Whitlock's PC

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Whitlock's PC
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 5:14:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","needlelies"]
[attr="class","needlelies1"]
[attr="class","needlelies2"]
[attr="class","needlelies3"]
[attr="class","needleliesimg"]

[attr="class","needleliesname"]

MARTIN

[attr="class","needleliesname1"]

WHITLOCK IS LEAGUE

[attr="class","needleliestrainer"]

i looked back once, and all i saw was his face smiling - the needle crying. walking out of his room with mirrors, afraid i heard him scream, "you'll never get away!" cold and shaking, i crawled down alleys to try and scrape away the tracks that marked me. slammed my face into walls of concrete. i stared - amazed - at the words written on the wall: don't ever trust, don't ever trust the needle. it lies. don't ever trust, don't ever trust the needle when it cries, cries your name. don't ever trust, don't ever trust the needle. it lies. don't ever trust, don't ever trust the needle when it cries, cries your name.

[attr="class","needleliespoke"]
[attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"]

[attr="class","needleliespokem"]

[attr="class","needleliespokemtitle"]

INVENTORY

[attr="class","needleliespokemimg"]

STORAGE POKEMON

PARTY WISH LIST

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Space Mono:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.needlelies]border:solid 1px #626262;padding:9px;background-color:#181818;width:500px;color:#626262;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needlelies1]padding:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);background-position:center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needlelies2]border-top:solid 5px #626262;border-bottom:solid 5px #626262;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needlelies3]border-left:solid 1px #626262;border-right:solid 1px #626262;padding:30px;background-color:#181818;min-height:140px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliesimg]height:110px;width:110px;border:solid 1px #626262;padding:14px;float:left;margin-right:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);background-position:center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliesimg div]height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;background-color:#181818;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliesname]font:bold 40px Roboto Condensed;line-height:35px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliesname1]font:bold 12px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;padding:5px 0px 6px 0px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliesname1 b]color:#D49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliestrainer]height:77px;padding-right:10px;overflow:auto;text-transform:none;margin-top:6px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliestrainer::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #626262;border:none!important;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliestrainer::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background:transparent;border:none!important;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliespoke]margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliespoke1]border:solid 1px #626262;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);background-position:center center;padding:0px!important;height:56px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliespoke2]width:10px;padding:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliespokemtitle]background-color:#D49736;color:#f5f5f5;padding:10px;text-align:center;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliespokemimg]padding:15px;padding-bottom:0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Whitlock's PC
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2022 1:20:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Mix, Mix, Swirl

Walking into the bar, it looks like an old west saloon, the doors swing open both ways and the chairs and tables are made from wooden planks. However, there are modern fixtures that snap you out of the illusion of the West, such as running electricity, working bathrooms, etc. There is an old grand piano that has been gathering dust on the side, as if it is waiting for someone to give it love. The seat for the piano seems clean though... The bar itself is like any other bar, wooden stools line the area the customers sit near, while the bar itself is equipped with modern technology in order to fit health standards. In the corner, there is a small square blue pillow in the corner, where Komala usually sleeps when not stated otherwise. Over the bar, TVs would be mounted on the ceiling, showing sports or the news, or something else that would potentially peak Martin's nature.

The bar also functions as Martin's home, with the living quarters being above the bar. It works as a two bed/two bathroom home, equipped with all of the amenities that he needs to live.

Although the bar itself is old, the owner is new this whole running a bar thing, and so the menu is lacking with specials that give a bar its personality. By day it is a juice bar, using berries to its fullest to create unique flavors, and by night, it becomes a bar for... older individuals. Martin, at this moment, can really only make the real basic drinks, and as time goes on, a Specials menu may finally have its day.