeting with the Gym Leader of Lavaridge, Francie made her way up Mt. Chimney with her Rockruffs by her side. She saw a few cute wild Pokémon, got up a bit, got a great view and a few pictures, and now she was on her way down the mountain again and making her way into Lavaridge.

She'd heard that the hot springs were magic, so she took a dip in there as a sort of makeshift shower before finally heading to the gym. Once inside the gym, Francie pulled out her phone and sent Cray a message, saying she was there and sorry she was early.

A whole fifteen minutes early... and she'd tried to plan so much so she'd be on time.

@verbatim4
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2019 20:25:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Trying to bathe a rather large scorpion probably wasn't the best of ideas but Cray would be damned if he let one of his Pokemon run around after they had a quick run through some of the ash that covered parts of the ground. Being so close to the volcano meant that things were constantly getting covered in dust and ash. It was a hazard to everything if he was honest. Scrubbing Tank's body though was the least of his worries when he had a guest joining him today as well. Especially when they showed up earlier than expected. Washing down Tank was taking longer than he would have liked and the half soaked scorpion couldn't exactly go inside the gym. So pulling out his phone was the only thing he could do for the moment to send a quick text to his guest. 'I'm behind the gym. My hands are a bit full.' It was a short text but to the point hopefully.

>