[attr="class","alex"]
pokemon

tag
@tag

words

notes
the search for avians continues.

It still wasn’t enough.

He’d already collected a few more Flying-types, but it still wasn’t enough for him! At least, that’s what he’d noticed. Checking the list of Pokémon he was looking out for, he let out an irritated little sigh.

Why isn’t this list getting any shorter? Why the hell does it keep getting longer? He thought, brows furrowed as he examined it again on his PokéGear, before letting out a sigh. Much as he’d wanted to bring the little one, he decided not to this time, because of reasons.

Well, I hope that fortune favors the bold this time, he continued to himself, looking out over the familiar expanse that Route 119 had to offer. While there were a lot of Grass-types lurking around the area, he wasn’t surprised to see that there was also a wide assortment of Flying-types.

It was the Bug-types he had yet to encounter, so…

Come on, come on, come on… he thought to himself, psyching himself up for another day of searching. He’d just recently stocked up on Pokéballs, too, so that was a good thing at least!

[newclass=".alex"] [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
blue blood burns blue [wild, solo]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2019 2:42:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CUTIEFLY APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / honey gather[break]
fairy wind / sweet scent / bug buzz / aromatherapy
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,043 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
blue blood burns blue [wild, solo]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2019 14:56:28 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]
pokemon

tag
@tag

words

notes
*screaming in the distance, SIRENS*

While there weren’t many flowers blooming along this particular route, he knew that there was a particular patch he loved visiting. He had a small watering can with him, and was accompanied by his Squirtle, Cherre.

“Hm?” he asked the Water-type, who was pulling at the lower tassels of his scarf. “Cherre, what is it?” he contined, before the Squirtle pointed over at the patch of flowers that they tended to every so often. It wasn’t until he squinted did he notice that there was something…that was visiting the little patch of blooms that he’d planted there a few weeks ago.

“What, approach it right away?” he went on, the Water-type nodding at the little sight. It was obviously pollinating the flowers; and he didn’t want to disturb it… but there was something that drew him toward the Pokémon; and right then and there his PokéGear vibrated, alerting him that the little Pokémon flitting around the flowers was one of the many he was looking for…

“What, really?” he said, flipping the PokéGear open and checking it before doing a double-take; it was a Cutiefly! The little flying Bug-type then circled around a particularly large flower that had its petals about to open before it looked up and saw the strange human. Frightened, it made to flee, but Alexei quickly held up his hands.

“Uhm… I’m not here to…hurt you,” he began, stammering as he slowly inched closer. He had a feeling that this particular Pokémon was really sensitive around humans, and as a sign of goodwill, he gestured at his Squirtle to fill up the watering can he had with him, making sure that the Cutiefly saw his every movement. Once that was done, he then made his way over to the flower patch, watering the soil and misting the leaves of the flowers that had its heads about to open into a beautiful bloom.

The little thing flitted around before eventually making to tickle him by the ear; which made him suddenly squirm around and break out into a fit of laughter.

“Whoa, hey—you’re so small I might accidentally squish you! But that tickles!” he continued a few moments later, raising his hands in an attempt to gently nudge the Cutiefly so that the other would land on his nose instead of by his ear.

A few seconds later, the little Pokémon then eventually perched atop his nose, almost causing him to get cross-eyed in an attempt to get a better look at it.

“Okay, you’re really tiny. But can you tell? I’m not going to hurt you…” he added a few seconds later before the Cutiefly made to tickle his nose this time, flitting around before gently poking him in the forehead and then flying off towards the flower it had meant to drink some honey from.

“What? You want me to… oh, no, I can’t do that! he said, holding out his hands in an embarrassed motion, gesturing at the flowers. “I don’t pluck flowers so needlessly…” he added a few moments later, before the Cutiefly flew back and perched right on his nose again—and this time refused to leave it.

“What, you like my nose?” he asked, before hearing a soft skittering—and for a few moments the Cutiefly shook its head.

“No, not my nose then? What is it?” he tried again; and this time the little one flew around him a few times before decidedly landing on his nose again.

“You… you want to come with me?”

While running the risk of getting cross-eyed, he focused on the teeny one on his nose, who then hummed something that sounded like approval, before Alexei fished out his last Pokéball and gently poked it on the Pokémon that had decided to claim his nose as its favorite place to perch.

Catching the Cutiefly via friendship!

[newclass=".alex"] [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O