reef wars [mission]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
reef wars [mission]
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2018 4:15:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class,"memoryDarkpost"]
[attr="class,"memoryDarkheader"]
[attr="class,"memoryDarkcontainer"]
[attr="class,"memoryDarkinfo"]495

[attr="class,"memoryDarkinfo"]

[attr="class,"memoryDarkarrow"]

[attr="class,"memoryDarkbody"]The sun’s rays bounced off her tinted sunglasses, reflecting with a playful glare not unlike those coming from the ocean waves below. She can hear the splashing of swimmers, young and old, couples and children, all enjoying the sweet sunny weather. A few of them, particularly the kids, would stop and gawk, pushing their arms upward to point at the massive floating hunk of metal passing by. [break][break]

And above it, basking in the sunshine and enjoying the feel of fresh breeze on her bare skin, was Vera Larch. She had her legs crossed, sitting atop a Metagross whose legs were tucked to float its heavy form. She would occasionally peak down to wave at the swimmers, the can of premixed spirit in her hand leaving trails of dew on her knuckles and falling off into the water below.[break][break]

She blinked, nudging her sunglasses up by a fraction to squint and confirm, “Land ho!”[break][break]

They floated over a few log bridges and stopped at the massive wooden raft that housed the Pokemon Center. “Amos, just drop me down there,” Vera instructed, to which the Metagross began lowering itself. Vera, excited, jumped when it was low enough, landing on her sandals. “Whoa, whoa, hey,” unaccustomed to the lazy rhythm of the waves that kept the rafts afloat, she teetered, stopping only when her elbows found purchase on Amos’ head. She chuckled, giving him a pat on the head as thanks before pushing herself off.[break][break]

Fortunately, for Vera Larch, the motions of stumbling were not so unfamiliar for her to make a second mistake. She stood straight, taking in a deep breath and raising her arms towards the sun. The gesture caught the looks of some passers-by, but it was hard not to stare when the woman was in a brightly-colored swimsuit that barely hid anything. The thin cardigan thrown over it did no favors for decency, and Vera could not give a fuck. She was going to have a great time.[break][break]

There came the muffled sounds of a phone ringing. Clicking her tongue, Vera rummaged through the duffel bag hanging off her shoulder, pulling out her phone and grimacing at the reminder on its screen. Her arrival at Pacifidlog Town was not a vacation, but rather a work affair. “Sooner I finish this, the faster I can relax,” she mumbled, turning her head to scope out her surroundings. There were tourists and locals milling about, but no familiar faces. She was supposed to meet with someone.[break][break]

“Well, shit,” Vera shrugged, “Amos, we might be waiting a while.” With a digital trill of confirmation, Amos planted its legs onto the platform. The act was loud and heavy enough to surprise some people nearby, but the raft remained sturdy. It did have a Center built on top of it. Vera leaned against Amos, disposing the empty can into her bag to replace it with a fresh one. Not as cold after the trip, but it would help kill time. [break]

[attr="class,"memoryDarknotes"]
Ships are a scam, use metagross[break]

[attr="class,"memoryCred"]selkie

[newclass=.memoryDarkpost] width:325px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memoryDarkpost:hover .memoryDarkinfo] margin-top:0px;transition:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memoryDarkheader] width:325px;height:125px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/kYmbgL/325x125.png);overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memoryDarkbody] text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;font-size:11px;line-height:16px;padding:25px;color:#aaa;background-color:#181818;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memoryDarkbody b] color:#E96034;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memoryDarkarrow] width:40px;height:40px;font-family:arial;position:relative;background-color:#181818;top:65px;margin:auto;left: 0;right: 0;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 0% 100%, 100% 100%);clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 0% 100%, 100% 100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.memoryDarkcontainer] padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memoryDarkinfo] float:left;font-family:calibri;background-color:#eee;color:#333;padding:3px;font-size:10px;width:100px;top:88px;text-align:center;position:relative;transition:.5s;margin-top:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memoryDarknotes] margin-top:10px;border-top:1px solid #858394;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;text-transform:uppercase;padding-top:10px;color:#858394;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memoryCred]font:bold 7px roboto;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memoryCred a]font:bold 7px roboto!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LIGHT

LEAGUE HEAD SCIENTIST
13 height
13 height
awards
13 posts
part of
TAG WITH @niklaus
Niklaus Lagusa
reef wars [mission]
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2018 8:47:35 GMT
Niklaus Lagusa Avatar
[attr="class","dfbase"]
[attr="class","dftop"]
[attr="class","dficon"]
[attr="class","dfboxbase"]
little lion man
[attr="class","dfbox"]when his blonde hair is standing, and the young professor is wearing his signature large, square shaped earrings. that's how you knew, along with his fur white coat, that you were dealing with the league's greatest mind: professor niklaus lagusa. he never went anywhere without his white fur coat. underneath the coat he wore nothing and revealed his bare chest; whereas, for swimming gear, he wore a pair of black swim trunks with the design of a gyrados on the right side of his trunks.

"let's see, let's see...ah!" arriving by boat onto the Pokemon Center that hovered upon the blue ocean's sea. it wasn't until niklaus saw the only woman that never made him tense or flee like an abra, "!" an excited wave as the boat came to a halt near the shore of the pokemon center. he was excited to his assistant so early on, but it wasn't until--as the speedboat came to a stop--he saw what she was wearing. an automatic nosebleed came to disperse from the male's nostrils. "p-pugoh!?" he fell off of the speedboat and into the ocean waters.

ampharos, who'd been the driver of the speedboat, watched as his trainer drowned. "w-wha--can't, waluh--!" he fell into the water, only to bring his head back up. "--can't swim, oh--oh god!?" he grabbed hold of the wooden floor that kept the pokemon center afloat. "i'm on, i'm on land--oh god," coughing up salty seawater was no laughing matter. quickly he, then, stood to scold his assistant. "vera what are you wearing?! we're here with a goal, not for fun! we have to find those mareanie's and fast! now i've marked some areas mareanie's have been known to--and the map is ruined..." as he pulled a wet map from his back pocket, it was practically in shambles and tearing due to the lack of wetness.

"looks like we'll be hunting for mareanie's blindly..." a large sigh of disappointment had greatly expressed his heartfelt sorrow for the corsola's. "those corsola's are definitely about to be lunch." the professor spoke in disappointment.

ooc: sorry for the wait!!

[attr="class","dfnotes"]
@azmot

come say hi.
[attr="class","sumcreds"]KOJIHIME

[Googlefont=Montserrat|Noto Sans|Ubuntu]
[newclass=.dfbase]width:320px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dftop]padding:10px;border-top:#2e2e2e 5px solid;background:#ff0033;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dficon]width:105px;height:105px;padding:3px;border-left:#fafafa 4px solid;border-top:#fafafa 4px solid;border-right:#2e2e2e 4px solid;border-bottom:#2e2e2e 4px solid;background:#ff6666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dfboxbase]background:#2e2e2e;padding:5px;border-bottom:#ff0033 5px solid[/newclass]
[newclass=.dfbox]color:#fcfcfc;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;margin:30px 45px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dfbox b]color:#ff6666;font:bold 11px arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dfbox a]font-family:century gothic;font-size:10px;text-transform:lowercase;color:#6ab2eb!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dfnotes]height:0px;width:320px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:7px;text-align:justify;color:#ffffff;background-color:#2e2e2e;overflow:hidden;transition:500ms;-webkit-transition:500ms;-moz-transition:500ms;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dfnotes a]font-family:century gothic;font-size:10px;text-transform:lowercase;color:#fff!important[/newclass]
[newclass=.dfbase:hover .dfnotes]height:60px;transition:500ms;-webkit-transition:500ms;-moz-transition:500ms;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sumcreds]font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#000000;text-transform:uppercase;margin-bottom:-150px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
reef wars [mission]
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2018 20:05:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class,"memoryDarkpost"]
[attr="class,"memoryDarkheader"]
[attr="class,"memoryDarkcontainer"]
[attr="class,"memoryDarkinfo"]580

[attr="class,"memoryDarkinfo"]

[attr="class,"memoryDarkarrow"]

[attr="class,"memoryDarkbody"]She was taking her sweet time, enjoying the calm. She’s about half way through a third can when the distinct rumble of an approaching motor catches her ears. Looking toward the source, she’s greeted by the sun in the form of her favorite doofy boss – Niklaus Lagusa, a guy entirely composed of Pokemon facts and absolutely zero lady charms. Immediately, her face lit up with a grin and she raised her canned spirit to acknowledge her arriving colleague.[break][break]

He spurted forth blood in response and fell headfirst into salt waters. Vera winced, internally grateful that the sea surrounding Pacifidlog was known for being warm. Corsola wouldn’t have it any other way, and thus Niklaus would likely not get sick. He could, however, die from drowning. She stepped off her Metagross, alarmed at the frantic splashing. ”Oh sh—Amos, could you—“ Her command went unfinished as Niklaus managed to haul himself on-board the wooden platform. She sighed in relief, manicured hand on her chest.[break][break]

Her footsteps were soft against the wooden raft as she approached the other scientist, a little smile on her lips. “That was a hell of an entrance, Nicky. You alright?” She reached down to offer him a hand but immediately withdrew it as Niklaus shot up like a bamboo stalk, suddenly on a tirade about her outfit. Offended, Vera’s smile turned into an indignant pout as she placed a hand on her hip. ”Excuse me? I’ll have you know this is Eres!” She pointed her can at him. ”And you’re not exactly in uniform yourself, Gyarados trunks.”[break][break]

She watched him take out a wet map and become just as sad and soggy at the thought of dead Corsola. The smile was back on her face; it was hard not to find Niklaus’ dedication to Pokemon endearing. ”Sweetheart, it’ll be fine. We’re scientists, we can figure something out.” Her eyes lit up as her smile widened. “And I actually—” she began rummaging through her duffel bag, only to struggle because of her occupied fingers. “Ugh, wait hold on.” With impressive speed, the woman downed the rest of the can in a single gulp, depositing it in the bag before bringing out some jewelry.[break][break]

“Tadah!” She dangled it in front of him. It seemed to be made out of various large Corsola branches. Their beauty shone under the sun, twinkling vibrantly in seven different colors. “I got these from a friend. It hasn’t been treated yet so it’s all raw, quality coral. Any self-respecting Mareanie will be drooling over it,” she hummed, admiring the branches as they clinked gently like priceless wind chimes. “So all we gotta do is go over some of the denser areas and use it as bait. After that, well, I doubt they can deal with both your cute Ampharos and Amos’ scary face. No offense, bud.” She patted her Metagross on the head. It didn’t seem to react much, its eyes trained to the sea like a good sentry.[break][break]

“Oh, but before that…” She grinned evilly, turning to Niklaus. “How’s about a proper greeting? I haven’t seen you in a while, and I think I’m owed a good, friendly hug.” She came forwards with menacing slow steps, spreading her arms. “Come on, Nicky. Give me a hug. Come on.” It wasn’t that Vera had anything against Niklaus really, she just found him easy to toy with, plus the greeting earlier was unacceptable in her book. Punishment would be swift and painful.[break]

[attr="class,"memoryDarknotes"]
Thanks for waiting! Now Nik shall die.[break]

[attr="class,"memoryCred"]selkie

[newclass=.memoryDarkpost] width:325px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memoryDarkpost:hover .memoryDarkinfo] margin-top:0px;transition:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memoryDarkheader] width:325px;height:125px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/kYmbgL/325x125.png);overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memoryDarkbody] text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;font-size:11px;line-height:16px;padding:25px;color:#aaa;background-color:#181818;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memoryDarkbody b] color:#E96034;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memoryDarkarrow] width:40px;height:40px;font-family:arial;position:relative;background-color:#181818;top:65px;margin:auto;left: 0;right: 0;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 0% 100%, 100% 100%);clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 0% 100%, 100% 100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.memoryDarkcontainer] padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memoryDarkinfo] float:left;font-family:calibri;background-color:#eee;color:#333;padding:3px;font-size:10px;width:100px;top:88px;text-align:center;position:relative;transition:.5s;margin-top:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memoryDarknotes] margin-top:10px;border-top:1px solid #858394;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;text-transform:uppercase;padding-top:10px;color:#858394;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memoryCred]font:bold 7px roboto;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memoryCred a]font:bold 7px roboto!important;[/newclass]