POSTED ON Feb 16, 2019 19:14:34 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
[attr="class","lars"]
pokemon

tag
@tag

words

notes
well, here's to hoping I find the round borb...

So his search resumed once again.

He was rather surprised to have found one of the four Grass-types he was looking for so quickly, he had to make sure he wasn’t seeing things when he rechecked his Pokédex collection and saw that he had a Servine.

What even surprised him more was the fact that the Servine was a female, and she also had a very beneficial move registered on her list. One he wasn’t exactly expecting to happen…

“Shit, what deities did I upset this time,” he muttered, looking around the stretch of Route 119. This was one of the few places in the Eastern half of Hoenn that had an abundance of Grass-types, and since he was stuck out on his luck with searching for Grass-types on the landlocked side of the region, he decided to try his luck on the water-heavy side.

Who knows if I find him? Or maybe another one? But… well, it’s just nuts. How long have I been looking for them at this point? He thought idly, checking his team of six and seeing that he was pretty much ready for anything that would come charging at him.

[newclass=".lars"] [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,169 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
alichino [wild, solo]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2019 0:41:20 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]

A WILD TOUCANNON APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]

WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]

[break]

female / skill link[break]

beak blast / hyper voice / feather dance / pluck / roost 
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
alichino [wild, solo]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2019 16:32:27 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
[attr="class","lars"]
pokemon

tag
@tag

words

notes
next, please!

It didn’t take too long before something made its appearance—and he had to do a double-take.

Wait, isn’t that the mascot on a box of cereals that Léanne loved eating when she was a kid?! He thought, his mind doing a take two at the sight of the angry-looking Toucannon that was busy eating away at some Berries in a tree not too far away from where he was headed.

And boy, did that face look incredibly sour!

Unable to help himself, he sent out his Electivire, watching as Thor unfolded himself from the burst of red light. Right at the same time he was spotted, he pointed at the Flying-type.

“Take it out before it takes you out,” was all he said in the Electric-type’s direction, watching as the Toucannon suddenly abandoned its lunch and went in right with a charging, flaming—was he seeing things or was the Toucannon’s beak on fucking fire?!

Wasting no time, the Electivire then wound up one of its fists and quickly blocked the incoming Beak Blast with a Thunder Punch of its own. Blinking as the two began to circle around each other, preparing to strike, the Toucannon retaliated with a loud Hyper Voice of its own, causing him to quickly plug his ears.

“Ow, what the hell,” he grumbled, before urging the Electivire on. A few moments later, a Thunderbolt dropped down from the sky, accompanied by a second Thunder Punch—and that sent the Toucannon away back into the foliage.

“Well, that was efficient,” he said in the Electric-type’s direction.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,169 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
alichino [wild, solo]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2019 20:50:54 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]

A WILD LEDIAN APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]

WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]

[break]

female / iron fist[break]

super sonic / swift / mach punch / comet punch / dizzy punch
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
alichino [wild, solo]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2019 19:58:54 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
[attr="class","lars"]
pokemon

tag
@tag

words

notes
next!

So, it appeared that the ‘Toucan Sam’ wasn’t alone, because there was another blur that passed by him once Thor had managed to take out the Toucannon and left the tree behind as they continued to wander down the path.

“You know what, Thor? I’ll let you handle this. Just…take care of it, and find me,” he said with a sigh as he then cut around the Electivire before continuing to head down the path as he faced off against the Ledian, tiny little indignant body screeching and raring to have a go against the much-larger Electric-type.

And just like before, it wasn’t the one that he was looking for. Lars thought he heard another Thunderbolt crashing down from somewhere, and he turned around in time to see a lumbering Electivire headed his way, shrugging like it hadn’t done anything at all!

“Oh, shut it,” he said in the Electric-type’s direction as Thor began to laugh, energy crackling around him and charging up the air between them with static electricity. “Thor, my hair’s already standing on end, don’t make this even worse, he continued with a bit of a grin on his face as the two then continued to search through the area.

Would they be able to find at least one of what they were looking for?

Who knows if they’d succeed?

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
alichino [wild, solo]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2019 0:38:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD VENOMOTH APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / tinted lens[break]
poison fang / leech life / psychic / sleep powder
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
alichino [wild, solo]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2019 12:05:16 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
[attr="class","lars"]
pokemon

tag
@tag

words

notes
for the first time I ended a solo thread without catching anything. SHOCKING!

Unfortunately, it wasn’t looking to be a good day to look for Pokémon, as both Electivire and Lars heard some sort of skittering noise coming from not too far away. Sighing, he knew that he was out of luck—and that was confirmed as a Venomoth came swooping down their way, goggle-eyes staring at them like they were some kind of freakish apparition.

“Thor, take it away,” he muttered, stepping off to one side to rub the sides of his forehead as the Electivire jumped forward and blasted out a Thunderbolt at the airborne Venomoth. Letting out a shriek of surprise, the Bug-type attempted to retaliate with a Psychic attack, but was intercepted in the face with an Electro Ball attack instead.

The Electric-type then chose to drive the battle away from where Lars was, egging the Venomoth on to follow him—and that was what the hapless Bug-type did.

As soon as Lars had left the battleground, he continued to massage the sides of his forehead before pinching the bridge of his nose in an attempt to calm down—he didn’t know why he was coming down with a headache or a migraine, but the point was, it was about to drive him nuts if he didn’t quell the pain.

It didn’t take too long before Thor found him seated on a nearby rock and just rubbing the hell out of his head, trying to calm himself down. He heard the crackling noise before looking up—and sighed.

“No luck, huh? Let’s keep searching…”