December 23
Lumios City
heterosexual
EMT, medical student
Cadet
Single
10 height
10 height
i wish i was special (you're so very special)
awards
51 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nettie
Nanette Sanguine
TRISH'S PLOTTER
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2022 16:47:28 GMT
Nanette Sanguine Avatar
[googlefont=Courgette|Roboto]
TRISH
[attr="class","greatdivand1"]
Trish#6373 on Discord. Feel free to DM me anytime!

-- Note : Make sure to click on icons for character apps!
nanette sanguine
23, cisfemale, het, ranger cadet (medic) + medical student

A workaholic perfectionist with self-esteem very close to ground level. Hails from a rich Kalosian family, but came to Hoenn for its robust medical program and to help with its seemingly constant slew of chaos. A romantic at heart. Sensitive behind her grace. I want to make her suffer hehe

Friends :: almost none! She's friendly and gracious, but seems to keep people at a distance. Nanette is convinced people only try and talk to her out of pity or need. She does not think she would be an interesting companion to keep, and second-guesses people's feelings when they do firmly root themselves as a friend.

Enemies :: Y'all, I want this girl to CRY. Push her buttons! Torment her! That perfect veneer needs to chip and chip until she finally breaks. Nanette is the type to tamp down her negative feelings. At some point, every kettle will boil over.

Lovers :: I love ships. I love drama. I love pain :}}}} break her heart <33

Seeking :: suffering. in order to build her character i must first crush her to POWDER.
miki dorjiev
32, cismale, bisexual, laborer + rocket grunt

What happens when you have a sad boi with actual, valid things to be sad about? You get Miki! Abandoned as a baby, taken in by a volatile dockswoman, high school delinquency turning into actual crime, and finding the love of his life...only for his terrible decisions and a bad hand of fate to ruin it all. Jesus, get this guy a therapist.

Friends :: Has a lot of people who he's friendly with in a cursory sort of way. The friends Miki might have on the job but they don't hang out afterward. But if you just hang out with him a lot and be nice to him? He'll consider you a friend. Miki's a good listener, shockingly wise as far as advice goes, and is very cuddly. Get ready for all 6'4" of him to just kinda lie on top of you while he tells you about some puppy pokemon he saw.

Enemies :: Bad vibes make him speepy. that being said, anyone who messes with his amigos? Youre gonna have a bad time. Miki's expression is rarely angry, and when it is you're basically about to get your face knocked in. He's done it before, don't test him. Luckily, it takes a lot for him to get to that point. Insulting Miki on his own won't do much. He hates himself, and will tacitly agree with any criticism you have of him

Lovers :: I love ships. I love drama. I love pain :}}}} he's a sad divorcee (widower?), and throws himself into physical relationships willy-nilly. Actual, true-heart love is a bit scarier for him since he considers himself both unlucky and beyond repair
lazuli bianchi
26, cisfemale, het, rocket grunt + tailor

A Little Miss Can't-Reach-the-Top Shelf crossed with Little Miss Catch-These-Hands. Gregarious, loving, passionate, and protective. From a Kalosian crime family (money laundering, racketeering, drug peddling, etc), Lazuli was orphaned at the age of 10 and promptly taken to Unova by her late guardian. They were a Rocket, so Lazuli joined, too. And she is deeply devoted to her ragtag Rocket family.

Friends :: Remember that one scene in Scott Pilgrim where Sctoff asks Comeau if he knows a girl with hair like this? Lazuli is like Comeau. She makes friends easily and actually remembers them however brief the encounter. In her mind, strangers are just friends you haven't made yet. Extroverted and bubbly, one minute you could be talking to her and the next she has you out to lunch with her. She indulges her loved ones often with bits and baubles or just silly messages and photos. "I saw this goofy zigzagoon adn thought of u"

Enemies :: Conversely, Lazuli can hate just as fiercely. Have you or a loved one harmed someone she cares about? right to jail. And by jail, I mean she'll launch herself at you to try and claw your eyes out. She's short (4'11"), but has the tenacity to make up for it. Lazuli holds grudges and can be judgmental. It doesn't matter if it's a political figure or even Arcues. If you hurt someone she loves, she'll make sure you take it ten-fold.

Lovers :: I love ships. I love drama. I love pain :}}}} Honestly, though, Lazuli is probably the LEAST dramatic at the moment. ofc this can easily change w plot lmao. She loved someone once, but their different viewpoints (namely in that she is a Rocket and he definitely. Was not) led them to break up
first last
age in #, gender, sexuality, occupation, or w/e else is necessary to highlight about your character

This section is currently in progress. Please come back at another time if you wish to discuss plots.
first last
age in #, gender, sexuality, occupation, or w/e else is necessary to highlight about your character

This section is currently in progress. Please come back at another time if you wish to discuss plots.
dandy ♫

[newclass=.greatdivand1]margin-top:3px;height:110px;overflow:auto;padding-right:4px;[/newclass][newclass=.greatdivand1::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#999;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.greatdivand1::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#8A829B;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.greatdivand1::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-right:1px solid #EEEBE8;border-left:1px solid #EEEBE8;[/newclass]