313 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
Calpurnia's Brood
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2023 21:54:34 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar

x - 15-18- ELDEST CHILD - UP TO PLAYER

Calpurnia's pride and joy, this young man is the most accomplished child (due to his dedication to his mother). A true mother's boy, he treats Calpurnia with the respect the woman feels he deserves. In terms of self-esteem, he possesses a very elevated sense of self-worth. Most people earn a decisive sniff from him. Alignment and such is up to you. Gender can also be changed. Pre-existing characters welcome.

**Can definitely be a pre-existing character**
SUGGESTED POKEMON:

x - 13-15 - SECOND CHILD - ROCKET

The second child is truly a daddy's baby and is looking endlessly for a way to find them. They perform pretty well in terms of academics but may be breaking under the pressure. I can see this child having the most issue with their mother. I can also see them being the Pokemon lover in the family and questioning what happened to a few of their Pokemon.

SUGGESTED POKEMON:

x - 11-13- THE ODDBALL - ROCKET

I want the honeybun that doesn't fit the family. A rabbit surrounded by a pack of wolves. Though they do meet mother's expectations, they are best described as timid and soft.

SUGGESTED POKEMON:

x - 39-45- BABY DOLL - ROCKET

This man fell into a portal and has not been seen since. He is the father of all but one of Calpurnia's children. In terms of personality, you have free reign. To me, a himbo type would be best. A big poppa bear who loves cuddling his wife and lets her call most of the orders. In terms of fun, he provided most of the children's more grounded side.

SUGGESTED POKEMON:

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
This vessel is a lie, a shapeshifting beast, a lesson in fluidity
awards
313 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
Calpurnia's Brood
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2023 16:03:56 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
NEW CLAIM SUGGESTION ALERT
Kelpie wants her husband back! Amnesiac fun can about! Maybe he went through a portal and some things happened? Maybe he's just been hiding from her? she's got five kids and needs some help!
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights