Petalburg City
Pansexual
Security Consultant
Grunt
Single
Need Partner In Chaos
29 height
29 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
99 posts
Harper Mann DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @harpermann
Harper Mann
Make a Wish [M]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2022 21:36:07 GMT
Harper Mann Avatar

Laying atop a city rooftop, Harper stared up at the night sky.

As usual, the lights around her left plenty to the imagination. She could only remember one place she’d ever gotten a good look at the stars. And that’d been at her first foster home. But the weird lady’s smile reminded her of a Basculin and the softness of her voice was way scarier than anything Daddy did. Still, that big blue expanse had been pretty cool.

Her arms were laced behind her head, pink hair mixed in with the grime on the warehouse’s rooftop. Her legs rested upon the skeleton of the HVAC system. Tilting her head back a bit more, she caught the eyes of the grey lump floating above her. “What do you think it’s like up there, Moo? I bet it’s suuuuuuuper quiet. I mean they say that nobody can hear you scream. But can you, like, hear yourself scream?” Harper never liked it quiet.

Things came out in the quiet. All kinds of questions and thoughts and scary things.

She couldn’t sleep in silence because of it. Right now, the chatter of the workers below and the rattling of exhausts weaved a spell on her lullaby. Trapped in a bubble of silence, the Castform shifted into an icy, swirling form. “Oh, yeah! Totes mcgotes! It’s got to be freezing. I’d probably be a Harpersicle in no time!” She hummed thoughtfully. “What flavor do you think I’d be? Strawberry? Oh! Nah! That's too basic bitchy. What about--?” Before she finished her sentence, a light in the sky caught her eye.

It didn’t look like a plane neither! “Moo! Look! It’s a shooting star! We better make a wish!” Screwing her eyes tightly shut, the orphan wished for a hundred different things. But all of them went back to a four-letter word—home.

The Castform, meanwhile, kept his eyes wide open. He was a worrywart and didn’t like leaving his girl unsupervised. The last time he did that—well—he’d found her in jail. Because of this, he saw that this star wasn’t something burning in the atmosphere but a very real threat flying for the alley below them. “!?” A large metallic clang echoed as a bright light shot up from beneath them.

Harper sat up with a jolt, confusion plain on her face. “Uh—-” She started. “I didn’t wish for that.” Before the normal type could react, she was shooting down the fire escape line some kind of tetanus-bound spider money.

“Let’s go see it! Come on!” Her legs rolled beneath her as she touched the ground. “Heeeeelllooooo?”

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Make a Wish [M]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 14:09:59 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]It was all fun and games until something exploded.[break][break]

While it was never Isaac's favorite city most of the time, something about Rustboro started growing on him as of late. Maybe it wws the fact that its hard-working, hard-nosed people didn't ask a lot of questions about the whole eye thing. Everyone had things to do and places to be. Besides, aith mining accidents being what they were, it wasn't like seeing the injured and the scarred walking around was anything new.[break][break]

Normally, by this time of night, Isaac would've retreated to a route to camp out. Trying that in cities tended to be called loitering, and was usually frowned on. But, fuck it. There was something kind of neat about perching atop a large building and getting a view of the lit-up city from below. It was almost like stargazing in reverse.[break][break]

Maybe the sky got jealous. A star streaked down from the bove. And then it got closer, closer, closer still. Soon, two things had become very clear. One, that was no star. Two, it was heading right towards the south side of the city.[break][break]

It landed with a sonic boom loud enough to shake buildings and a burst of bright light. Things had just gotten interesting. Maybe it was time for Isaac to move his silent vigil to a spot that was a touch more entertaining. He whistled to the skies, a large, glowing Crobat fluttering down to his side. "C'mon, Sunny. Let's go exploring."[break][break]

Yet, even with Sunny's speed, Isaac wasn't the first to arrive. An energetic looking pinkette was already on the scene by the time he touched down. She looked like just a kid. Lost, maybe? Drawn to the sound? Frankly, some kids were braver than most adults, so Isaac wasn't surprised to see one poking around. "Glad I'm not the only one wondering what the heck happened," he said, flashing the girl a smile. "You got any idea what's going on?"

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kitten
She/Her
June 19
Petalburg City
Pansexual
Security Consultant
Grunt
Single
Need Partner In Chaos
29 height
29 height
awards
99 posts
Harper Mann DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @harpermann
Harper Mann
Make a Wish [M]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2022 1:58:30 GMT
Harper Mann Avatar

The dumpster stank of burning metal and otherness. But, no trash. This place hadn’t been used in like forever.

