first contact [m]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2019 19:30:43 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlastcont"]
[attr="class","frlastconttop"]
[attr="class","frlastcontimg"]

[attr="class","frlastcontlyric"]

THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST. OH, AND THE MOONLIGHT BABY SHOWS YOU WHAT'S REAL. THERE AIN'T A LANGUAGE FOR THE THINGS THAT I FEEL, AND IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, THAN NO ONE EVER WILL. I DON'T FEEL IT TILL IT HURTS. YES, I KNOW THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST.

[attr="class","frlastcontmid"]

They scanned her card, confirming that she was allowed clearance to the lower floors.[break][break]

Bailey Cooper followed the length of the white, sterile hallway to the elevator at the opposing end. With each step, her boots squeaked against the polished floors. It was her first time inside the Mossdeep Space Center—it was her first time heading to the lower levels, where scientists conducted their experiments away from the prying eyes of the rest of the world.[break][break]

It was like something out of a science-fiction movie. A plastic card was latched to her attire, displaying her name, rank, and purpose in dark, bolded letters for anyone to see.[break][break]

Her finger tapped the down arrow. They would be heading down into the bowls of the beast.[break][break]

Her eyes would turn from the panel, seeking her partner for this security assignment—the gym leader. He was just granted clearance and allowed to proceed through the security checkpoint. “This is kinda freaky, huh?”[break][break]

The doors would slide open. She stepped inside.

[attr="class","frlastconttag2"]
[attr="class","frlastconttag"]FOR

; [MISSION PAGE]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag2]height:35px;margin:-10px 35px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

grim dealer
he/him/his
twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
first contact [m]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2019 20:26:32 GMT
arian coin Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","threadtext"]

[attr="class","letter1"]a
look of boredom. eyes averted to meet with bailey's own. "if you're into that sort of thing." he hadn't realized what she said as he was still awakening from his long drive. only to realize, cheeks aglow, what he'd just uttered. "i-i mean! yeah, this place is pretty werid; wowie, haha!" his head flailed about, toward her and then the opposite direction, as he tried to figure out how to fix the awkward situation.

[break][break]

the white suited male, though dapper, did not possess the proper excitement as she did for this place. clearing his throat and remaining bashful, he'd say, "it's very..." palm to chin, "underground." following behind the girl. he wondered as to what wondrous experiments went about this place. he examined his card as they walked, saying, "i wonder if this makes me a candidate to become an astronaut; that means i'd get to meet space pokemon!" eyes bedazzled at the thought of meeting space pokemon.
[break][break]
party:
[break]
mission: has science gone...[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: mission time.

[attr="class","miricredit"]window blues

[Googlefont=Playfair+Display:400,400italic,700,700italic,900]
[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
first contact [m]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2019 8:09:59 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST. OH, AND THE MOONLIGHT BABY SHOWS YOU WHAT'S REAL. THERE AIN'T A LANGUAGE FOR THE THINGS THAT I FEEL, AND IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, THAN NO ONE EVER WILL. I DON'T FEEL IT TILL IT HURTS. YES, I KNOW THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST.

It was a long ride down.[break][break]

“I never did get the whole astronaut thing,” and Bailey tucked her hands into her pockets, eager to latch onto the conversation to starve the clock. “I like keeping my feet on solid ground, you know? I already get sea sick—I don't wanna get space sick.” Was that even a thing? Who cared? [break][break]

Her foot drummed against the tile floor. Unlike Arian, who was overcoming travel fatigue, Bailey felt restless. The mission seemed simple. The pay was good. She was eager to guide it to its conclusion... and have a look around the Space Center in the depths that normal people were not allowed to see.[break][break]

“You think there's actual pokemon from space?” She almost seemed embarrassed to say that question aloud. “You know... like those stories of people getting abducted and all that shit. I've seen some weird pictures on the Internet, man—”[break][break]

The elevator door opened. Bailey snapped her mouth shut. “Never mind.”

; [MISSION PAGE]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

grim dealer
he/him/his
twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
first contact [m]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2019 0:52:14 GMT
arian coin Avatar
[nospaces]

s bailey spoke, arian listened. his head remained forward. "aliens?" before he could respond, the doors opened. the minute that the door opened, they were greeted by a frantic scientist. "help! thank goodness you're both here, the experiment is about to go under unless we can get some energy poured into it! please, come quick!" arian looked toward bailey, and said, "we better get a move on, space girl!" he jokingly called her, grinning, he ran off and followed the scientist.

[break][break]

"the reactor isn't stable enough and we need you both to assist with feeding the machine energy to help with stabilization!" the scientist and his partners were hard at work trying to stop the energy from decreasing. to no avail, one could see from behind the glass window that the machine which housed minerals inside of it were losing power rapidly. arian, calling out alakazam, ran to stand next to the scientist as he began to partake in messing with a series of knobs and keys.

[break][break]

"well, that's not working." arian commented, "we're heading inside, open the doors!" and so, as the doors to the other room were opened. the duo went inside. once bailey followed, on command, arian gave order, "psybeam, alakazam! focus on the minerals!" and with his order given. alakazam released a motley stream of energy. hopefully, along with bailey, the group could save the scientists hard work.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
mission: ---[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: mission time.

[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]

zWwDLcu_
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
first contact [m]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2019 1:11:16 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

Stabilize the generator?[break][break]

“I got this!” Instead of doing anything that would have made even the slightest hint of rational sense, Bailey Cooper followed the frantic scientist and Arian into the room with the malfunctioning generator, ran to the closest panel, and started to mash her hand against every available button and pulling down the closest switches.[break][break]

DY|1rUu0[break][break]

She did not have this. She did not fucking have this.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

light

grim dealer
he/him/his
twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
first contact [m]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2019 2:50:50 GMT
arian coin Avatar
[nospaces]

s alakazam maintained a stable pouring of psychic energy into the machinery with psybeam. he'd look behind him, wondering why he was hearing a bigger commotion than before. turning, he'd come to see space girl acting on her own.

[break][break]

[break][break]

"what are you doing?!" running back inside, he'd stick his head through the door. "no you idiot, if you got a pokemon use it to help us; do you see what alakazam is doing in there?! do that!" was she drunk?! what's was wrong with this girl. turning his head toward the scientist, arian, sincerely, apologized, "...she's new!" no she wasn't. his nervous grin said it all. whoever paired him with bailey was going to get a very strongly worded letter.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

9qmXwnyh

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
first contact [m]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2019 2:52:46 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

“This is a step-by-step process! I know what I'm doing!” And Bailey deflected Arian's protests as one of her hands shot out to one of the levers—a clunk was heard, and some of the flashing red lights stopped their shrill protests. “See! That did something! I know what I'm doing!”[break][break]

hR5Zocrf[break][break]

Liar. Liar. Liar. “Let me do my shit and you handle your shit!”[break][break]

But as a precaution, she released both of her meowstics. The male and the female immediately looked to Bailey, cringing in dismay as if their psychic senses had told them what had happened.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

light

grim dealer
he/him/his
twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
first contact [m]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2019 10:54:03 GMT
arian coin Avatar
[nospaces]

lakazam ceased his energy output. arian turned toward his alakazam, screaming, "you stop when i say stop! i got this!" alakazam, quickly, went back to utilizing his kinetic energy to keep the machine stable. "what is wrong with you?! are you daft woman!?" he knew when someone knew what they were doing, and she was just touching anyting that looked red or had a lever!

[break][break]

"if this goes south, you're taking fault for this you drunkard!" she was acting like a drunk! how was this woman a member of the league?! "how the hell are you a member of the league?!" the blonde asked aloud. whatever she was doing was, somewhat, working. but he wasn't sure if it was due to alakazam or random button mashing. "this isn't a video game, you stop that right this minute!" arian shouted.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

CfuA2gOH
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
first contact [m]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2019 16:13:16 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

I should stop?!” and that was followed by a hard bark of laughter as Bailey allowed her Meowstics to guide her through the process—her frantic button pushing and level pulling had changed, now following a set pattern that her pokemon dictated. The male Meowstic's eyes glowed with psychic energy and the female conveyed that information by pointing out the next action that should be taken.[break][break]

Another series of red lights went out. “Because it seems to me like you're the one that needs to switch shit up! Stay in your lane and fix your shit,” because whatever his pokemon had done, it was no longer working. She wore a snarky smirk as success started to turn her way.[break][break]

Was this just her way of pretending that she had known what she had been doing from the start? Of course. Bailey Cooper was trying to save face.[break][break]

JR3Sja5z[break][break]

Another success. Lights were switching from red to green. The generator seemed to be slowly, slowly regaining control. Would it be enough for the experiment to be a success? The Sergeant did not know.[break][break]

“Also? Me? Drinking problem? That's bullshit,” and maybe his comments had hit a sore spot, but Bailey Cooper was enough of a big girl to let it slide... and let manifest itself later, when she'd challenge his gym and kick his ass.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

light

grim dealer
he/him/his
twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
first contact [m]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2019 8:42:07 GMT
arian coin Avatar
[nospaces]

lakazam ceased his energy output. the light switched from green to red. this was all just one big mess. "you know...pressing random buttons, praying to a god, and wearing a smug look to act as if you knew what you were doing?" listing out his facts. arian raised three fingers her way, and said, "doesn't mean you knew what you were doing." though, he wouldn't admit it, he did commend her for taking a high chance. that was pretty...attractive.

[break][break]

the way that lunatic partook in a game of chance. had everything gone wrong they could've all lost their life due to her actions. thankfully, they didn't. "i'm just glad we're all still in one piece." turning his back on the lying drunkard, arian added, "you should come challenge my gym, drunky..." looking over his shoulder upon recalling alakazam, "...sober. if you come drunk i'm tossing you the second i smell alcohol." and with that he'd fix his suit.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? fin.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
first contact [m]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2019 18:18:49 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
THE RESULTS

[attr="class","ipad"]
SUDDENLY![break][break]
the relic stone suddenly fires a beam of energy. like a laser. it tears into the space above and rips a hole through what seems to be... reality. the air peels away to reveal a dark expanse. it's unnerving to look at; an odd alien landscape with eerie fungal structures greets them. the rift flickers as the relic begins to quake. [break][break]

something comes. a stream of white trickles into the opening, tendrils flailing about as it tears itself into existence. it's a pokemon you've never seen before. the floral decorated hat—or head, you can't quite tell—spans three feet in height. the rest of its body is made up of various tentacles that gleam in the dim lighting of the room. all in all, it fills up the expansive nature of the room. several meters of tentacles lay along the floor, drooping, lifeless. [break][break]

[break]

it stands before you. it lets out an eerie, unworldly screech that's reminiscent of nails against a chalkboard. whatever it is, it's not from this earth. every fiber of your body reacts, goosebumps pricking up as if biologically your body is engineered to warn you that this thing doesn't belong.[break][break]

the scientist all gasp in exasperation, shocked, paralyzed in wonder. each individual has their own tone and a gathering sentiment of surprise and satisfaction drown out the tremble of fear that emanates from those unaware of project [redacted].[break][break]

what do you do?[break][break]

NOTES[break]
roll for every action you take! [break]
the thread is now death enabled. feel free to flee! [break]
if you have any questions, let me know! enjoy![break][break]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

light

grim dealer
he/him/his
twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
first contact [m]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2019 21:24:51 GMT
arian coin Avatar
[nospaces]

n unexpected occurrence. arian would look toward , asking, "what did you d--" turning to face the unexpected creature. arian, awe struck, was unable to form a single thought. "what is...that?" he asked aloud. the scientists, muttering amongst themselves, were, too, at a loss for words.

[break][break]

"whatever it is, it looks dangerous!" and cool. he was enamored by the being. his tone was serious, but his eyes glistened with fascination. he was no scientist, but the thought of this unknown creature being a threat and an unexpectancy filled him with ecstasy. "alakazam, return out: psybeam!" calling his psychic once more. alakazam, on command, released a vibrant stream of psychic energy toward the unknown creature. whether his ability worked or not was unknown. he didn't know the type. he had no idea if it, the creature, were of alien descent or pokemon origin.

[break][break]

for now, they had to keep their distance.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag: ,
[break]
notes: hurdled a psybeam toward the jellyfish thing.

PN_BiR1D

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
first contact [m]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2019 23:50:40 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

I GOT A BEAST THAT CALLS MY NAME. YEAH, IT COMES IN THE NIGHT AND IT AIN'T SATISFIED TILL WE'RE BOTH GOING UP IN FLAMES. IT'S THE BLOOD THAT I BLEED, IT'S THE LOVE THAT I NEED, AND IT'S ALL OUT OF MY CONTROL, AND IT AIN'T SOMETHING YOU CAN SAVE.

[attr="class","frlastcontparty"]
[attr="class","frlastcontpoke"]

[break]

“No drinking? At a casino? How do you get business with an attitude like that?” Bailey Cooper maintained their banter, smirking as she leaned herself against the control panel; all lights had gone green. Somehow, through sheer, dumb luck, all of her button pushing had been a success.[break][break]

The Sergeant could hear the murmuring of the Scientists as they went to check the readings—she did not notice when the whispers became frantic. “You're just flustered because you thought your reputation as a gym leader was at stake—oh nooo, did you hear that poor Arian Coin failed a mission? The poor thing!” She snickered at her teasing.[break][break]

They would not get the chance to celebrate their success. “But for real, if we're done here, let's bounce,” because something was wrong.[break][break]

Two pairs of hands were pulling at her jacket; her Meowstics were whining and pulling against the leather with such a force that Bailey had to stumble away from the front console.[break][break]

“Hey! Hey! What's wrong? Why are you two spazzing out? We did it—” and it was only when she saw the whites of their eyes that something cold shot down her spine—a realization that something was not right. It was the same feeling she had felt in that dark, expansive cave where the Regirock had appeared. It was the same dread, sensing that something was coming.[break][break]

The rift was opened. “What the fuck is that?” A strange landscape that she could see for only a moment, before the sight of the ghostly apparition took its place. Phantasmal and resplendent; Bailey Cooper looked upon a creature that felt like no pokemon that she had ever seen.[break][break]

It did not look like it belonged on this planet, or on this plane of existence. “Holy shit, space pokemon do exist,” and the wail was so shrill that it echoed in her ears, even when the screaming had ended. The scientists were still in the room, still stunned by what had appeared.[break][break]

It would take more than a Psybeam to take care of this mess.[break][break]

“Lucky Strike!” She shouted to Arian, finding a nickname for the Gym Leader before the battle could begin. “Get these civilians outta here! I'll draw fire,” and she charged from the control panel before the man could protest.[break][break]

She had more experience in situations like this—when there was no time to comprehend fear or the gravity of the challenge that awaited her. “Clawsby! Don't let that fucking thing leave this room!” Her voice would reverberate off the walls, carrying not a single ounce of hesitation.[break][break]

The male Meowstic flanked her left; his eyes aglow with the same energy that had manifested only a few short moments ago.[break][break]

the male meowstic used mean look![break]
pzV|nsEq
[break]

The female Meowstic flanked her right; her body aglow with psychic energy that was ready to burst; but, it would hold. Tabbytha would refrain from releasing the attack, waiting for Bailey to declare her orders. "Hold it steady, girl."[break][break]

Their trainer might have made a fool of herself earlier, but both Psychic pokemon seemed to respect that this was where she shined.[break][break]

"Show 'em the stuff," and her boots skid across the tile as she aligned herself between the monster and the scientists, like she was ready to be the solider that would hold the line. The Meowstics, on the other hand, would carry their speed to close the distance even further. As pokemon, they could risk it.[break][break]

Bailey grabbed four capsules, clenching them in both hands and ready to release the rest of her party at any moment. "That's your cue, Clawsby!"[break][break]

The male Meowstic would take his partner's hand, channeling an energy into the female Meowstic that would make her glow all the more threatening, all the more feirce.[break][break]

the male meowstic used helping hand![break]
[break]

And simultaneously, as that move was executed, Tabbytha would unleash an attack of her own. The two cats would move in tandem, never breaking sync with one another, as they road a wavelength that any trainer would envy. [break][break]

From this point forward, they would attack together.[break][break]

The computer screens flickered. Metal bearings groaned. Tabbytha would clench Clawsby's hand as the Psyonic blast was unleashed.[break][break]

the female meowstic used psychic![break]
[break]

And the unbridled energy would be emitted like a wave, aimed to slam into the creature with a force that had been augmented. "Get ready to switch to defense! Pull back!" Because Bailey Cooper had no idea what this foreign entity was capable of. [break][break]

She never took her eyes off of it. "And you better be pushing people out that fucking door, Coin!"

