awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
and it speaks [ duo/w ]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2019 15:20:06 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
in truth, he can't really hold it against her. his knowledge of pokemon is generally limited to either creatures native to kanto and johto or those common among his colleagues. maybe with her it's the inverse.

hoenn pokemon are weird, though, and he still doesn't know if he likes them as a whole. just east of fallarbor he recently saw a congregation of over-sized teddiursa stumbling and awkwardly twirling in the moonlight as if in some strange, induced trance. uncomfortable with anything he can't comprehend, dominic had walked away quickly and avoided looking at them. the memory alone makes him shudder.

something gleams in the undergrowth, caught in the sunlight, and dominic's interest is piqued again. he gestures to it to his skarmory with, two pointing fingers bend to tell the pokemon to bring the target to him.

the skarmory flutters over, clanging its wings together loudly. it begins to snatch at the grass, razing it entirely, until it fishes out the creature it is seeking. it's a horrible imp-looking thing, emitting horrible noises and raking its fingers across the steel underbelly of the skarmory in a frenzy of shadow claws.

hoenn truly does have ugly pokemon. case in point. dominic tosses out a pokeball regardless - he likes its spunk - before turning back to the woman.

"it's alright. i once knew a guy who spent years thinking his wooper would evolve into wobbuffet."

he's so matter-of-fact that the sarcasm is barely tangible.

"at least you accurately identified one of its types."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
and it speaks [ duo/w ]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2019 4:29:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
DOMINIC CATCHES SABLEYE!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / stall[break]
leer / foul play / power gem / shadow claw
[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]
you two receive the following: 10 pokedollars.

[googlefont=Montserrat]