For some reason, as she approached it, Harper found herself thinking of hospitals But she’d never liked those much so that was totally weird. Her bright eyes showed a familiar emotion. The curiosity that most definitely killed a cat. “D :” The Castform, full of paternal concern, zoomed in front of her face as she drew closer.

When she came within arm’s reach of it, Harper ran her hand across the dumpster’s pockmarked surface. Her movements were almost reverent as she circled little rust circles. Tiny calloused fingers smoothed across the giant bump on its side. “It musta hit really hard, Moo.” The thief started, wrinkling her brow. “Looks like a Rhyhorn charged it.” That or an ornery Tauros. Which was only a funny image when it wasn’t charging at you in the middle of the night. “ > |” The Castform’s face shifted into a displeased expression.

This new level of concern was waved aside with the same level of nonchalance as the rest. “Don’t worry, Moo! I’m gonna be careful!” One hand gripped the bottom rim of the trunk as she quickly made her way up its handles and indented bottom. “Not like I ain’t done plenty more dangerous stuff.” Judging by his next expression—not visible from his trainer’s angle—that was exactly what the Castform worried about.

Harper threw her upper torso into the trunk, hanging from her waist. A lot of the dumpster’s base had been cracked and melted away. The Minor’s outer shell was cracked and disjointed, revealing a blinding blue light beneath. “Wow! It’s so bright!”

“?__?” The sound of wings drew the normal types attention. Old habits made him send a beam toward the side of the dumpster. Adults meant it was time to run in the olden days.

Her head jerked up, the strange motion a breeze thanks to her core. “Hi there, mister!” Harper’s grin was as bright as the Crobat next to him. “It looks like a Pokemon fell in the dumpster..” She flipped around, her legs now dangling ove the edge she balanced precariously on. Really, REALLY fast.” One finger pointed to the Castform buzzling worriedly between his word and this weirdo-pedophile man. “ : / “

“It looks like Moo, just a LOT pointier.”

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Make a Wish [M]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2022 3:55:05 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]With how loud the impact sounded, Isaac was relieved to see little more than a smashed-up dumpster. It was better than a mine cave-in, though maybe not as fun as a firework mishap. Frankly, as far as disasters ranked, it was a comfortable mid.[break][break]

Only one wrinkle. The dumpster apparently had a Pokemon inside of it. Whatever had fallen from the heavens was now stuck inside of its smashed-up remains, a status quo that couldn't be safe for even these strange, hardy beasts. Apparently it looked like the Castform that was agitatedly staring him down, but pointier. A Rotom, maybe?[break][break]

"What kind of Pokemon is it?" he asked. The dumpster was only so big, and right now there was a teen sitting atop it. There wasn't room to go poking around for an investigation. Even if there was, her Pokemon didn't seem to take too kindly to strangers. Out of respect, and an unwillingness to aggravate this Castform further, he kept his space.[break][break]

Yet there was another question gnawing at him. The dumpster was surprisingly quiet, outside of the light blue glow that spilled out from around it. The light, and the teen's chipper attitude, suggested that the fallen Pokemon was still alive. The quiet left him concerned that alive didn't mean healthy. "Does it look hurt?"[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kitten
She/Her
June 19
Petalburg City
Pansexual
Security Consultant
Grunt
Single
Need Partner In Chaos
29 height
29 height
awards
99 posts
Harper Mann DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @harpermann
Harper Mann
Make a Wish [M]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 5:12:55 GMT
Harper Mann Avatar
The Castform buzzed around the edge of his young master, looking for all the world like a goose herding chicken. If he could speak, he would tell her a hundred different things. Like the fact that climbing a rusty dumpster without shoes was asking for trouble. Harper wasn’t even vaccinated against tetanus! Or, well, anything really. An unsupervised child could not exactly sign herself up for medical treatment. “ : ( “

At the question, Harper frowned. Big eyes narrowed at the creature in the bin. “It has a rocky shell on it too. And one—two—three—-five points. Kinda like a star!” A name came back to her. It was called a Miner, right? A Minor, maybe? Eh, whatever. Close enough. The question about it being injured made her chew on her lip."Uhhhh…” Harper thought it was just knocked out at first. There was no blood, and its eyes were doing that swirly cartoon thing. “…lemme check!” Harper chirped, hopping into the dumpster. One shoe struck an age-old puddle of water.

Slowly, she approached the downed Pokemon. Her hand moved as if to touch him. The Castform zoomed between the pair, slapping her hand away. His form shifted into his fiery sunny form. His little eyes narrowed. “Its shell looks cracked.” One foot moved to gently prod it. “I’d bring it to you but Moo—” Here she stuck her tongue out at the Castform. “--won’t let me.”

At her feet, the little star stirred. Its blue light began to pulse erratically as it rolled in its broken cradle.

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Make a Wish [M]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 14:22:07 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]A nubby little five pointed star in a rock hard shell? Yep. That sounded like a Minior, alright. They were fairly rare Pokemon even in their native Alola, and downright unheard of anywhere else. Only the Hoenn region, which seemed to feature sightings of Pokemon from all over the globe, would be so lucky as to have a Pokemon like that show up.[break][break]

With how much their region broke the mold, it was no wonder weird shit kept happening here.[break][break]

The Castform didn't let his human touch the Minior, even as she merrily sprang onto the dumpster. "He's got a point. Hurt Pokemon can be unpredictable," Isaac said. It was just as likely one would let you pull the thorn from its paw as it was that one would attack you out of misplaced pain and panic. "But that was still a big help. Thanks for that."[break][break]

He drew a Pokeball from his pocket, lobbing it gently to the ground. Where there was once nothing, now there stood a majestic looking unicorn. Okay, so the Galarian Rapidash's perpetually grumpy face wasn't the most storybook-like feature, but other than that he looked right off the pages of a fantasy novel.[break][break]

"Alright, Charles. Think you can give our friend over there a hand?" Isaac asked. Charles took one look at the glowing dumpster, then looked back at Isaac as if to ask "really?" "C'mon. You're, like, our best medic." He was immune to poisons! Could he even get tetanus?[break][break]

Clearly, Isaac was going to have to do a little bit of scouting out while he waited for Charles to steel himself. He approached tje dumpster, keeping his movements slow and deliberate so his sudden appearance didn't jumpscare the poor space rock.[break][break]

"Hey, little guy," he said, keeping his voice soft, warm, and nonthreatening. "Heck of a fall you had, huh? You gotta be real shaken up from that. Don't worry, don't worry. We're all here to help. You just wait here for a bit, okay?"[break][break]

He fished around in his backpack, triumph on his face as he fished out a candy bar. "Here. How about you snack on this while we get you some help." With that, he slowly lowered the candy bar into the dumpster. Best case scenario, it'd help the Minior feel more comfortable with their approach.

[break][break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kitten
She/Her
June 19
Petalburg City
Pansexual
Security Consultant
Grunt
Single
Need Partner In Chaos
29 height
29 height
awards
99 posts
Harper Mann DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @harpermann
Harper Mann
Make a Wish [M]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 0:46:34 GMT
Harper Mann Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The Castform nodded sagely, glad someone was agreeing with him for once. His friend group—or, well, ward group—tended to act first and think second. It made him feel like Jiminy Lokix, if Pinocchio’s head had been full of Red Bull. " :|" Moo continued to stare the teenager down. He knew her well enough to know that the word no often translated to ‘do it now.’ in her head.
[break][break]

“Uggggh.” Harper whined, her feet hovering just above the floor of the dumpster. “I just wanted to help it, ya know?” She glared briefly at the Castform before turning to the stranger. With a quick shift, she brought herself to a standing position atop the dumpster. His thanks were met with a smile and a warm, “You’re welcome!” Honestly, it’d be nice if Daddy thanked her once in a while. Usually, a successful job was just met with more work. No purrs or kitty kisses. Just an appraising glance, a new paper, and a gesture of dismissal.

[break][break]
At seeing the Galarian Rapidash, Harper jumped back to the alley’s dusty floor. “Wow!” She grinned. “Hey! I have one of those—well, kinda.” Her hands clambered for her own Pokeball, throwing out a little Galarian Ponyta. It’d been a gift from her foster sister—a twin to the other girl’s Kantonian one. "This is Nay-Nay!” The normally vain creature seemed shy in the shadow of her superior.

[break][break]

The clanging approach seemed to coax the Minior into some kind of wakefulness. From inside the dumpster, the noise was deafening—like a horde of Kongmo-o in springtime. The sight of the candy bar drew its eyes—even more circular than normal—up. After a brief burst of light, the creature leaned up and sniffed. After a moment, it tried to roll towards the flaky bar, managing to take the tiniest bite. “Min…” Was that a thank you?[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#FBB3DC;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.3); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Make a Wish [M]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 16:11:34 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Hurt Pokemon can be unpredictable sometimes. And that can be dangerous," Isaac pointed out. He smiled softly as he saw the Minior lean towards the candy bar, even managing a little bite. "But they're also smarter than people give them credit for. I'm sure they could tell you wanted to help. And I'm sure they're thankful."[break][break]

Another Pokemon came to join the party; Harper's own Galarian Ponyta, Nay-Nay. The little horse seemed almost bashful to be standing face to face with her evolved form. Noticing this, Isaac saw a chance to kill two birds with one stone.[break][break]

"Nice to meet you, Nay-Nay," he said, flashing the Ponyta a grin. "Y'know, she looks real helpful. I bet if Charles is being too much of a grump to lend us a hoof, she could get Minior feeling as good as new in no time.[break][break]

The gauntlet had just been thrown down. Charles shot Isaac a "you did not just do that" look. Isaac shot the Rapidash an angellic smile in return. Oh, good old social manipulation. What problems couldn't you solve?[break][break]

Perhaps it was for the best, though. The Minior was heartbreakingly weary. Having two healers working simultaneously might help do the trick to give it a much needed jolt of energy. Whether Nay-Nay elected to participate or not, Isaac would be on hand to keep the dumpster lid open and let them get to work. "Help's right here, okay, little buddy?" he assured the Minior.

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / @harper

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kitten
She/Her
June 19
Petalburg City
Pansexual
Security Consultant
Grunt
Single
Need Partner In Chaos
29 height
29 height
awards
99 posts
Harper Mann DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @harpermann
Harper Mann
Make a Wish [M]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 1:15:59 GMT
Harper Mann Avatar
[attr="class","samjertop"][attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]
At the waning, the pinkette lifted a hand to her arm. Familiar white scars traced the skin beneath—partially hidden by a recent coat of alley dust. “I gueeess that makes sense.” Harper murmured to herself. "Daddy got plenty grumpy." Memories of the bad days sprang to mind. Times when thunder rolled outside and a young, terrified toddler sought warmth in her poppa’s belly. But clumsy hands always ended up touching his ouchies zone. And the warnings were swit and stinging. “I don’t think this thing’s a meanie though.” It just seemed confused.

Kind of like her after she chugged a soda and took a super fast spin on the merry-go-round. Oh! Or like the time sissy spun her around and made her whack at the crown pinata! Judging by the way his eyes looked—like the swirlies in a cartoon—the Minor had to be dizzy. “He just looks discomboob—discombob—scared.” Wishing he could correct her verbally, the Castform settled for a grumpy little frown. “: [ “ At the top of Pokemon, the girl nodded. “Not smarter than I think! Most of 'em are smarter than us I’d bet! I know Dad is.”

Harper knew immediately what was going on. Reverse psychology was like daddy’s best strategy.“She probably could! She’s fixed me up before.” Nay-Nay lifted her head proudly in response to the greeting and compliments. One bright eye narrowed haughtily as she lifted a brow at her trainer. The expression said: ‘This man knows what is up. Bow to me riff-raff.’ Seemingly ignorant of this uppity thought, Harper moved to ruffle the Ponyta’s cotton candy mane. “Come on Nay! Let’s do this!”

Standing on her tippy hooves, the Galarian Ponyta aimed a Heal Pulse at the little hunk of stone. But, being on the smaller side, the angle wasn’t exactly right.

Bright pink eyes Below, the slow munching of the chocolate continued. Apparently, the lost little wanderer liked it. Where he comes from they ate stardust and plasma—not this. He perked up somewhat. The noises from outside, however, echoed strangely. The words were alien. And the beings looked weird. But they were not trying to suck out his star stuff, a definite plus.

The pastel glitters fell on him intermittently, most of the healing energy soaking into the dumpster and the wall behind it.

[attr="class","samjer","samjertag"]

[attr="class","samjerpoke"]
[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#272727;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #F4B3DC; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #F099CF; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color:#B6F8EE; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; border-top: 8px solid #F4B3DC;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px; background-color: #2B2B2B;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;height:50px;background-color: #F099CF;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Make a Wish [M]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 16:31:47 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD END!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: