Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Ace Detective (HBIC Agent)
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
I may be on the side of the angels, but do not think for a SECOND that I am one of them.
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
Apple of My Private Eye
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 23:51:38 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar

x - 20-40 - PI PARTNER - UP TO PLAYER

Nikita would likely employ one other investigator in his firm. While you might expect something out of an old movie--a messy office and wood paneling--Nikita's office is the definition of modern. Nikita is actually extremely good with computers and always went out of his way to stay abreast of industry changes. This person would be hired to help carry weight when he departs for days on end. I'd like if they could help encourage him to do and be better. Personality is up to you, but I'd like someone bubblier to balance. Maybe they can have a kid of their own to hang out with Nikki's son and grandson. Maybe they spend time trying to set him up on dates and getting him to open up about his life.
[/div][/blockquote]
SUGGESTED POKEMON:

x - 30-50 - NIKKI'S FORMER PARTNER - LEAGUE

The gentler, kinder Nikita was loved by his department and always took time to listen to other people's problems. His last partner worked with him for years, enough to feel like part of the family. When the guy split, he or she felt abandoned. Knowing how he'd fallen, this person likely set out to set him straight. They were originally from Kanto.

SUGGESTED POKEMON:

ANDREI SOKOLOV - 46-50 - NIKKI'S FAMILY - UP TO PLAYER

His brother is head of the Sokolov crime family and has two children. The girl always preferred Uncle Nikita. Though the pair has never gotten along, they do care for another in a twisted, weird way. Personality wise, he's much less composed and more chaotic. He is also prone to lash out without warning. Maybe he is responsible for the death of his brother's family? Does he want him home? Is he just bored and taking a vacation to an active warzone? Name and even gender is open.

SUGGESTED POKEMON:

x - 16-48 - NIKKI'S FAMILY - UP TO PLAYER

Nikita loved his family and did everything he could to provide for them. His chosen family, at leas. His biological family is actually a well-known mob family in Kanto. His brother is the current leader of it. The man's eldest child practically lived with Nikki and his girl Robin. Maybe his son or daughter is actually to blame for the explosion? Could one of them have survived? Below are a few potential connections:
  • Niece or nephew from Kanto
  • Surviving child that works with Rocket
  • A cousin local to Kanto and anxious to see him

SUGGESTED POKEMON:
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Ace Detective (HBIC Agent)
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
I may be on the side of the angels, but do not think for a SECOND that I am one of them.
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
Apple of My Private Eye
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 23:25:56 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar

x - 35-50 - THE MORIARTY - FEMALE

Nikita had a crime lord rival during his days of being a famous investigator. He came close to pinning her down for her crimes dozens of times, but she always got off on a technicality or through her evasiveness. They would likely be a master of disguise. After the death of his family, she was likely livid because that was her detective toy and someone broke it.

Without him in the region, she eventually grew bored and tracked him down. Liking what she could do in Hoenn, she set up shop. Likely disguising herself as someone else, they'd meet, and she'd be disappointed. Where's the fun man? Why's he so mean? In an attempt to get her rival back, she'd embark on a forced recovery scheme. Maybe she has a grandchild or child of her own? Enemies to lovers, anyone? Face claim suggestions would have to be mature and include Ozen, Lady Nagant, Signora, Scatath, Specter, Heidi, Quercus, Kamishiro Rize, Indra, Caitlyn, and Xayah.

Also, WHAT THE HELL DID HE DO TO HIS HAIR!? Mission one? Get the man to cut it.
SUGGESTED POKEMON:
close tab

played by

.Yandere

Kitty, Kit
She/Her
August 19
ECRUTEAK CITY
Hetrosexual
Officer
Cadet
Some people want to watch the world burn. I want the lighter.
awards
9 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kitty
Kathleen Winter Sokolov
Apple of My Private Eye
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2023 4:41:56 GMT
Kathleen Winter Sokolov Avatar

After looking over the entirety of the wanted ad I would really like to take the position listed under Andrei Sokolov's wanted ad listing for his daughter. would be the character I'd love to use, and I think it would be great to have a dynamic where she loves both her father & her uncle and use that as plot reasons to have her travel back over to Hoenn to get to Nikita.

I did end up talking to Dyfalu about about some dynamics between her and her father as well as her and her cousin. Which I'll be free to discuss with other people if they ended up taking any of those positions! <3

close tab

played by

Kuzunoha

???
August 12th
Hammerlocke, Galar
Pansexual
Crime Consultant
grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1 post
part of
TAG WITH @fiore
Laetitia Fiore
Apple of My Private Eye
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2023 12:31:34 GMT
Laetitia Fiore Avatar
Talks have led me to take the wanted ad's position of 'THE MORIARTY'. The dynamic between   and  will involve her visceral disgust with who he's become and an interest in returning him to who he once was. [break]
This will include but not be limited to : [break]

• Occasional games of legal cat and mouse.
  • Looming in the background in one of her many disguises.
  • Using her current alias to get close to the family
  • Seeking the perpetrator of the crime that ruined the game.
[break]

I'll be interested to speak with anyone who takes on the other positions to design a relationship as 'friends' or enemies. I'll also appreciate any assistance and making Fiore the shadowy mastermind she's meant to be! Feel free to DM me on discord or send a message here and we can chat to our heart's content~.
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kitten
She/Her
June 19
Petalburg City
Pansexual
Security Consultant
Grunt
Single
Need Partner In Chaos
29 height
29 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
99 posts
Harper Mann DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @harpermann
Harper Mann
Apple of My Private Eye
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2023 12:45:03 GMT
Harper Mann Avatar
I'm very happy to have both ladies in his life! Hopefully, the detective's Watson can help protect him from all the these powerful women!
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights