bellamy's infamy file

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bellamy's infamy file
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2022 22:31:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar

BELLAMY'S INFAMY FILE

PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE X PRIVATE KNOWLEDGE

INTRODUCTORY BLURB

NO LIGHT, NO LIGHT, IN YOUR BRIGHT BLUE EYES.

He's a young man with a soft smile and sunshine disposition! Though behind that cute grin lurks deep shadows, if I want to be poetic~? He's pretty mysterious as well as smart! (he's also kinda hot!) I hear he's a foreigner, who came from abroad! (kalosian, maybe?...) [break][break]As a Pokemon Groomer he spends his life taking care of and cleaning up all sorts of Pokemon, for a fee of course! (we're not a charity!) So what if the occasional pokemon (or person...) is rumored to go missing? It's all just a bunch of nasty hearsay! [break][break]Suspicious? He'd never hurt a hair on anyone's head! Surely, you're mistaken! He's just your average guy trying to make ends meet! Eh? Shabboneau? Is that some kinda Galaran toothpaste? Never heard of em'.[break][break] Oh?! Look at the time! It looks like my break is over! I'm so sorry but I can't hang around all day and answer any more questions! I've got work to do! But thank you for stopping by~! Have a nice dayyy~! (and please don't come back, you creep~!)

PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

WHAT CAN BE LOOKED UP

A kalosian foreigner who came to Hoenn some six years ago. Originally a graduate student who went to one of Hoenn's many premiere institutes for further study as a pokemon veterinarian, but suddenly dropped out and pursued a career as a pokemon groomer for unknown reasons. He's worked at Clippers & Flippers Pokemon Groomers, for three years now. And is currently the co-manager of the establishment.

LEAGUE KNOWLEDGE

POINTS OF INTEREST FOR THE LEAGUE FACTION

A Kalosian native who moved to Hoenn some years ago. However, they only know of Bellamy Shabboneau as their information is quite old and out of date. The runaway heiress was said to have gone missing as soon as they stepped on Hoenn's shores. There was an active search for Bellamy for a full two years, at the behest of their fiance but they were never found. The League has since stopped looking and has assumed that the Kalosian heiress is MIA or even possibly deceased. They have no clue about Bellamy Beauchene, who exists now after they transitioned.

ROCKET KNOWLEDGE

POINTS OF INTEREST FOR TEAM ROCKET FACTION

A Kalosian native who left their life behind them. They encountered Team Rocket on accident when trying to start a new life for themselves in Hoenn. Getting wrapped up in criminal activity, he found himself enjoying the lifestyle and officially joined Team Rocket. Using his pokemon grooming job to occasionally slip a few stolen pokemon their way.

PRIVATE KNOWLEDGE

PERSONAL SECRETS

Bellamy Beauchene was originally Bellamy Shabboneau. Who transitioned when they were twenty years old. They always felt uncomfortable in their skin and would often attempt reckless actions such as wearing more masculine clothes and cutting their hair to feel more like themselves, much to their parents ire.

Where they fully transitioned, somewhere between running away from their home and traveling to Hoenn. Having gotten an official ID, documents, and everything before stepping into their new life.

No one, neither Rocket nor League knows of his new identity or connections to the Shabboneau family. However, more insightful or intelligent folks who know him may have some of the pieces already figured out.