DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
a pinch of anxiety
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2022 5:13:52 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

it's been a while since she's been to hoenn. it's been longer since she's seen any other family members. the last time she's actually.. spent some quality time was with a family member, before the war (before alex died in the war where she was present, and she'll never let herself live that down). [break][break]

shake it off, daphne. today is supposed to be a pleasant day, where you spend time with your sister and the two of you enjoy your time out. never mind the instinctive butterflies in your stomach. never mind the slow anxiety that creeps up on you, that makes your heart wretch slightly, makes your palms a tiny bit sweaty and your ears a little red. were they red? she doesn't know, so she tries to hide them either way, with golden locks. [break][break]

a glance down at her watch says she's about five minutes early, so now she's waiting for a dear sibling who told her to wait so they could go.. shopping (shopping in her own store, no less. they may as well have walked into a closet and started picking out hat they wanted to wear). she'll be here soon. [break][break]

.. oh god, she'll be here soon.

close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
we fall in space, we can't look down, death may come, peace i have found.
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
a pinch of anxiety
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2022 16:28:35 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","devon"]
[attr="class","top"]

though nerves may pinch at her, ana lets none of it get to her as she strolls into the store bright as ever. time may have pulled them apart but she pretends as though nothing's changed. pretends as though there's no rift between them.[break][break]

but, clearly, there is. how could there not be?[break][break]

"daphne! oh, i've missed you."[break][break]

hug? ana certainly tries to.[break][break]

"you look...well! i think. are you?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-rotom"]

[newclass=".devon"]--accent:#c19298; [/newclass]

[newclass=".devon blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".devon blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".devon .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".devon .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".devon .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
born into this dying world, its time is up
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
a pinch of anxiety
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2022 23:38:38 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

the train of thought is short lived, and her lips curl into a small smile with the image of a familiar, platinum-haired woman walking her way. "ana~" she chimes, the rare raise of her lips and her eyes are more prominent as she opens her arms to return the hug. yes, ana. her precious little sister. [break][break]

when she pulls back, slightly, her brows are furrowed, and the smile is slightly more anxious. "i'm alright, alright. perhaps.. a little anxious" she raises a hand to her lips, letting out a quick chuckle "it's not every day i get to spend time with family" or spend her time, in general, nowadays.

close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
a pinch of anxiety
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2022 9:19:25 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","devon"]
[attr="class","top"]

"anxious?"[break][break]

a stone being anxious? surely not. but daphne has always been the more empathetic one out of them all. it's that fact that has ana reaching up to hold her sister's face in her hand.[break][break]

"we'll change that soon. we have to stick together now more than ever, don't we?"

[newclass=".devon blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".devon blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".devon .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".devon .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
a pinch of anxiety
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2022 4:28:08 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

she was always a little more sensitive than her siblings, be it for better or for worse. she doesn't know how to feel when her younger sister reaches up to cup her face in her hands, but the frosty exterior always finds a way to melt in a sibling's presence (even if she was never as close to the others as she'd like to be). [break][break]

"thank you, ana~" she chimes, and there's no other way. especially when her younger sister decided to pick up the mantle and work hard whilst daphne was gone. [break][break]

now she takes the woman's hands to lower, only maintaining a hold on one as she turns around, smiling softly, pointing into the mall. ".. shall we, then? my store isn't too far from where we are." it'd be fun to dress up. [break][break]

"you can tell me what you've been up to while we walk~"

close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
a pinch of anxiety
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2022 16:30:48 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","devon"]
[attr="class","top"]

"let's."[break][break]

and so, they start their walk.[break][break]

"i've not been up to much, honestly! just busy with rotomtv and now devon. boring, boring, boring."[break][break]

she muses, then tilts her head to look at her sister.[break][break]

"i want to hear about you, daph."

close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
a pinch of anxiety
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 3:01:11 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

"about me?" she cocks her head, a hum following her words as she narrows a deeper hue of forest green eyes. she can't say her days have been more eventful, but maybe it's a bit more exciting than what's silph been doing with devon.[break][break]

"more fashion work." she smiles, walking into the building with sister in tow. "creating more lines, more outfits, more of.. a lot of things." she muses onwards, though pauses, only to idly eye some of the mannequins on display. "although.. i'm at a bit of a loss lately."