TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
c:\users\kat
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 2:19:22 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar

ROOT OF THE MATTER

MISSION 306 REPORT

BASIC DETAILS

Objective: Destroy the ivory tree. (AKA: Tree of Life)
Participants: Members of the League. Members of Team Rocket. Civilians.
Required Clearance Level: 10.

MISSION SUMMARY

Gathered intel has suggested that the ivory tree tree of life is a source of incredible energy. Per the former Rocket Boss's orders, , I arrived in a disguise and quickly infiltrated the theatre. I reached the basement where the tree's taken roots first. Attempts to destroy it were made by numerous people - League and Rocket alike - and in the chaos I managed to sever the first of the tree's roots. The tree reacted in turn and attacked in retaliation. In addition, three causalities ( , Atlan Beckett and a nameless bodyguard) were confirmed. The deaths were reversed through unknown means. The resurrection of the three still remains a mystery.

My identity wasn't compromised during the operation.

FINAL STATEMENTS

- The League's incompetence, lack of teamwork and communication can be easily exploited. When their pawns fall, only few remain. Naturally, they're but a penetrable line of defense.
- Disposable members of Team Rocket prove useful in providing valuable distractions. Use them.
- The ivory tree tree of life's energy and power must be researched further. The power of resurrection seemingly belongs to it. Likely related to the phenomenon of AVATARS.

FUTURE OBJECTIVES

- Learn about the unknown Pokémon's origin (Zygarde) and find out who it belongs to.
PRIORITY LEVEL: ⭐.

- Find out what other capabilities and powers the ivory tree tree of life holds.
PRIORITY LEVEL: ⭐⭐⭐.
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 3:44:39 GMT

WAR OF THE WORLDS: MAUVILLE WARFRONT

MISSION 368 REPORT

BASIC DETAILS

Objective: Protect Mauville City & Maintain Appearances as a Gym Leader of the League >>> Free Giratina.
Location: Mauville City. Unknown Dimension. Distortion World (?)
Participants: Members of the League. Members of Team Rocket (most notably ). Megalopolan Forces. Giratina (both of them).
Required Clearance Level: 3~ (Details of Team Rocket's involvement are accessible only in Team Rocket's records. Similarly, details regarding Giratina are largely redacted. The full Report is only accessible to Katherine herself).

MISSION SUMMARY

The Megalopolan army arrived through an Ultra Wormhole on the third day of the war. As previously established in a private meeting of the League, Mauville City is a city of HIGH IMPORTANCE of Hoenn. Having expected this attack, the League dispatched its forces at the right time to repel the threat of the alien army. Not long after launching the first attacks, I joined others ( , , , , , ) in a truck that was quick to drive.

UB-05 Glutton, AKA Guzzlord, then fired a HYPER BEAM at the truck before we could escape. We survived the subsequent fall from the bridge despite Lane's incompetent driving, the Guzzlord's attack and the quaking earth.

I joined on the back of his Corviknight, hoping to cover more ground, but it became apparent quickly that a flying-type alone wouldn't succeed in such a task. Blacephalon was deployed to create an Ultra Wormhole to reach the place where the alien forces operated a machine and opened an Ultra Wormhole themselves.

Blacephalon's Z-Move was used with and the aliens as its target before Lane could interrupt it. However, he managed to follow Gavin and me into the Ultra Wormhole, which then closed. The bomb managed to eliminate one of the Guzzlords and cause substantial to the alien forces.

Inside the Ultra Wormhole, we found a torn realm. Space and time seemed to be in disarray. Pictures of different worlds flickered in numerous places. One that portrays their Mauville City, one that portrays an avatar of Articuno that wasn't and finally, a colony in what appeared to be space.

Two different rifts revealed realms similar to one another— the distortion world. I could see two pairs of red eyes staring back at us.

Giratina. And also Giratina.

Lane was quick to attack while I was mesmerized by Giratina's appearance. Shadow Dusknoir was employed to help us stabilize in space.

Despite his actions, I did not retaliate. Giratina was far more important. Upon touching one of the rifts with my bloodied hands, Giratina pressed its head against the pane. It seemingly couldn't pass through. Nevertheless, it still managed to unleash a powerful ICY WIND past its cage.

It's only then that the structure of the Ultra Wormhole faltered and began to collapse on itself. I did not flee. My Reuniclus acted independently and used its psychic abilities to force me out of the collapsing Ultra Wormhole. supported me through all of this. In staying, trying to understand, and defending against the mad Lane.

We emerged in the POWER PLANT'S basement, where Lane was quick to attack once again. Gavin and I kept appearances by only defending ourselves and not attacking in retaliation. Gavin then cut one of the UB-03 Lightning, Xurkitree's exposed cords that were connected to the Powerplant.

Giratina's reappearance came without warning.

It appeared and attacked Lane who was seemingly protected by an unknown burst of energy. However, Giratina did not stay following its attack. It tore a hole through the power plant before vanishing. Attempts to trace Giratina were unsuccessful, but a FUTURE SIGHT managed to reveal an image of its coveted GRISEOUS ORB.

FINAL STATEMENTS

- Attempts to reopen Ultra Wormholes to reach Giratina were unsuccessful.
- Blacephalon seems to have lost its ability to open Ultra Wormholes OR something is stopping it from doing so.
- Lane cannot be reasoned with. He cannot be trusted to act rational.

FUTURE OBJECTIVES

- Eliminate .
PRIORITY LEVEL: ⭐.

- Find a way to open Ultra-Wormholes.
PRIORITY LEVEL: ⭐⭐.

- Find out what's stopping Blacephalon from opening Ultra-Wormholes.

- Find the Griseous Orb. Understand its purpose. Use it.
PRIORITY LEVEL: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.

- FIND GIRATINA.

note - certain details (and names) are not accessible to team rocket or the league. contact me if you're interested in referencing this report in personal threads.

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2022 20:56:45 GMT

THE BLACKOUT OF SLATEPORT

MISSION 411 REPORT

BASIC DETAILS

Objective: Investigate the unknown Ultra Wormhole >>> Defeat Necrozma >>> Save Slateport.
Participants: Unknown.
Required Clearance Level: 5.

MISSION SUMMARY

It is only due to my own luck and misfortunate that I found the Wormhole in Slateport. The darkness that spread in the city was absolute. It drew me closer until I saw it-- the creature responsible for the phenomenon: Necrozma, and its endless void of a wormhole.

An unknown number of pokemon perished in an attempt to fight the presumed Ultra Beast. My own, a Braixen, miraculously managed to survive. Necrozma's attack triggered an evolution in the pokemon, resulting in the development of abilities the likes of which I have never encountered before.

I deployed Cofagrigus in an attempt to rob the Ultra Beast of its ability through the usage of the ability MUMMY, but Necrozma's corruption remained absolute even then. It was seemingly unphased by the ability and managed to ignore it altogether while retaliating against my Cofagrigus and inflicting it with a condition similar to that of Delphox, only entirely different. The abilities developed due to Necrozma's corruption are vastly different and appear to follow no pattern.

I fielded numerous other pokemon in an attempt to drive the Necrozma back, but one after another, they all perished. All except for a single Milktank, who managed to survive after having been crushed by Necrozma's claws. Later on, it too, showcased alien and never-before-seen abilities.

The last of the pokemon I fielded was a Poochyena who trembled before Necrozma's might, HOWLING in fear. It was then that the SHINY NIHILEGO appeared. The Ultra Beast granted me several moments of reprieve before it finally acted, swallowing me into its body.

For an unknown reason, it sought to protect me and offered me its strength.

For the rest of the battle, I was an active participant. I could see Shadow Lugia and a strange-looking Moltres fighting against Necrozma before another unknown pokemon appeared, changing the tides of the battle further.

Thanks to the efforts of all four pokemon involved, Necrozma was felled. Or so it appeared, at least. Another wormhole, similar in nature to that of Necrozma's own, opened before we could destroy Necrozma. From within it, a hand surrounded by purple and pink energy extended and forced Necrozma to return into Ultra Space back with it.

As though it were a mere toy.

FINAL STATEMENTS

- Nihilego's ability to fuse and transform along with its host into a higher being is a power I have never witnessed before. It must be researched further.
- The mutations of the pokemon who survived Necrozma's attack are unpredictable. They are similar to Rocket's own Shadow Pokemon but on a different scale.
- Necrozma is alive. The giant creature that pulled it back is alive. Ultra Space is alive. They left and they are likely to return.

FUTURE OBJECTIVES

- Research and master the Mutated Pokemon's abilities.

- Master Nihilego's ULTRA BURST.
PRIORITY LEVEL: ⭐⭐⭐⭐.

- Prepare for Necrozma's return.