i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

mystic

secretary
officer
15 height
15 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
23 posts
part of
TAG WITH @miranda
miranda walker
Miranda's Infamy File
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2022 5:19:32 GMT
miranda walker Avatar

CHARACTERNAME'S INFAMY FILE

PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE X PRIVATE KNOWLEDGE

INTRODUCTORY BLURB

"I'm not spoiled! Dad's just very accommodating!"

Miranda Walker is the spoiled daughter of a business magnate. She's simply put, a rotten bitch used to getting everything she wanted. She's very selfish and gets frustrated easily, however now that she doesn't have a blank check to live her life on maybe she'll grow up?

PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

"Pretty sure they bribed the school principal to let her move to the next school year."

Her exile from her family's estate is the topic of gossip and has even slid into a tabloid or two. She's known for being the black sheep of her family and her brother who's taken over the company since their father went into a coma was a rigid, disciplined model student in his youth. He's had enough of Miranda's sloth and intends to set her straight or cut her loose.

LEAGUE KNOWLEDGE

"Your assessment is... poor. How do you not know how to use a pokeball at your age?!"

A girl who was given exceptional pokemon but lacks the skill to utilize them properly. At the very least, it seems the girl at least cares about the pokemon and doesn't treat them inhumanely. The same can't be said for her interaction with people.

ROCKET KNOWLEDGE

"Ugh. Only poor people would steal from others!"

Miranda is exceptionally sheltered. Her posh, private school and the security guards near her had given her a sense of security she now sorely lacks. She's never met these people but she has to admit, with nobody watching her back, she's afraid of running into them.

PRIVATE KNOWLEDGE

PERSONAL SECRETS