Petalburg City
Pansexual
Security Consultant
Grunt
Single
Need Partner In Chaos
29 height
29 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
99 posts
Harper Mann DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @harpermann
Harper Mann
To Know a Thief
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 3:17:05 GMT
Harper Mann Avatar

x - 30-50 - PHANTOM THIEF - UP TO PLAYER

The Liepard who raised Harper was once the prized partner of an almost legendary phantom thief. Unfortunately, an accident left the cat crippled. The woman left him behind, albeit there was no reason she had to do so cruelly. Though he doesn't realize it, Crookshanks is trying to raise his ward to be her equal in the arts of larceny and grand theft. I see this person being extremely elegant. Perhaps they have turned a new leaf and are wanting to leave that life behind. Could they be Harper's parent and the feline's tail a lie?
SUGGESTED POKEMON:

x - 14-20 - HARPER'S FOSTER SISTER - UP TO PLAYER

Though Harper didn't spend much time in her foster homes, she did connect with a few of her foster siblings. This one is nearest and dearest to her heart. They truly care for one another. Harper has crept into her bed and slept on her floor many nights. How she feels about Harper's lifestyle is up to you. I'd like if they were much more chill than she is, though.

SUGGESTED POKEMON:

x - 32-45 - HARPER'S PARENTS (OR FAMILY) - UP TO PLAYER

Harper's parents disappeared for unknown reasons. Her father the Liepard--according to what she's been told--stumbled upon her in an empty home. Maybe he kidnapped her? Was someone ashamed of an early pregnancy? Could tragedy have struck? I'd love to have her discover her biological family and get acquainted with them. They can be rich or poor. Any type of set-up too. Brothers? Cousins? Spinster aunts? Anything works!

SUGGESTED POKEMON: