thalia black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @thalia
thalia black
pirate metal
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2023 17:23:17 GMT
thalia black Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]His boots crunch on broken glass and Thalia looks away, stifling a giggle in her palm. It’s a trace maddened, like she cannot believe someone can live like this. But she once spent six weeks stranded miles from the Zero Gate with snowblindness and dehydration making her hallucinate.

Things like that would give you a new appreciation for being alive, no matter the form of it.

The image that pops into her head at the words binge-fueled jerkoff session would have killed her dad, probably. Well, maybe not. Maybe if she had a normal dad who, you know, cared.

“You,” she says, and her voice is genuinely affectionate, this time, in awe of what this single man can do all by himself, “have a power of unrivaled chaos inside you.”

She sips her whiskey, the grin still on her lips. Then the conversation turns towards her.

“I didn’t run,” she says, and there’s a shred of sardonic joy in her voice, mimicking his from earlier, “I was sent away. Like an unwanted gift.” She drinks, looks down the bar.

“I just didn’t come back in the shape they intended of me.”

[attr="class","samjertag"] - wearing
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]
[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjer b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer i] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,559 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
pirate metal
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 15:03:13 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan stuck his tongue out playfully at Thalia's comment about his hidden powers and waggled his eyebrow suggestively. "Would you like unrivaled chaos to be inside you as well?" he teased, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

As he made his move, a slight tension began to build within him. Despite his playful demeanor, Callan couldn't shake the feeling that there was more at stake than just a flirtatious encounter. She was a daughter of Gabriel Black, but it only passed his mind in a momentary shift, before realizing one thing: He really didn't care at this point. It was boiled over by his raw desire.

Seizing the moment, Callan wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her close to him. His lips met hers in an embrace. As their bodies pressed together, Callan's hand deftly moved to undo the strings that held her dress in place. With a gentle tug, he loosened them, then slowly dropped the shoulder straps to let the dress slip from her body, and fall to the floor.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights