Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
Tell me what exactly are you thinking, right now - Do you still love me? Or is it that you hate me?
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
lend me your voice [m]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2022 6:35:31 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

he seems more cold. [break][break]

a lot more distant, from what she can remember. he was distant, and always so independant - but was he always this cold and flat-toned to her? he was.. starting to feel like a stranger, and somewhere in her heart, shecould feel it break. but.. nevertheles, she maintains her smile as motions to the volcarona. "natsu, light the fire for us." she smiles to the fire bug, and all he has to do it send out a small ember at the pit to set it aflame. [break][break]

in the meantime, her hands pull back to her belt, and she unhooks the pokeball to send out a towering haxorus. the dragon pokemon lets out a soft huff (specifically seeing a family man in front of him, but he'll withhold his distaste for the sake of his trainer). "hanabi, help hakuryuu-san with the trees, alright?" she asks with a chime, but the distance is starting to sting her throat. [break][break]

the dragon pokemon huffs, yet still follows through to the trees, and uses his large, axe-like blades on his head to chop a clean cut through, though holding up the tree lest it fell over and.. caused too much damage. ayame listens to the sounds of leaves rustling, and she can't help but to hum. [break][break]

"do you think you'll have time to make two structures?" she asks, narrowing her eyes "the sun will be going down soon, i think~"

[break]

close tab

played by

Liekos

Shirohashi Kazuro
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
September 29
Ecruteak City, Johto
Demisexual
Hitman
Senior Ranger
a million miles away, come back and stay
awards
117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @asahiko
Asahiko Hakuryuu
lend me your voice [m]
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2022 3:53:48 GMT
Asahiko Hakuryuu Avatar
[nospaces]

He hadn’t the time nor patience for the scenario that had so inconveniently unfolded before him.[break][break]

To have encountered the person within his vicinity that night (and begrudgingly, he acknowledged, for several nights thereafter) had truthfully been one of the least preferred outcomes he could have even bothered to consider, especially in light of their prior encounters beforehand. It had been the least preferred; it had been considered with dismay; it had been unwanted.[break][break]

Yet, there they were.[break][break]

Regardless of his own biases and the like, however, he had never been one to turn a task down, whether or not it may have been major, or whether or not it may have been the most trivial thing one could have ever beheld within their lives. Thus, he simply turned his attention away mere moments after seeing the drake (of whose disdain and moodiness had been all too familiar, and all the more judged in light of knowing the reasons of him being as such), instinctively eying the direction in which the path to the beachside resided.[break][break]

For a brief moment, he truly did hope the others would take longer.[break]
Long enough for his helper to finish in a timely manner, without distraction.[break][break]

Bicolored hues strayed forth towards the horizon, narrowing softly as the brows atop them furrowed in thought. ”Given I have the materials, most likely,” had been his response, simple as it may have been. With a gaze lingering upon the distance, and then upon the ripplying sheen of the waters accompanying it, he inhaled deeply before beginning a stride to join the golden scaled dragon.[break][break]

He paid little mind to whatever sort of looks he may have garnered upon nearing, instead kneeling down to begin gathering the smaller pieces of lumber.[break][break]

”...Worst case, I’ll sleep outside of the shelter if I can only manage one,” he sighed, clicking his tongue while beginning to snap leaves and branches from the remaining trees around him.

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
Tell me what exactly are you thinking, right now - Do you still love me? Or is it that you hate me?
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
lend me your voice [m]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 6:30:28 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

he wasn't bothered in the past, he didn't mind. it's sad watching him avoid her. it's sad watching him try. [break][break]

she wants to say something, but all that can leave her lips is a soft hum of "mmn~" in response. it's not acceptance, or defiance - it's acknowledgement. but the two of them are stuck out here, with only the pokemon they've brought with the clothing on their backs. its a challenge after all, not unlike the challenge she arranged back when she ran the gym. [break][break]

he focused on gathering the wood to build a shelter while her dragon doe what he can to assist. meanwhile ayame does what she can, although physical prowess was never her forte (dexterity and flexibility was where she excelled, and it's the reason she's survived for this long). the silence fills the gap as she watches both him and her pokemon work, tirelessly. then she waves her hand to the beautifly to go over to help. she's reluctant, but she goes, offering string shot as a means to tie foliage together. [break][break]

ayame knows she can't do much, and opts instead to stand by. thankfully the pokemon don't take too long to arrive, and a lucario returns with a haul of fish. "yuki" she calls out, prompting a resting fromoth to perk up, and flutter over to the trainer. then she points to a place a little further from the fire. "ice beam, please." she smiles, and the pokemon covers some of the ground in ice. a quick motion and the lucario knows to lay their haul on the ice, just to keep the magikarp fresh. [break][break]

she feels a little bad for eating them, but it's food. [break][break]

ayame isn't cruel, however. so she pulls out a pokeball, releasing the exoskeleton of what looked to be a bug pokemon. then she smiles, holding the hard shell. "yurei, if you will." she tilts her head, then holds the backside of the pokemon to the magikarp. there's a superstition that looking in the hollow shell will steal ones spirit. it's true when the shedinja wills it to be. [break][break]

so it's a painless death, and now she can cook the fish in peace. [break][break]

"the magikarp should finish cooking in another half hour." she smiles as the sheinja begins to slice up the fish with metal claw, then she lays the slab back onto the ice. "although maybe we should have built something to hold the fish over the fire.."

[break]

close tab

played by

Liekos

Shirohashi Kazuro
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
September 29
Ecruteak City, Johto
Demisexual
Hitman
Senior Ranger
a million miles away, come back and stay
awards
117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @asahiko
Asahiko Hakuryuu
lend me your voice [m]
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 17:15:45 GMT
Asahiko Hakuryuu Avatar
[nospaces]

He instinctively paused and stared as the webbings were shot over in the midst of the requested String Shot, though only glanced over for a moment in recognition and processing before continuing on with his foraging. A soft sigh left lips lips before long, though quieted down as he noted and thought upon the words she’d said.[break][break]

His gaze drifted down towards the larger branches he’d picked up, brows furrowing in further thought before he leaned over to take a couple of larger ones. He examined the smaller divots created by the branches of those branches before walking over without so much as a leading word.[break][break]

He simply stuck both of them into the ground on either side of the flame before leaving once more.[break][break]

”Skewer the Magikarp with these,” he started off, tossing another few branches over while saying as such, ”and prop them between the forks of the branches I put down.”[break][break]

Without wasting much time after the words had left his lips, he turned his gaze towards the Beautifly once more.[break][break]

”Mou ichido, Suiren,” he murmured, nodding over towards a free rock. ”One more String Shot, if you don’t mind. Should be enough until I can weave some rope.”

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
lend me your voice [m]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 22:23:48 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

the beautifly isn't doing this for him. [break][break]

the woman who sits by the fire, tending to the flames as she warms herself up with the setting sun is who motivates her - even when she knows that her frustration is misplaced. in the meantime, the trainer is left with a shedinja in her hands to swiftly and painlessly kill the magikarp. the last thing she wants is for them to feel pain as they become their dinners. [break][break]

when she's given the branches, she maintains the small smile as she takes the branches. "hanabi, come here." she hums, the haxorus perking up and thumping over with his large legs. it looks a little awkward when he sits down, and it gets a soft giggle of amusement from ayame. "scale them for me, then I can skewer them~" it shouldn't take long, not with the blade-like tusk. [break][break]

she could never skewer them as they are. [break][break]

another string shot comes from the appendage of the bug, and maintaining it until she's given the sign to stop. her compound eyes stare up at a man, skeptical and disgruntled, but silent and reserved with her distaste. ayame busies herself with skewering and cooking the fish, with her volcarona at her side trying to keep the fire going in spite of any breeze that'll pick up. [break][break]

"maybe i should have brought hakomori~.." she's musing, but the longer she thinks on it, the more of a shame it feels. the leavanny could help them with weaving, so maybe next time. [break][break]

"if we can only manage one shelter, i'll sleep outside." she hums in response, a free hand reaching over to pat the large volcarona. "natsu is plenty warm."

[break]