twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
trap [m]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2019 3:17:16 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
he hears the damning scream and assumes the worse. he clenches his jaw and mutters profanities to himself as his hand reaches for three pokeballs. he wastes no time, not more than he already has by waiting; a decision he will soon regret.

glass shatters and as the shards fall to the ground, so too do the pokeballs. if the sudden burst of light isn't disorientating enough then the three figures that appear from it will be.

chesnaught slams his fists into the floor, causing a surge to ripple across the room. spiky shield erupts from underneath, piercing into the bitch woman's legs. she screams and falls, which only causes more pain as her skin tears across the spikes.

seviper slithers and springs off the ground to wrap herself around another grunt, coiling and constricting as the man struggles for air.

gallade slashes his arms a multitude of times, sending surges of psycho cut straight at the remaining grunts in the room. the psychic energies slash away and if the initial impact didn't knock them unconscious then the blood loss will. the wounds aren't fatal but they might be if left untreated for too long.

alexander climbs through the window, not bothering to avoid the shards of glass. "the door." chesnaught's second spiky shield barricades the door, blocking the remaining grunts from coming back in.

hasted steps, he kneels by freya and starts undoing the bonds. "i am so sorry." is the first thing he says because he sees the state she's in: sees the blood, the bruises, and how her ekans struggles to breathe. his jaw clenches even harder as he furrows his brows in frustration. he was too slow.

"you are safe. i promise." 

when the bonds are undone he reaches for her necklace and offers it to her, softly smiling. "time to leave. can you stand?"

bitch woman continues to writhe in anguish and the other male grunt is still wrapped by the seviper. no orders have come from alexander for them to stop yet because he knows freya.

she will want her revenge.

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
trap [m]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2019 3:41:48 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]she is ice and fire, cold acceptance and burning anger. her face is frozen in shock, pained empathy as she leers over moxie. the snake is twitching now, half-unconscious from the pain. freya nearly falls from the chair as her bonds fall loose. she kneels forward, grabs the knife from where the rocket woman had dropped it, and gently undoes moxie's bonds. 

the snake curls against her immediately, pained hisses subsiding as she burrows into freya's stomach. blood smears her shirt. so much blood.

the anger returns as she slowly stands, rage showing only in the flicking muscle in her clenched jaw, the icy blue fire of her eyes. moxie hisses as she's jostled and freya murmurs a broken, hoarse apology. 

and then wordlessly she reaches for her necklace. but she doesn't take it. she unclasps the center ball and drops it to the floor. 

time to leave, he'd said. 

lyune's nostrils flare, tongue flicking out. he takes in the scene quickly, observing with the grace of a veteran. it's when he tastes moxie's blood in the air that he growls. frills flatten against his head and he wedges himself between alexander and freya. his maw opens. saliva drips from curved teeth. 

the woman's wails subside and she turns to pleading for her life. freya raises her chin; lyune raises his head. freya spits on the woman's leg, sliced to ribbons--no doubt she's in immeasurable pain--but still it's not enough. 

she raises a hand, graces the scales on lyune's cheek and whispers, "flamethrower."

[newclass=.freypost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost i]color:#c5c2b3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost b]color:#c5c2b3;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
trap [m]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2019 0:04:59 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
there's no reason for him to stay; he knows what's coming and while it's not something he agrees with, it is something he understands. and so he allows her to enact her revenge because that's the least she deserves. he's long left the room by the time the pained screams come.

chesnaught follows but the others remain by freya's side, ready to help should she need it. alexander remains by the side of the building, glued to the wall as he maneuvers closer to the front. they're in rocket territory, he knows this, but the sight of four of them ganging up on flygon makes him consider doing something reckless. how unlike him.

a hand finds his belt. help comes in the form of a grassy terrain that causes leaves to sprout from the ground, turning gray into green. grass knot wraps around their ankles and holds them in place. stun spore seals their fate. with all of them frozen in place, he steps around the corner.

flygon hisses and swings his tail in aggravation. outraged and injured, flygon remains dormant as he watches his trainer approach one of the rockets.

"what is your name?" 

kyle. it doesn't sit well but it doesn't matter at this point. he reaches his hand forward and redirects the grunt's head to face the building.

"what is inside foreshadows the future. yours is sealed. rocket's is sealed. all that is left for you to do now is to run off and tell him what happened. tell him this is only the start. hoenn will not go down as easy. we will fight back. i swear it." 

he pauses.

"and tell silas his time is running out. we will come for him. and he will fall." 

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
trap [m]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2019 17:41:17 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]they are alone in the room as the flames spurt from lyune's maw. freya's hair blows over her shoulder, heat turning her cheeks red. she watches as the flames encircle the woman's body. her screams are far away; she can barely hear them over the fire hissing from behind lyune's teeth. 

but she watches as skin bubbles and crusts, falls way to ash. blood hisses and bones start to pop, crackle, shift in place. the woman is long-dead now, but still freya holds her hand on lyune's cheek. still she urges him on. and then her fingers curl. tears well in her eyes and she woozily steps back, twists on her heel and doubles over. 

moxie's tail slings around her arm in a desperate attempt to not fall as freya vomits. her ears are ringing and she can't see and all she can taste in her mouth is bile, is blood. puke speckled red, red, red, she lurches away, hand to her mouth, comes face to face with the grunt still wrapped in seviper's clutches. 

'you crazy bitch. what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck--' he babbles, keeps looking past her to her dragon. 

lyune lifts his head, licks his lips, and moves slowly towards freya. the man screeches and the dragon pauses, looking at his trainer. she doesn't respond. 

i killed a man.

moxie makes another noise and freya looks down at her. her expression hardens again and she glares down at the grunt. "i should burn you for what you've done," she says and he shudders violently. 

gently, she says, "but i won't. blood has been paid for what's been done to me." she kneels down beside him, brushes a lock of hair from his sallow face. he's young.

"but know this--a reckoning will come for everyone who continues to stand by rocket. blood will have blood." he looks past her, at the red-stained ashen spot on the ground, and nods--out of fear, out of acceptance, she doesn't know. 

she stands, feeling dizzy. lyune dips his head under her arm, steps forward, urges her on his back. she weakly climbs on and hugs his neck, eyes half-closed and distant. he walks her by the woman's remains so that she might grab her necklace. 

and then he leaps gracefully through the window alexander's chesnaught had broken. the rest of his pokemon disengage and follow them. lyune glides lowly over the complex, searching for alexander. they find him among a group of subdued rocket members. freya lifts herself weakly and looks down at him. 

"thank you," she says. she blinks, frowns, and grabs one of the balls from her necklace. calcifer's opens, empty. she looks up sharply at alexander, sudden anxiety nearly threatening to overwhelm her, when she hears unsteady wingbeats behind her. 

she turns to see a charizard approaching clumsily on unsteady wings. he lands in a stagger, breathing hard, looking annoyed at alexander. despite herself, despite everything, freya laughs--it's nervous and hoarse--but her expression goes gray when calcifer's does. 

she sees his guilt. 

"you made it here. and you're safe. that's all that matters to me. thank you for finding us."

she doesn't have anymore words for alex. she's confused, hurt, bloodied. her wrists are still bleeding from the ties. "moxie needs medical attention. i need to go." she hesitates, looks at alex, and then presses a hand to lyune's shoulder blade. 

the dragon unfurls his wings and leaps into the air; they snap back down powerfully and he climbs quickly, leaving her partner and their wreckage behind. 

[newclass=.freypost b]color:#c5c2b3;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
trap [m]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2019 2:22:10 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
a person can only be so good. there is a darkness that brews within him, a nasty shade of black that calls out to him with luring words of violence. he thinks ignoring it will make it go away but it just lingers like an awful stench. it always sits in the back of his mind but this time, when he has four rocket members right where he wants them, the same shade edges forward.

he takes a single step forward, eyes fixated on the man paralyzed in front of him. it'd be so easy to kill all of them. his pokemon could easily do it; he wouldn't even have to lift a single finger. to have that much power is threatening, and it's only when he looks over to flygon does he take a step back, relinquishing that power. shades of black crawl back to where they belong for that is all that they are: thoughts.

her words make him turn. "you would have done the same for me." just more violently. he's still not sure if that's a good thing but he leaves the thought for later. all that matters now is that they are safe.

he calls back his team before walking over to his flygon. extending a hand out to place on his bruised skin, he caresses gently before climbing on. "you did good. sorry we took so long." he whispers.

charizard takes off with freya and flyon soon follows, his wings beating with great power as they take to the skies. the mission might be over but now they have to deal with the fall out. even as slateport grows smaller in the background he cannot help but feel a sense of dread. they've started something and now it's up to them to see it through.

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
trap [m]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2019 14:27:23 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]calcifer struggles to keep up with them. he's pushed himself too far. it hasn't even been a year since his first evolution and he hasn't seen enough action to warrant strengthening his bones. but that's a worry for another day.

right now moxie is limp in her arms. freya's hands are shaking, pressing against the ekans. as long as she can feel a pulse, as long as she doesn't lose her...

mauville is closest. her tea date gone awry with seems like a million moons ago, but she has no doubt the kind gym leader will assist her. 

she doesn't know of her companion--if he intends to see her through this out of compassion or fear. but as the minutes go on, as she hunkers down against lyune's back as the dragon desperately surges through the sky, she forgets it all. these repercussions will come later. the fallout will be inevitable. 

right now, all that matters is moxie

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
trap [m]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2019 8:38:19 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
alexander stays close enough to her to ensure her safety, which is something he should have done back in mount pyre. they'll tell him not to be hard on himself but he knows that this is his fault. he should've known that the mist was unnatural. he should've kept her by his side and made sure she was always there.

guilt gnaws away at him as they continue to fly. they hover just in front of her and her charizard, leading the way while also providing them with easier passage. the air splits and the beating of wings disperses the clouds.

soon, they arrive at their destination. he doesn't leave her side, not until he's certain she's safe. it's a weird feeling: to feel uneasy despite being in the heart of a stronghold like mauville. he knows will do what she can to help so when they disappear off into the back to tend to freya's ekans, only then does he leave.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height