He/Him
April Third
Almia
wink
Businessman/Carni
Cadet
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
16 posts
misha altru DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @misha
misha altru
Which Hand?
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2021 4:38:03 GMT
misha altru Avatar
Misha stared at his hands, trading a coin between each of his fingers. A simple fun trick that amazed many. Though an even better trick was guess which hand the coin was in! It was an easy carnival trick to play in bars, mainly because he was intentionally vague saying there was no rules in the first place. The line to challenge him was unreal, but honestly he could care less because they'd all lose because the coin would NEVER be in his hands. They'd always be somewhere or else, or the zoroark illusion would hide the coins.

Now the one person in particular that he wanted to challenge, was an avatar, mainly to gamble for a specimen or two of his dna, MAYBE snatch some articuno feathers if he was lucky. Walking past the line and right up to the stranger. "How about a game!" clearly Misha knew he was a stranger to him.

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,801 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
Which Hand?
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2021 4:02:39 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Mossdeep—

For some reason, they had a particular stall that sold only one kind of bubble tea that was popular with the locals. And when that stall was open, it was fucking bedlam.

The reason for the infrequent openings was because of the fact that the owner lived in another region and managed another stall there as well, therefore their time in Hoenn was split along this faraway place…

Of course he just had to get his hands on that elusive bubble tea whenever the stall was open.

Now that he’d managed to secure the goods (and was enjoying a sip of it for himself) he blinked—who the hell was—this?

“What kind of a game?” he began tentatively.

close tab

played by

Window

He/Him
April Third
Almia
wink
Businessman/Carni
Cadet
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
16 posts
misha altru DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @misha
misha altru
Which Hand?
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 0:21:50 GMT
misha altru Avatar
"Well" the brunette winked opening his hand. "A simple game really, nothing really hard. All you got to do is guess which hand the coin landed in," The carni was keen and a liar. It was clear that he meant a normal game but with the clown himself it wasn't just that. "And we can place a wager. If you win.....how about." he paused smirking, poking the mans beverage, "I buy you whatever you desire," he then let the coin appear like magic in his fingers, "I get a date for lack of a better term, just you and me alone," he bargained.

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,801 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
Which Hand?
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 20:58:58 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Ah, coin games.

His eyebrows narrowed for a few moments—oh, he hated having to keep track of shit like that because it usually involved trickery and sleight of hand; something which he admittedly was not very good at.

“So, if I guess wrong—what do you want, then?” he went on, deciding to humor the other man. Because who knew what they wanted?

Besides, it was just a harmless little game, right?

Right…?