awards
2,589 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
MILOTIC SWARM [HH]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 18:12:46 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]aeris stands proudly beside her, the draconic reflection of the milotic shimmering in the water. pokemon and trainer stand by the shore watching, observing. trainers from all over have flocked yet again, like combee to yarrow. lyune stands several paces away, ready to ride into the swarm should this turn hairy. 

aeris chirps and then points with her tail to a dark spot in the water. the pokemon surfaces, scales glinting in the sunlight. the off-color milotic is beautiful and freya reaches for a pokeball without thinking; dozens more are thrown as she tosses her own. 

MZrLw32w

[newclass=.freypost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost i]color:#c5c2b3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost b]color:#c5c2b3;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
to be a flower you need rainy days.
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
MILOTIC SWARM [HH]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 20:06:17 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
singing her song, she'd silently mutter, "the forget-me-not, flower has bloomed again..." the sudden shuffle of a a sudden water-type found its way to her. she'd turn to face it, it was a milotic, "...right here?" she'd finish her song with a surprised look. it was enamored by her voice. reaching into her pocket, she'd pull out a pokeball, asking, "would you like to come with?" the milotic, with glee, wanted to hear her more. so, with joy, she did. get in here you majestic bitch.

note: as i post this post. i know that within my heart of hearts i will end endless with this roll. with the power of beyblade, bakugan, and the heart of the godddamn cards on my fucking side. i will get the highest roll, because who loves me? jesus loves me, and we stand him. jesus is what? good? and all the what? time? don't you ever forget that you first class riding bitches who're on the way to hell, don't you ever forget that. as the baddest bitch on this site, the rng roll will hear my plea and give me the highest roll so that i may what? slay. whom? endless. i'm coming for you endless, with my god-killing sword i will rain down fire and blood. cause like khaleesi, i am what? sickening. so hear my prayer rngroll, please save the souls of these damned because if i get a low roll, rngroll god, i will win-guardian-levi-oh-sah bitches out of a window and avada kedavra the fuck out of team rocket and then fernando personally. if you don't want war to break out on this site, you will grant me a high roll as i post this post with my heart of hearts. okay, here we go...

Mc3gnnZC

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
MILOTIC SWARM [HH]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 21:45:37 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
pretty fishies that looks aesthetically pleasing, neato. lets go catch one.

3bAvgGk6

edit:
close tab

played by

Champ

Fairy Princess
She/Her
Eighteen
June 25
Johto
Demisexual
Scientist in training
Cadet
your playful lips made of yarn
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rhian
Rhian McArthur
MILOTIC SWARM [HH]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 23:55:29 GMT
Rhian McArthur Avatar
[attr="id","records"]
[attr="class","text"]

white gardenias

are in full bloom on each side of the lake, but the center stage is easily taken from them by the glowing display emerging from the depths of the lake. rhian stares in awe, her feet mere meters away from the coast and shortening the distance with each breath. she only regains the rest of her senses with the clinking sound of steel against steel.

[break][break]

the klefki looks on with curiosity. it takes rhian only a moment to realize it's the milotic's scales that have caught its attention. "i don't think it'd be very gallant to take one for yourself," she laughs softly. rhian can understand her pokémon's desire to reach out and caress them, however. it's all she thinks of as she out a ball and tosses it.

[break][break]

[attr="class","file"]
[attr="id","div"]

[attr="id","belt"]

[nospaces][googlefont="Open+Sans|Exo|Roboto+Condensed|Hammersmith+One"][var name="gray" value="#2e2e2e"][var name="text" value="#222"][var name="pink" value="#ffcfd9"][var name="accent" value="#ff8495"][var name="gold" value="#face80"]

[newclass="#records"] width: 40%; max-width: 300px; min-width: 200px; margin: 10px auto; border: 6px [var="gray"] solid; font: 10px 'Exo'; color: #ddd; text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; background: #222; } #records .text { border: 1px #191919 solid; padding: 10px 15px; } #records .text b { color: [var="gold"]; font-weight: normal; } #records .file { display: flex; justify-content: space-around; align-content: flex-end; background-image: linear-gradient(172deg, [var="pink"] 0%, [var="pink"] 33%, #fff 34%, #fff 66%, [var="pink"] 67%); padding: 10px } #records .file #div { flex-grow: 1; } #records .file div { margin: auto 0; color: #444; text-align: right; } #records .file img { flex: none; height: 80px; width: 80px; border-radius: 100%; border: 6px #fff solid; } #records .file h1 a { display: inline-block; color: [var="text"]; transition: all .3s linear; } #records .file, #records .file a { color: [var="text"]; font: 10px 'Roboto Condensed'; } #records .file h1 a:hover { color: [var="accent"]; } #records div { margin: 4px; } #records #belt { display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; align-content: flex-end; } #records #belt div { display: block; margin: 5px 0 0 0; } #records #belt div div { height: 3px; width: 20px; margin: 2px auto 0; border-radius: 3px; } #records #belt img { height: 30px; width: 40px; border: none; } #records h1, #records h1 a { font: 14px 'Arial' !important; font-weight: bold !important; font-style: italic !important; } #records h1 { display: inline-block; border-bottom: 1px [var="gray"] solid; padding-bottom: 1px; } #records h2 { display: inline; padding: 0; font: 10px 'Hammersmith One'; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: normal; } #records a { text-decoration: none;[/newclass]

IH3nJT3D
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,040 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
MILOTIC SWARM [HH]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 16:17:52 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","coveredhills"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-top"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-icon"][attr="class","lnr lnr-cloud"]

[attr="class","coveredhills-img"]

snow-covered hills

can i sail through the changing ocean tides?

[attr="class","coveredhills-tag"]

[attr="class","coveredhills-tag-2"]TAGGED

#@ one

#@ two

#@ three

[attr="class","coveredhills-2"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-pkmn"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-pkmn-2"]PKMN

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]kyouya braviary

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]gabriel salamence

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]vincent riolu

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]carina cutiefly

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]agni magmortar

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]marius lapras

[attr="class","coveredhills-post"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-post-1"]

He was wandering just outside Fortree when he saw a flight of Swellow suddenly erupt from the overgrowth not too far ahead.[break][break]

“Huh, what’s got them upset,” he remarked, tapping his chin for a few moments. Deciding that it was his personal responsibility to inspect what the fuck that was, he squared his shoulders and followed the line of sight where even more Swellow and Pelipper were fleeing from.[break][break]

It didn’t take too long for him to eventually come across a gathering of…very shiny scales.[break][break]

Blinking, he then realized that his PokéGear was going off—but for some reason, nobody had fought them.[break][break]

Wow.[break][break]

That was completely unusual.[break][break]

“Strange,” was all he could say. Did he see something sparkle like a sunflower in the crowd? There were too many people milling around at this point.[break][break]

Hoping that his luck wasn’t going to go to the shitter, he then grabbed a blank Pokéball and chucked it into the crowd. Well, he wasn’t expecting too much at that point.[break][break]

He knew that his luck was absolutely shit…[break][break]

1aQAsDA2

[attr="class","coveredhills-notes"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-notes-2"]

word count: 175; I W I S H.

BY: PHARAOH LEAP, FOR VEN

[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Montserrat:200,300,400,700]

[newclass=.coveredhills]padding:14px;border:solid 1px #252525;width:500px;background-color:#2e2e2e;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top]position:relative;white-space:nowrap;height:30px;overflow:hidden;border:solid 1px #252525;border-bottom:none;background-color:#a26dbd;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right,#a26dbd,#b691c4);color:#2e2e2e;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-icon]position:absolute;font-size:250px;line-height:250px;margin:-90px 0px 0px 225px;opacity:.10;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-img]float:left;height:100px;width:100px;padding:24px;background-color:#292929;border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:-60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-img img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top h1]margin:-5px 0px 0px 0px;padding:0px;text-align:right;font:32px Montserrat;letter-spacing:-2px;font-weight:700!important;font-style:italic;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top h2]margin:0px;padding:0px;text-align:right;font:bold 9px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag]overflow:hidden;text-transform:uppercase;height:30px;border:solid 1px #252525;padding:19px;background-color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag div]line-height:10px;color:#a26dbd;letter-spacing:.5px;font:bold 9px Roboto;padding:9px 13px;border-radius:15px;float:left;margin-right:5px;margin-bottom:19px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#2e2e2e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag div a]font:bold 9px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag-2]background-color:#a26dbd!important;color:#2e2e2e!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-2]margin-top:-1px;border:solid 1px #252525;height:421px;background-color:#2c2c2c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-pkmn]margin:-1px 0px 0px -1px;float:left;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;width:70px;height:396px;text-align:center;padding:5px 0px 20px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-pkmn-2]text-align:left;position:absolute;font:20px Montserrat;font-weight:700!important;line-height:20px;font-style:italic;padding:26px;height:18px;background-color:#a26dbd;background:linear-gradient(to bottom left,#a26dbd,#b691c4);color:#2e2e2e;width:70px;white-space:nowrap;transform:rotate(-90deg);margin:320px 0px 0px -26px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p]filter:grayscale(50%);margin-top:15px;cursor:pointer;height:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p-2]color:#eeeeee;-webkit-transition: all .2s ease; -moz-transition: all .2s ease; -o-transition: all .2s ease;opacity:0;position:absolute;background-color:#333333;padding:24px;width:450px;text-align:left;margin-top:-119px;font:20px Montserrat;line-height:20px;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p-2 .a]margin-top:-1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post]padding:35px 35px 0px 106px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1]height:265px;overflow:auto;padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1::-webkit-scrollbar]width:9px;background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes]margin:20px 35px 0px 106px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#303030;padding:19px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2]height:24px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2::-webkit-scrollbar]width:9px;background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills] }.ch-p:hover + .ch-p-2 { opacity:1;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
MILOTIC SWARM [HH]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2019 19:02:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Victor is feeling like such a cutie, he is feeling his real Princess Jasmine realness and serving the kids. Of course that meant he totally had to toss a Pokeball at this Milotic Swarm so he could one day hope of catching something from one of these swarms and live the life of Cinderella after she got on the slipper and not Cinderella when her only friends were some ghetto mice and a delusional fairy lady.

IADsOQpq

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
MILOTIC SWARM [HH]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2019 0:00:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Saif had caught wind of a rumor that a school of Milotic had appeared somewhere on Route 120, so obviously he had to investigate and see the spectacle for himself. He remembered reading somewhere that Milotic would appear during times of war and that they could soothe the mind of heart of those around it. Ironic considering the events that had passed in region as of late.

Upon arrival Saif took a moment to take in the magnificent scene before him. The water sparkled beautifully, the lakeside was in full bloom with Cattails and other types of flora, each Milotic was in the perfect position, he wished he brought a camera to capture this moment. Out of the corner of his eye Saif caught sight of a misfit among the mix as a certain serpent stuck out quite awfully ruining the entire scene. With a frown he detached a Pokeball from his belt and pitched it at the discolored Milotic.

vNBlwTBE

「Gimme Gimme」
@tag
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
MILOTIC SWARM [HH]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2019 3:59:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="id","silence"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","box inactive"]

[attr="class","content"]
[attr="class","tag"]

KApfUIXS

The swarm of milotic is as beautiful as a bouquet of hyacinths. In its center, the blue hyacinth rises to a falsetto and every other flower sings along in a beautiful chorus of titillating scales. Leonardo smiles at the performance and wonders if it's possible to capture such beauty inside a pokéball.

[nospaces][var name="accent" value="#6497ac"][var name="background" value="#222"][var name="sequin" value="#191919"][var name="text" value="#ccc"][var name="hp" value="#b3c83d"][googlefont=Hammersmith+One|Chivo]

[newclass="#silence"]width: 100%; max-width: 400px;background: [var="background"]; display: flex; flex-direction: row; font: 10px 'Chivo'; color: [var="text"]; text-align: justify; margin: 15px auto; border: 1px [var="sequin"] solid; } #silence .sidebar { width: 100px; flex-grow: 20%; background: [var="accent"] url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png) no-repeat bottom; display: flex; flex-direction: column; align-items: flex-end; justify-content: flex-end; padding: 0 10px 10px 0; } #silence .sidebar::before { content: ''; width: 100px; } #silence .sidebar div { width: 37px; height: 37px; background: [var="background"]; border: 1px [var="sequin"] solid; border-radius: 50%; margin: 3px 0; } #silence .sidebar .box::before { content: ''; position: absolute; display: block; width: 2px; height: 7px; background: [var="background"]; transform: translate(18px, -7px); } #silence .sidebar .box:nth-child(1)::before { height: 0; } #silence .sidebar div div { border-radius: 2px; width: 20px; height: 2px; transform: translate(8px,-0px); } #silence .content { padding: 15px; } #silence .sidebar .inactive { filter: grayscale(100%); -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); } #silence .content .tag { margin: 0; display: block; background: [var="background"]; margin: 10px 0; padding: 8px; transform: translate(-50px,-5px); border: 1px [var="sequin"] solid; border-radius: 5px; } #silence .content .tag, #silence .content .tag a { font: inherit; } #silence .content h2 { color: [var="accent"]; font: inherit; font-weight: bold; display: inline; } #silence .content b { font: 10px 'Hammersmith One'; text-transform: uppercase; } #silence .detail { background: #252525; border-radius: 100%; flex: none; } #silence .detail::before { width: 100px; height: 100px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
MILOTIC SWARM [HH]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2019 4:18:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A SWARM OF MILOTIC APPEAR!

[attr="class","aname2"]
TIME-LIMITED EVENT

[attr="class","ipad"]
the milotic retreat. the sirens of the lake plunge deep down into the depths of the waters and disappear. the fading pink glow dappling the water remain as haunting vestiges of their beauty— and the floating pokeballs as well. the trainers who have come here will find that three are illuminated by the familiar red light of a successful capture as they bob up and down in the rippling waters.[break][break][break]

[break]
 [break]
female / marvel scale[break]
hydro pump / recover / dragon tail / dragon pulse / disarming voice / safeguard
[break][break]

receives:
[break]
 [break]
female / cute charm[break]
rain dance / attract / hydro pump / mirror coat / disarming voice / twister
[break][break]

receives: