suspicious [sascha]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
suspicious [sascha]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2019 18:16:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[nospaces]

At night the earth will rise and I'll think of you each time I watch from distant skies Whenever stars go down

Artemis - Decidueye Hera - Sableye[break]

Apollo - Gastly Zeus - Luxray[break]

Hades - Seviper

Artemis - Overgrow[break]
Grass / Ghost[break]
sascha's pc

[attr="class","thescrolly"]"Both," Sascha huffed, sifting through the barren contents of his fridge. He grabbed the bottle of vodka and then searched for two tin cups. Pouring both of them glasses, Sascha passed him the cup as he stepped into the living area. [break][break]

Flipping on the light, the room brightened. On one of the walls was a shotgun and a case of ammo on the floor. Shedding his jacket, his Interpol issued pistol sat in the holster under his arm. "Its not much, but its mine," he noted. He pulled the pistol, unloading it with quick ease and setting it and the magazine on the table.[break][break]

The three Pokemon had escaped back to the few bedrooms in the back of the home. "She does most of the time. She also is invaluable in watching my back."

134 words | | <3

♠ URIT

[newclass=.thehover]opacity:0;transition:all linear 1s;-webkit-transition:all linear 1s[/newclass][newclass=.thehover:hover]opacity:0.75;transition:all linear 1s;-webkit-transition:all linear 1s;background-color:#fff[/newclass][newclass=".notags a"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff;[/newclass][newclass=.thescrolly::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#463d7f;border:solid 1px #463d7f;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thescrolly::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#ffffff;width:2px;border:solid 2px #ffffff;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
suspicious [sascha]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2019 18:17:04 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","coveredhills"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-top"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-icon"][attr="class","lnr lnr-cloud"]

[attr="class","coveredhills-img"]

snow-covered hills

can i sail through the changing ocean tides?

[attr="class","coveredhills-tag"]

[attr="class","coveredhills-tag-2"]TAGGED

#@sascha

[attr="class","coveredhills-2"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-pkmn"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-pkmn-2"]PKMN

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]kyouya braviary

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]gabriel salamence

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]vincent riolu

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]carina cutiefly

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]agni magmortar

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]marius lapras

[attr="class","coveredhills-post"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-post-1"]

His eyebrows went up at the sight of the shot gun and ammo casing on the floor, but said nothing for the time being as he was passed a tin cup.[break][break]

From within its depths he could smell a familiar scent, he raised it to his nose to take a hearty sniff.[break][break]

Ah. One of the mid-range kinds, he thought idly, keeping an eye on him as he waited for the other to take a sip from the cup. Deciding to err on the side of caution, he took a little sip first and relished the burn of its taste on his tongue for a few moments.[break][break]

“Don’t you find it unsettling? At least at first?” he inquired. He'd yet to meet anyone else who let their Ghost-type stay in their shadow rather than inside a Pokéball.[break][break]

He'd have to talk about him getting a permit to carry later.

[attr="class","coveredhills-notes"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-notes-2"]

word count: 149; and then there was surprise.

BY: PHARAOH LEAP, FOR VEN

[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Montserrat:200,300,400,700]

[newclass=.coveredhills]padding:14px;border:solid 1px #252525;width:500px;background-color:#2e2e2e;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top]position:relative;white-space:nowrap;height:30px;overflow:hidden;border:solid 1px #252525;border-bottom:none;background-color:#a26dbd;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right,#a26dbd,#b691c4);color:#2e2e2e;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-icon]position:absolute;font-size:250px;line-height:250px;margin:-90px 0px 0px 225px;opacity:.10;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-img]float:left;height:100px;width:100px;padding:24px;background-color:#292929;border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:-60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-img img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top h1]margin:-5px 0px 0px 0px;padding:0px;text-align:right;font:32px Montserrat;letter-spacing:-2px;font-weight:700!important;font-style:italic;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top h2]margin:0px;padding:0px;text-align:right;font:bold 9px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag]overflow:hidden;text-transform:uppercase;height:30px;border:solid 1px #252525;padding:19px;background-color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag div]line-height:10px;color:#a26dbd;letter-spacing:.5px;font:bold 9px Roboto;padding:9px 13px;border-radius:15px;float:left;margin-right:5px;margin-bottom:19px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#2e2e2e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag div a]font:bold 9px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag-2]background-color:#a26dbd!important;color:#2e2e2e!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-2]margin-top:-1px;border:solid 1px #252525;height:421px;background-color:#2c2c2c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-pkmn]margin:-1px 0px 0px -1px;float:left;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;width:70px;height:396px;text-align:center;padding:5px 0px 20px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-pkmn-2]text-align:left;position:absolute;font:20px Montserrat;font-weight:700!important;line-height:20px;font-style:italic;padding:26px;height:18px;background-color:#a26dbd;background:linear-gradient(to bottom left,#a26dbd,#b691c4);color:#2e2e2e;width:70px;white-space:nowrap;transform:rotate(-90deg);margin:320px 0px 0px -26px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p]filter:grayscale(50%);margin-top:15px;cursor:pointer;height:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p-2]color:#eeeeee;-webkit-transition: all .2s ease; -moz-transition: all .2s ease; -o-transition: all .2s ease;opacity:0;position:absolute;background-color:#333333;padding:24px;width:450px;text-align:left;margin-top:-119px;font:20px Montserrat;line-height:20px;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p-2 .a]margin-top:-1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post]padding:35px 35px 0px 106px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1]height:265px;overflow:auto;padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1::-webkit-scrollbar]width:9px;background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes]margin:20px 35px 0px 106px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#303030;padding:19px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2]height:24px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2::-webkit-scrollbar]width:9px;background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills] }.ch-p:hover + .ch-p-2 { opacity:1;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
suspicious [sascha]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2019 18:17:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[nospaces]

At night the earth will rise and I'll think of you each time I watch from distant skies Whenever stars go down

Hades - Seviper

Grass / Ghost[break]
sascha's pc

[attr="class","thescrolly"]He already had a permit to carry, as the pistol was standard issue. He had also had his shotgun and rifle lisenced to him, though they were more for decoration than use anymore. Taking a swig of his vodka, he sunk into one of the chairs and watched Alexei with a calm expression. [break][break]

"No. I favor dark and ghost type Pokemon. I dont really find them creepy. Just misunderstood," he commented. "So what were people saying about me, Alexei?" he offered, seeming relaxed.

83 words | | <3

♠ URIT

[newclass=.thehover]opacity:0;transition:all linear 1s;-webkit-transition:all linear 1s[/newclass][newclass=.thehover:hover]opacity:0.75;transition:all linear 1s;-webkit-transition:all linear 1s;background-color:#fff[/newclass][newclass=".notags a"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff;[/newclass][newclass=.thescrolly::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#463d7f;border:solid 1px #463d7f;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thescrolly::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#ffffff;width:2px;border:solid 2px #ffffff;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
suspicious [sascha]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2019 18:17:55 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]

snow-covered hills

#@sascha

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

Ah, and there it was.[break][break]

“Well, for starters you set off a righteous alarm, suddenly moving in here without warning. People thought there was some shady Rocket moving around this part of town, so naturally they ask me to take a look for them, he replied sheepishly, scratching the back of his head with a free hand.[break][break]

“That, and whenever you’re outside, you’re pretty much… grumpy. Surly. Like do you have a grudge against the world, or something? he added a few moments later.[break][break]

It had taken him a long while to win over most of the people of Fortree, but it was a well-fought battle that he'd conquered himself. At least he had an entire city on his side. If that helped.[break][break]

“Or is there a reason why you're projecting that way?” he continued after taking another little sip of vodka.

word count: 142; rip he doesn't know what RBF is can you blame him

[newclass=.coveredhills]padding:14px;border:solid 1px #252525;width:500px;background-color:#2e2e2e;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top]position:relative;white-space:nowrap;height:30px;overflow:hidden;border:solid 1px #252525;border-bottom:none;background-color:#a26dbd;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right,#a26dbd,#b691c4);color:#2e2e2e;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-icon]position:absolute;font-size:250px;line-height:250px;margin:-90px 0px 0px 225px;opacity:.10;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-img]float:left;height:100px;width:100px;padding:24px;background-color:#292929;border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:-60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-img img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top h1]margin:-5px 0px 0px 0px;padding:0px;text-align:right;font:32px Montserrat;letter-spacing:-2px;font-weight:700!important;font-style:italic;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top h2]margin:0px;padding:0px;text-align:right;font:bold 9px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag]overflow:hidden;text-transform:uppercase;height:30px;border:solid 1px #252525;padding:19px;background-color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag div]line-height:10px;color:#a26dbd;letter-spacing:.5px;font:bold 9px Roboto;padding:9px 13px;border-radius:15px;float:left;margin-right:5px;margin-bottom:19px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#2e2e2e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag div a]font:bold 9px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag-2]background-color:#a26dbd!important;color:#2e2e2e!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-2]margin-top:-1px;border:solid 1px #252525;height:421px;background-color:#2c2c2c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-pkmn]margin:-1px 0px 0px -1px;float:left;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;width:70px;height:396px;text-align:center;padding:5px 0px 20px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-pkmn-2]text-align:left;position:absolute;font:20px Montserrat;font-weight:700!important;line-height:20px;font-style:italic;padding:26px;height:18px;background-color:#a26dbd;background:linear-gradient(to bottom left,#a26dbd,#b691c4);color:#2e2e2e;width:70px;white-space:nowrap;transform:rotate(-90deg);margin:320px 0px 0px -26px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p]filter:grayscale(50%);margin-top:15px;cursor:pointer;height:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p-2]color:#eeeeee;-webkit-transition: all .2s ease; -moz-transition: all .2s ease; -o-transition: all .2s ease;opacity:0;position:absolute;background-color:#333333;padding:24px;width:450px;text-align:left;margin-top:-119px;font:20px Montserrat;line-height:20px;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1]height:265px;overflow:auto;padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1::-webkit-scrollbar]width:9px;background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes]margin:20px 35px 0px 106px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#303030;padding:19px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2]height:24px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2::-webkit-scrollbar]width:9px;background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
suspicious [sascha]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2019 19:49:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

Hades - Seviper

Grass / Ghost[break]
sascha's pc

[attr="class","thescrolly"]"I wasnt aware that I needed to warn the neighborhood that I was moving into a home that I bought," Sascha noted dryly, giving Alexei a look that could be considered annoyed or withering. Frankly, Sascha preferred his privacy and he didn't see the need or logic in going from house to house to spout niceties he didn't exactly feel. [break][break]

It seemed like a lost cause, especially when it would be easy for people to see that he was entirely disinterested. He enjoyed people, but in months past it had been harder to connect. Harder to trust. Sascha wasn't going to jump in with just anyone with the risks so high. [break][break]

Lifting a careful eyebrow, Sascha crossed his arms over his chest at the mention of his temperament. "I suffer from something called resting bitch face," the man said calmly, sounding bored. "It runs in the family. I'm rarely grumpy except for when I'm faced with nosey neighbors who ask far too many questions of a man that can yield few answers." Tilting his head, "Because doing so puts a bigger target on my back and disrupts my work."[break][break]

The man knocked back the remainder of his vodka then, opening his arms when Hera came rushing back to hop into his lap. "I am not really here with the intent to make friends, gym leader."

225 words | | <3

♠ URIT

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
suspicious [sascha]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2019 12:17:03 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]

snow-covered hills

#@sascha

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

Honestly, he didn’t know what the hell a ‘resting bitch face’ was, having been on the more…expressive side when it came to showing his face and emotions. So could you blame him if he really didn’t know what it was?[break][break]

Either way…[break][break]

Another sip was taken as he listened to the shorter man explain his side—but to be honest, he… he found some of it rather sketchy. Even if he did present himself as a member of the International Police, he still had to check up with Thomas about a few things—and he wanted to be certain about the validity of what the man in front of him was saying.[break][break]

And then, you could hear the mic drop. It was too quiet, at least when Sascha got to the last part of his little rambling.[break][break]

“You know, if you didn’t have that much of a high horse of a temper, I’d have even called you cute.”[break][break]

Wait, what? That may have been the vodka talking.[break][break]

Not realizing what he said, he continued, “You know, isolating yourself from everyone else is only going to make your arrival look even more suspicious than it already is... what if you said that you’re Interpol just to throw me off-track, he said—but muttering the last part more to himself, hoping the other didn’t catch it.[break][break]

Knocking back the rest of the vodka in his cup, he then set it down on the side table before fixing the other with an even stare.[break][break]

“Look, I just came by to check that there’s no criminal moving into the city—I’d like to keep Fortree safe because I’m pretty sure you know what happened down at Slateport—it’s now a Team Rocket-infested hellhole, and us leaders have to keep the cities as safe as we can manage,” he continued a few moments later.[break][break]

Hoping the other didn’t take offense at what he said.

word count: 319; oh boi.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
suspicious [sascha]
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2019 0:21:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

Hades - Seviper

Grass / Ghost[break]
sascha's pc

[attr="class","thescrolly"]Sascha was honestly shocked by the comment about him being cute. Choking on his vodka as he attempted to knock the remainder back, he fixed Alexei with a withering expression. "Excuse me?" he questioned a little sharply, not sure if he should feel flattered by the low-key compliment or angered by the rude comment attatched to it. He didn't often deal with people like this. Things never got personal.[break][break]

He had had one or two lovers but he hadn't been able to keep interested. And he wasn't interested now.[break][break]

Once more, he reminded himself he did not get personal. There were reasons for that. Reasons that he wasn't keen to relive after such a long recovery and deep-seated betrayal.v

"I did not tell you I'm Interpol just to throw you off track," he said through slightly clenched teeth. "Agent Striker, aka Thomas Benoit. Resigned from duty after a scandal with dead Team Rocket grunts and a video released to the media," Sascha said calmly, setting his cup harshly down beside him. "I interrogated him after the incident and wrote the final report. Anything more than that I'm not allowed to disclose no matter your relationship with him. I am no criminal and I do not need to warn anyone about moving into the house I was born in."[break][break]

Sascha stood up suddenly, "I think it would be best if you leave."

231 words | | <3

♠ URIT

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
suspicious [sascha]
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2019 18:16:12 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]

snow-covered hills

#@sascha

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

He tittered for the briefest of moments, watching from behind his fingers as he saw the shorter man squirm at the reaction of him saying that…[break][break]

Wait a second, what…[break][break]

It then hit him what he’d said a few moments previous, before he coughed slightly to cover up a blushing fit as he willed the color away as best as he could manage.[break][break]

And then things went straight to all hell.[break][break]

Huh? Is that why… was that why he was so down when we were on guard duty back in Mossdeep? He thought, backtracking to that one time they met and shared an uneventful evening guarding the Space Center where nothing much had happened. Much.[break][break]

It was pure luck he’d caught the mention of ‘resigned’ rather than ‘fired’ because he’d have flipped his shit over what had happened to someone he already considered a friend and more than just a frequent mission partner.[break][break]

“You know what?” he began after that long silence.[break][break]

“I thank you for the vodka—and if what you said was really true, that this was the house you were born in—there’ve been incidents and rumored weapons found after a family of around three or four moved away almost two decades prior. Since then nobody’s been able to rent out this particular house for long, he continued as he turned around, his scarf whipping out behind him.[break][break]

“I suggest you watch your back…” he added a few moments later, resisting the urge to call him a shrimp right where he could hear him. “While you may be from around here, a lot’s changed in the years you’ve been gone.[break][break]

Truly, was he going to be that stubborn?[break][break]

He didn’t need any pity from this man—before he turned around on his heel and made his way for the door.

word count: 303, well SHIT

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
suspicious [sascha]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2019 13:29:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

Hades - Seviper

Grass / Ghost[break]
sascha's pc

[attr="class","thescrolly"]Sascha simply scowled at Alexei, more than ready for the other man to be completely out of his space. He was well aware of the home’s history. He knew that he and his father and his father’s girlfriend had moved out at the time a little over two decades ago. He had figured out that his father had stashed weapons here and rented out the space to unsavory people before simply selling it and moving on. [Break][break]

He knew why. Sascha resented his father for his poor choices. For his choice in company and his choice to leave his own son for dead on a battlefield in Kanto. Once more, he thought back to his almost-death. Reaching for Caia and Cerin as they bled out beside him. And Mac. And Ringo. Only Hera and Artemis had survived. [Break][break]

“Get. Out,” Sascha suddenly said through clenched teeth. He was tired of listening to the Ivanov man prattle on about trust and watching his back. “Right. Now.”[Break][break]

He didn’t put his hands on Alexei, but he was on his feet, following him closely. He damn near shoved the man out of his home, his temper quickly fraying apart at the seams. With Alexei finally out of his space, he slammed and locked the door, turning and resting heavily against the wood. Eyes squeezed shut, he clenched and unclenched his fists, his teeth grinding together. [Break][break]

He didn’t particularly get on with people as of late and he was starting to wonder if he had actually passed his psych evaluation or if they were simply putting him back in the field out of pity and need for men on the ground. Either way, Sascha realized that he would have to tread lightly from now on. Especially with the overly curious Gym Leader already snooping about.

299 words | | <3

♠ URIT