part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
ad astra et retro [s][c]
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 4:53:32 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

He's right, and she knows he's right. [break][break]

She's heard that line, before. It was the line said by people in the company, and a few others around her (the few who she let into her inner bubble; the few who she lets close enough into her heart). Still, it always seems to bounce and slip off frigid walls, rather than stick. She's sorry for it. [break][break]

Then a sigh escapes her lips, and she was tired. [break][break]

Like all the fatigue had caught up to her, and the tension finally settles. Still, she doesn't agree, even when she knows he's right - she's stubborn like that, though it runs a bit through the family. Another thing that runs through the family is composure, somehow, and it's what keeps her hanging by a thread. [break][break]

"I--" she starts, eyes narrow. Dragging this any longer will make her look unreasonable, won't it? "... know. I know." but she hates being so distant like this, hates being formal like this, hates being like this. [break][break]

she hates it. [break][break]

viridian eyes glance to the grave, a shaky breath escaping her lips, as do her absentminded thoughts she meant to keep in her head:[break][break]

"when did we start being so formal with one another..?"

[break]
yo

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
ad astra et retro [s][c]
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 5:14:32 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

Somehow, he couldn’t help but doubt as such, regardless of whether or not she spoke the truth or otherwise. It was hard not to assume as such when posed with her, all that she was within those moments. Lamenting, fragile her. Lamenting, disdained her.[break][break]

Lamenting, grieving them.[break][break]

And yet, he sought to do anything aside from voicing his doubts, for he knew better than to push upon the matter when she had already been all too distressed by the topic. So, as a gaze of softened, concerned amber found itself broken from those of emerald, they lingered upon her form for just a while longer before following suit. Yet again, the sight of the grave before them met his vision, and he simply watched. Thought.[break][break]

The silence was a welcomed reprieve, and yet he had been brought back by the voice so familiar to him, yet so…harrowed. Different.[break][break]

”...Formal? What do you mean, Sister?” he asked instinctively, his brows faintly risen as the irony alluded him amidst confusion and curiosity.

[break]
n o t e s

close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
born into this dying world, its time is up
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
ad astra et retro [s][c]
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 1:18:34 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

"that." [break][break]

that's exactly what she means when she says "formal". it's always been 'brother' and 'sister', to where saying and are foreign on her tongue. now she can only think of how bitter the names will taste, but she doesn't say, unsure of how she'll feel. [break][break]

she wouldn't have spoken up if the feelings haven't been bottled up for so long. does she regret opening her mouth? maybe she does, maybe she has, and maybe she always will (and she'll think back on it, hold herself, and tremble with a pit in her stomach as it eats her alive, knowing she's squandered a legacy, and a relationship). it's abnormal, misaligned, to how she used to be. when did she start getting so sensitive? when did she get so quiet? [break][break]

formalities have been driven into her, yet they're always slightly dropped around their mother. they're dropped, only rarely, when she sees someone outside of work. they're dropped, only rarely, around one other person who's been trying to pry at a bud closed so tightly. if she can open up, and speak familiarly and casually with strangers, why can't she do the same with family? [break][break]

why can't she? [break][break]

"isn't it odd?" she asks, with a viridian gaze fixated to the side "that i only call you brother." the name will tinge at her tongue, sharply, like bitter iron. [break][break]

"when did i stop calling you leo?"

[break]
yo

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
ad astra et retro [s][c]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 19:57:38 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

”Isn’t it odd that I only call you, ‘brother’?”
[break][break]

The thought lingered for a short while as he gazed at her with a processing idleness.[break][break]

”When did I stop calling you Leo?”
[break][break]

…When did she?[break][break]

A silence overtook him within the initial time following her inquiries, though to say it had been from an awkwardness or unwillingness to answer would’ve been nothing short of inaccurate. Truthfully speaking, his mind still lingered upon the prior topics they’d dwelled upon not long beforehand—the remnants of loss and trauma, and anything and everything in between—yet it had been the simple duo of questions that seemed to take him aback just enough to see.[break][break]

To really see.[break][break]

(’...It already feels like she’s lost us from the start, doesn’t it?’)
[break][break]

A thought he’d already known the answer to long for, yet still found himself realizing more and more within the nuances of a strayed gaze; of wavering tones; of pleading requests. They all spoke volumes upon volumes, just as the silence he bore in response spoke for itself, as well.[break][break]

”...I don’t know,” had been his initial response after some time— and for the moment, his only response.

[break]
n o t e s

close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
ad astra et retro [s][c]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 20:50:24 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","daphne"]
[attr="class","text"]

he doesn't know. [break][break]

of course he doesn't. [break][break]

how can he know the answer, when she's long forgotten herself? it's agonizing to know she loves her family, and loves her siblings, but can't even address them by name. it's embarrassing that she's only realized how distant she's grown from the family after alexander's passing. they all used to be quite close, despite differing passions, despite being treated differently based on who was the apple of father's eye at the time. [break][break]

back then, they had each other. she, as the oldest sister, always did her best for both them and herself. back then, she was daphne, who cared and loved her siblings. [break][break]

when did she become stone?[break][break]

when she stopped being a sister, and started being an heir, then tossed in an out of the blender to be regurgitated into something she never wanted to become. her change in demeanor, and her indecisiveness, has alienated her - no matter how her brother may say it hasn't. [break][break]

the fact that he can't answer her here proves it. [break][break]

"... see?" she asks with a joyless smile. she's right: saying the name has left a bitter taste. [break][break]

and the disappointment sinks her cold heart.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

words

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.daphne]--accent:#4997d0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.daphne]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
ad astra et retro [s][c]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 21:35:06 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

Another inquiry, simple-worded as it was.[break]
Another bout of silence, just as loud as the prior one.[break][break]

Hues of amber lingered upon the form before him, withered not only by weary visage of his dear sibling, but also by the newfound revelations he found himself stepping into. Although there always seemed to be a consistent glimpse of distance within her eyes, he found himself loathe to admit that the deepness within them had been something he’d dismissed on the account of recent events— because his assumptions had been more than justified, surely. Grief, in itself, had always been a term so negative and sorrowful, and yet one surrounded by misconceptions so plentiful.[break][break]

After all, grief was never anything more than love with nowhere to go, and nowhere to return.[break]
The way he’d seen it, it was always fair and valid for it to consume her to an extent.[break][break]

Yet just as bled deep within those days long passed—the selfsame days he had the cursed boon of only knowing secondhand—so, too, had bled beneath the shattering weight of the world so pressuring, and so cumbersome, upon the shoulders of the singular being she was. Expectation had already been a close accompaniment to esteem, and to name— yet she had been one of the couple within the family to carry on the legacy, albeit shortly.[break][break]

(’Of course she’d be worried about everything else.’)
[break][break]

All else that was seemingly neglected in the face of legacies.[break]
All else that was seemingly absent in the light of it all.[break][break]

”...Huh. When did we get so formal…?” he chuckled softly, a straying gaze finding itself upon the selfsame tombstone they’d intended to visit once more. Wryness touched softly upon a vague smile that inched so eagerly upon his lips, alongside the very words that left them in idle inquiry.[break][break]

Before long, his chest rose as he took a deep breath, touching a hand to his face softly as a sighing breath warmed his palm.[break][break]

”...Everything I said before still stands. I’d like to make that clear,” the Stone murmured quietly, brows furrowed softly betwixt a lightly conflicted guise, ”but I’d…also like to say I’m sorry~. I hadn’t even thought about it…”[break][break]

Though bereft of their common shine, those selfsame eyes of amber unveiled once more amidst a pensive glare, lingering idly upon the grave before him as his hand lowered faintly. His fingers cradled the top of his lips softly, all while his thumb tapped gently against his cheek absentmindedly.[break][break]

”It’s weird to realize it became second nature,” he mused on, clicking his tongue. ”...I guess it doesn’t help when everyone’s always been too busy to reconnect properly, does it~?”

[break]
n o t e s

close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
ad astra et retro [s][c]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 21:56:26 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","daphne"]
[attr="class","text"]

he apologizes. [break][break]

but how can he apologize for something he doesn't understand? she wonders how he can still smile like this, even if it's wry, and even when she'll chalk it up to it's just the way he is ( but how many times can she believe it? )[break][break]

you're not the only one[break][break]

the elder sister reminds herself, crushing herself under the expectations of the older sibling who lost that right long ago. her mind simultaneously cries and wails behind the veil of silence, muffled, stuffed back into pandora's box where it ought to be locked away. when was the last time she voiced herself like this? when was the last time she finally addressed someone by their name, and not their title?[break][break]

why did someone have to die for it?[break][break]

"i'm surprised that no one else has mentioned it." [break][break]

her anger and frustration are misplaced when she sits on a crumbling throne bereft of dirt and debris. muddied hands want to fix things, and rebuild things, and rekindle flames and reignite sparks - but the dirt makes the vision blurry, so she scrambles in all the disorganized franticness. [break][break]

she weeps no tears; she's wept enough. [break][break]

locks of gold cast a shadow over her eyes and she gently bites her tongue between her back teeth until the sinking heart floats. [break][break]

"it doesn't surprise me, no." leave it up to her, and she'd like it if the family could gather around for a meal with their mother - but she hates it. [break][break]

"why is it bad news that brings the family together?" she asks, a genuine question, no matter how soft and shaky her voice may become. [break][break]

"why do we gather to grieve, but never to celebrate?" she ponders, eyeing down at the grave that's brought these two back together.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

words

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.daphne]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".daphne .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
ad astra et retro [s][c]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 22:50:23 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

”Probably because everyone else is just as busy.”[break][break]

Or otherwise uninterested for their own reasons, but that, in itself, was something he preferred not to dwell on.[break]
Not when dwelling on it would put him face to face with how those same, other people likely felt.[break][break]

”Not like it’s an excuse, though~...”[break][break]

He definitely wouldn’t insist for it to be one, at least. Especially and specifically knowing how the past several years of his own life had been.[break][break]

Another breath. Another sigh. Though his hand remained touched against his face within a gentle caress for a while longer, it eventually found itself lowering with a slowness before touching the tips of its fingers against the linings of a pocket. They idled for a while, tapping and dancing upon them for a spell before only the thumb lowered to hook against the hem, with the remaining hand following suit before long.[break][break]

”...We’re a flock cut from the same cloth, though; born of the same stuff, and all having left an empty nest,” had been his first choice of words that time around. ”For better or for worse, we’ve all got our own aspirations and goals. …As much as our family weighs us down with expectation, it’s also something that gives us ambition— to chase what meaning we end up finding.”[break][break]

Regardless of morality. Regardless of affections, or lack thereof.[break]
It was anyone’s given right, despite the tension that came with not necessarily living up to the standard.[break][break]

”...Now that we’re talking about it, though, I guess that chasing those ambitions might’ve been what put us here, though.”

[break]
n o t e s

close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
ad astra et retro [s][c]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 23:53:44 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","daphne"]
[attr="class","text"]

ambition. [break][break]

the answer comes so easily, but she hates to think that ambition is what drives a family apart ( or, rather, drives a woman away from the family. by now, daphne doesn't know if she's blaming herself, or a caricature of herself ). surely, something like that couldn't have been the cause? [break][break]

she doesn't even know why she's asking him these questions - why is she asking now? [break][break]

it's futile; she knows. she's tired of asking herself for scenarios where things would be different. she's tired of telling herself that she'll change the next day, or that one day, things will go back to how they always were ( when did she start to loathe the norm? she had to accept it, at some point. it's why she's opening her heart now, no matter how slight it may have been, to someone she thought should be shielded from these spiraling ideas ). [break][break]

this is a hole they've dug for themselves. [break][break]

daphne can only think of this because the shackles of ambition died on the day of the war how many years ago. [break][break]

she scoffs again, a smile betraying the fatigue that finally settles on her shoulders. with that all said, a bit of the weight has been lifted from her shoulders ( and another weight crushes her in its place; how could she place this burden on her little brother? ). the burden is heavy, and she masks it by lowering into a crouch by the grave.[break][break]

"perhaps." she finally says, the air escaping her lips, lifting its pressure from her lungs. [break][break]

it was ambition that drives their family apart. [break][break]

"even so," fissures crack in her heart, running through the veins that keep it pumping. a stone cold woman maintains her gaze on the tombstone, and the stinging pulses so strongly that she can feel it in her fingers. [break][break]

"... I'm still proud of everyone." her voice cracks and wavers, fingers gripping against her knees. what is the expression she makes as she sinks into a burned out warmth?[break][break]

"including you."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

words

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
ad astra et retro [s][c]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2023 0:50:50 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

The wryness within his smile dissipated with her more recent words; the similar touch to the secondary chuckle that left his lips that time around matching it.[break][break]

”...I know you do,” he murmured quietly, and murmured simply. A gaze that lingered upon the stone before him only strayed towards the Stone before him, before long; an idle, thoughtful hue of hazel that inspected her with a brief quietness before he sighed, crouching down to meet her level. ”It’s always been hard not to know, frankly~.”[break][break]

He eyed her for a while longer before his lip quirked into a broader—however faintly so—smirk, all while he lifted a hand to gently pat and rest against her shoulder.[break][break]

”I appreciate it— that you’d think that despite the fact that I’ve basically been absent until now.”[break][break]

His smile broadened more, inheriting a similar shine to the type he was more accustomed to, even if soft.[break][break]

”So to show just how grateful I am, I want you to know something.”

[break]
n o t e s

close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
ad astra et retro [s][c]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2023 4:59:57 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","daphne"]
[attr="class","text"]

maybe it is obvious that she's proud of him, and their other siblings. [break][break]

but it's just she, who thinks it's not enough. what is she trying to accomplish by saying these things? his touch was unexpected, enough for her to suddenly jolt, the tiniest bit, and her heart sinks once again. though the bitter taste still stings, the tanging aftertaste is starting to fade. [break][break]

"well, you've been busy." between finishing his education, and pursuing what he's been wanting to do - unlike she, who has tethered between too much before finally settling on something for herself. so she understands, really, why he and the others have been so busy. it doesn't stop her from wishing that they weren't. [break][break]

verdant eyes only glance up and over, slightly red from puffiness, and only slightly obscured by golden locks. "mmn?" she hums, shakily, only shaking as she inhales to recover from the earlier tear fall. [break][break]

"that is?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

words

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
ad astra et retro [s][c]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2023 23:55:42 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

”You’re doing just fine, as is.”[break][break]

Just like the other remarks, simple.[break]
Just like the other remarks, genuine.[break][break]

The words left his lips so easily, all while his smile tugged wider—albeit softly and faintly so—as he gave a shoulder a gentle squeeze in an attempt of further reassurance. With a quiet breath, he lowered himself onto the ground a bit more, kneeling alongside her.[break][break]

”That, and I want you to know you’re not alone,” he added. Auburn hues lingered upon her for a while more before he pulled his hand back, resting it idly within his lap as he sat back against his legs. ”Even though I left to basically avoid the responsibility that came with our family, I want you to know that. One call away— that’s all it takes.”[break][break]

That selfsame smile softened slightly, the spark within his eyes similarly so.[break][break]

”We’re family, after all.”

[break]
n o t e s

close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
ad astra et retro [s][c]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2023 7:59:55 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","daphne"]
[attr="class","text"]

ah. [break][break]

she's started to forget how it felt to be praised - though she'll admit some embarrassment when the reassurance comes from her little brother (originally not too young, but she's adjusted to her age). and in response, she sighs as a hand lifts to gently rest over one that used to be much smaller, last she held it. [break][break]

"i should be the one to say that."[break][break]

she's the big sister, after all. but daphne has a bad habit - one that's burdened and tired her til aimlessness. it's been so long since she's felt the way she has, and she doesn't wish to feel it again. [break][break]

her grip loosens when he pulls his hand back. there's another shaky sigh, but it's one of recovery. she's been petrified for too long. "it helps that we're both back in hoenn." she gives a wry smile, and only a half-hearted laugh as she tries to compose herself. properly, this time. [break][break]

though he still maintains the spark in his eyes, daphne's will remain a little dull for a slight bit longer. [break][break]

pensiveness washes over her, and verdant eyes glance back down to the grave to ponder in silence. [break][break]

"... we should arrange a day to visit mother." she says this absentmindedly, though it's times like these where she does miss mother's meatloafs.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

words

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
ad astra et retro [s][c]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2023 23:27:49 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

”Hah, why? ‘Cause you’re older than me~?”[break][break]

Another broadening of the smile, though worn with a proper warmth.[break]
Familiar. More akin to the norm.[break][break]

”Please. Age isn’t important when it comes to telling the truth.”[break][break]

Sarcasm in its gentlest form, truly. Despite the weight of the conversation they’d found themselves within (and, to an extent, specifically due to it), he’d found a softened hum of amusement leaving his lips before it turned into a proper, musing sigh. Momentarily content with his sibling’s change in demeanor (even if slightly so), he shifted his legs to sit more comfortably, crossing them before him as he rested his hands within his lap once more.[break][break]

He peered towards the placard before them again.[break][break]

”It does, though,” he started off once more, a gentle wistfulness interwoven between his words, ”and yeah— we should. …We really should~...”[break][break]

He sighed.[break][break]

”...It’s been so long since I’ve seen her, now that I think about it.”

[break]
n o t e s

close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
ad astra et retro [s][c]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2023 6:59:28 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","daphne"]
[attr="class","text"]

precisely because she was older than him. [break][break]

but she already knows that he'll sooner poke fun at her old-fashioned ways. even when she knows he's a fully grown adult, she still can't help but to fret, even a little bit, because she's the older sister. call it a bad habit of hers (even if the habit isn't so much bad). [break][break]

the momentary amusement is washed away by the somberness of the gravestone, and she idly eyes it, along with the shadow that lowers next to her. "it has." she hums, shoulders raise, then lower gently as to take a soft sigh. "she was doing well, last i visited." daphne recalls, however, a nice scolding that came with the reunion. something about not calling her. [break][break]

"i'm sure she'll also give you an earful about not calling." [break][break]

she shouldn't be laughing, but something about it brings a smile to her lips.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

words

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]