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.frlastcontpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;background:#191919;padding:1px;display:inline-block;margin-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontparty]float:right; display:block;margin-top:-60px;[/newclass]···
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
first contact [m]
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2019 5:55:57 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
THE RESULTS

[attr="class","ipad"]
IT ATTACKS BACK![break][break]
the multi-colored glaze of the alakazam's PSYBEAM scores a direct hit. the unknown pokemon doesn't seems to react but the beam continues to collide with the pokemon's glossy frame. upon closer inspection, and only to the keenest of eyes, its possible to discern that part of the beam is being brushed off, refracted from the pokemon's odd skin.[break][break]

the meowstic uses MEAN LOOK and the penetrative stare bears down with a mystical force that binds the pokemon to the vicinity. only the meowstic will feel it, being the curator to the restrictive laws enacted—something's awry. the MEAN LOOK holds but something is actively fighting against it, as if this being transcends the metaphysical constitutions of the world as we know it.[break][break]

again, it does nothing. [break][break]

until it does. another scream emits from its body and this time with a greater impact. the sound of its ECHOED VOICE fills the room as pressurized vibrations beat against different empty pockets of space. none of those in the room feel any real harm but the reverberation is enough to start the onset of a headache and disrupt several instruments present.[break][break]

computer screens flickered. metal bearings groaned. the majority of the scientist start to flee but some can't resist being spectators. one even cries out to tell them to refrain from attacking but its already too late. [break][break]

the PSYCHIC hits the anomaly with a power that would've bodied any normal pokemon. but this thing is different. it moves this time, visibly pressed by the concussive force that twists the smooth, translucent head into an odd shape, but only a few feet. [break][break]

being forcibly moved from place seems to be what sets it off. it responds by firstly floating back in place, a vile purple fluid filling the transparent sac that's seemingly its head. then, suddenly, its appendages go wild. they flail around while expelling an excessive amount of ACID SPRAY. corrosive purple liquid jets out from various pores from each appendage, showering the room with the TOXIC neurotoxin. anyone exposed to the blight will find themselves VENOM DRENCHED, burning as the paralyzing agent eats away at anything it touches. steel and metal are no exception, whereas organic material cannot be incapacitate, it does start to dissolve as the acid burns through.[break][break]

NOTES[break]
roll for every action you take! [break]
the thread is now death enabled. feel free to flee! [break]
if you have any questions, let me know! enjoy![break][break]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

light

grim dealer
he/him/his
twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
first contact [m]
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2019 10:38:03 GMT
arian coin Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1e"]looking back, arian watched as the scientists ran with their tails between their legs. "i think they've got that part covered." arian said, a face of disappointment watching as they fled. some chose to remain. turning to face the alien creature, arian made sure to stand near bailey. removing two ball capsules from his pocket, he'd toss them to send out two new pokemon.

[break][break]

"as if i'd let you have all the fun, you drunkard!" her meowstics, alongside alakazam, did great with their frontal assault. but it seemed as though it only did but so much. though arian hadn't noticed it, alakazam sure did. luckily, gardevoir and gallade appeared. "connect us, gardevoir!" and through TELEPATHY he'd link the following: alakazam, gallade, and arian.

[break][break]

a soft yet masculine voice spoke, "link success, with one addition to the party." arian could now save his breath. the alien pokemon was planning to retaliate. alakazam, quickly, looked back to arian who would command gallade to use PROTECT upon the scientists whom remained bunched together. but who would protect arian from venom drench?! alakazam of course.

[break][break]

(87)alakazam used TELEPORT. he'd come to utilize his psychic ability to hover over arian in order to take the liquid force of venom drench for arian, gardevoir, and . covering the trio with his body as if he were an umbrella. arian, surprised, hadn't commanded alakazam to do such a thing. he merely chose to act of his own volition. once the end of venom drench came to a stop, alakazam came to kneel before the trio and wince in pain. arian ordered gardevoir to produce first aid, thus using HEAL PULSE to cleanse his wounds.

[break][break]

as gardevoir provided first aid, arian called upon gallade, with his voice, "gallade, front and center; prepare for battle, quickly before it can use another move, white waltz!" uttering a command. gallade, then, utilized (83)DOUBLE TEAM upon launching forward at the beast. multiple imagery were created to make it seem as if there were many gallade's hurdling toward the beast. attempting to confuse it, there were 10 gallade's currently maneuvering about.

[break][break]

(55)once close enough, had the beast chosen not to move nor dodge, gallade, next, released a series diagnol slashes and a multitude of kicks at the alien creature. this maneuver had been none other than CLOSE COMBAT, hidden in the form of a combative dance.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag: ,
[break]
notes: ooooh, we're dead-DEAD.

[newclass=.letter1e::first-letter]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]

O2QFj9U0 [break][break]

[break][break]

··