Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]
pokemon

tag
@leslie

words

notes
the very first time they met!

So it had been a while since he’d seriously checked in with the Blissey Health and Insurance Agency.

…completely cheesy name, but who cares, they got their job done! It had been some time since he had to part ways with his previous physician, as they had to travel out to another region—it was a shame, since they were getting along pretty fine. It just… well, he’d also been admonished by said previous doctor to keep out of getting into trouble but what the hell could you do if you were a traveling Trainer?

Danger awaited at every turn.

He’d put in the request, and hopefully this time he’d be able to at least get someone who’d stay with him longer than a couple of months, because honestly having to switch doctors every so often sucked to all hell. There was colossal paperwork to deal with, transferring of records, all that nitty-gritty shit and he hated that so very much, it was so time-consuming it bordered on exasperation.

Now that he’d gotten a message from said agency to come in as they’d managed to find a doctor—another one, and hopefully this wasn’t going to retreat like the last one—and asked for him to come in. But for some reason… he was nervous as fuck.

Why was that? Nerves? Tension? Relief? Honestly he had no idea.

And so he was here, in one corner of the quieter business district of Lilycove, closeted up in a waiting area holding a piece of paper that had the details sent to him.

“Cohen… huh. Leslie? This a girl?” he mused to himself quietly.

[newclass=".alex"] [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
first impressions last [past | leslie]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2019 18:19:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Leslie lazily made his way through the town. He'd woken up about an hour ago to meet with a client. While he was thankful for the work, the client sounded like a handful. Why? Because BHIA did their research and typically it was never wrong. This guy came seemingly out of nowhere and had a very little medical history at all if any.

As he approached the meeting place, Leslie eyed the people. A certain head of nearly white hair, with a scarf around his neck, alerted Leslie to the picture he'd seen from the agency.

'Yep, definitely him.'

Leslie quickly made his way up to the table and gave a warm smile. If he was seen Leslie would stick out his hand and give a bright greeting smile.

"Alexei Ivanov? I'm Leslie Cohen, from the Blissey Health and Insurance Agency."

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,047 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
first impressions last [past | leslie]
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2019 17:13:34 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]
pokemon

tag
@leslie

words

notes
and he makes his first faux pas…

He’d gotten fussy while waiting for whoever had been sent his way he’d decided to take out his phone and was now fiddling around with something inside, he’d very nearly missed the voice that had spoken in his direction.

He was of the thinking that his next physician was going to be a cute female—sadly he wasn’t into her even if she was more than not so obviously into him… that was a hell and a half gently putting her off from her advances…

…it wasn’t until his brain did a double-take and processed that the voice was that of a guy’s did he look up to see a pair of the brightest blue eyes looking down at him from behind thin-rimmed glasses. And what was with that cowlick sticking up from one side of the guy’s hairline?

“Wait… Leslie? I—I thought you were a…girl, he blurted without even realizing what he said a few seconds later. It was at that point he suddenly felt his ears burn and flush red before he hid the bottom half of his face in his scarf! “Oh, shit, I’m so sorry!” he mumbled a few moments later, unable to fight off the building embarrassment that now reared its head in full.

“I—I… I’m really sorry,” he apologized again. “I just—your name threw me off for a few moments so I thought you were…” he stammered himself into silence.

[newclass=".alex"] [/newclass]