2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
homeward . [ s | wild ]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2019 21:18:23 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
she had only just completed a rudimentary patrol of route one-hundred and eleven. despite sending the occasional someone to keep an eye out for suspicious activity, she was firm in the belief that she should involve herself in such a process. cait volunteered when she had the time to spare, sacrificing a session or two of training in favor of examining the routes that bordered her home to note any noticeable changes or signs of rocket-based activity. 

'nothing today,' she thought. 

a smattering of devices that she had evenly distributed throughout the area also remained intact - no amount of tampering or damage caused by the wild life or weather detected by the woman. all was well, it seemed, in mauville. 

"i should be heading home," she murmured. 

https://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/762.pnghttps://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/271.png

@

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
homeward . [ s | wild ]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2019 1:29:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD BONSLY APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / rock head[break]
tearful look / rock slide / double-edge / rock throw
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
homeward . [ s | wild ]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2019 2:18:11 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
the bonsly was glimpsed in passing - the sight of it causing an amusing memory to emerge. as a child, she had refused to believe it was anything other than a grass-type. of course, now she knew that it was far from it, its appearance nothing more than a clever deception. 

"
it's a little cute," she admitted. "but i'll leave it in peace."

it was gone before she knew it, likely having noticed her presence before beating a hasty retreat. it left in its wake crumpled grass and nothing else, cait eyeing where it probably had gone before veering her focus to the path ahead.

https://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/762.pnghttps://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/271.png

@

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
homeward . [ s | wild ]
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2019 3:54:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CHARIZARD APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / blaze[break]
flame burst / wing attack / dragon claw / flamethrower
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
homeward . [ s | wild ]
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2019 12:39:57 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
cait couldn't help but stare dumbly at the charizard, the sight of it alone reminding her of the silphs and their fondness for this particular breed of beast. it was shame the creature was in a bit of a pitiful state at the moment and forced to lay upon their side as they nursed what appeared to be an injury to the wing. it sported a few wounds - some new and some old - and appeared to be on the younger side.  

'freshly evolved, maybe?'

she wondered where it had received so many injuries and hazarded a guess that it fallen from a great height. 

'should i try treating it?'

cait announced her presence early on and the pokemon shifted its focus from licking its own wounds to eyeing her warily. she licked her lips nervously in response and cautiously begun to approach the beast, her words soft and soothing.

"i won't hurt you, big fellow," she promised.

it growled and she halted her approach, but it wouldn't do to just leave it here where it was vulnerable. 

"
let me help you."

roughly half an hour had passed before it finally let her touch it, the creature having to be convinced by both her lombre and steene, though the latter had proved far more proficient at swaying it to their way of thinking.  

"
nothing permanent - nothing that can't be fixed, at least," cait murmurs, eyeing the damage. 

she hurries along her examination, but fears that the pokemon may need some time to recover after being treated. cait could have her pokemon mend its wounds but she doubted it'd be able to fly immediately after. 

"
you'll have to come with me, i'm afraid.

the pokemon refused - of course - unwilling to be taken from what it considered to be its home. and she was forced to calm it by having one of her numerous companions wield a sleep powder that lulled it into a deep sleep. 

'i'm sorry,' she thought, plucking an empty capsule from her belt. 'we can release you after.'

but charizard were rare and it'd potentially aid in the war effort - so perhaps it could be put to some use once it had recovered.  

[ capture attempt ! ] 

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga