Sienna Bell
sienna's infamy file
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2022 4:38:38 GMT
Sienna Bell Avatar

SIENNA'S INFAMY FILE

PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE X PRIVATE KNOWLEDGE

INTRODUCTORY BLURB

i get mean when i'm nervous

Twenty-nine-year-old socialite from Castelia City. Owns a bombastic personality, a great sense of humor, and a few bad, bad habits. She'll swear she only carries a gun for self-protection then shoot you in the back. She'll decry violence and then slap you to the ground. She'll lie through her teeth and then bite you with them. How hilarious it is to find yourself having fallen into a deep, deep rabbit hole, then realize you quite like the dark.

PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

WHAT CAN BE LOOKED UP

She works in a local gallery and quite likes the taste of margaritas. You'll find her haunting every bar every Friday night within a fifty-mile radius, and the next morning she'll be on her hands and knees in a local charity. She frequents art museums. Many of her closer acquaintances note with some trepidation that she's far more wealthy than a normal artist might be.

LEAGUE KNOWLEDGE

POINTS OF INTEREST FOR THE LEAGUE FACTION

Local police and art collectors decry the recent eruption of fraudulent art pieces circulating the market. The only common thread investigations have turned up is the mysterious dealer known as 'Scarlett.' This scoundrel has stolen an estimated three million pokedollars from some of the most illustrious art collectors in Hoenn, and far more money will go down the drain if this 'Scarlett' remains on the streets.

ROCKET KNOWLEDGE

POINTS OF INTEREST FOR TEAM ROCKET FACTION

Sienna's not just dealing in the realm of fine art. She also forges important documents, money, and other such valuables. Though she's not much use as muscle, she's a good ally if you need something faked, and she's not afraid to get her hands dirty if needed.

PRIVATE KNOWLEDGE

PERSONAL SECRETS

Sienna isn't her real name. Additionally, she sends money back home on the last day of every month. It's for her daughter, taken from her, stolen from between her very fingertips, in the custody of a woman she hates. Sienna lost her. But that doesn't mean she can't help her still.