WRITE REPLY

My Seventh Sense (JCINK PREM | Reimagined DC Comics | 18+)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

login or register today
Nightwing
My Seventh Sense (JCINK PREM | Reimagined DC Comics | 18+)
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2023 20:56:21 GMT
Guest Avatar

My Seventh Sense is an original DC Comics roleplay with a reimagined structured timeline taking inspiration primarily from comics old and new, along with other works of DC media. We strive to build a character-driven rp community with engaging, ongoing site-wide plots to include all members with an inclusive and enthusiastic attitude especially towards LGBT+ players, characters, interpretations, and themes.

Happy 5-weeks My Seventh Sense, and we've offcially been open for a month! Our Board-Wide Events have begun, we have four threads where characters may take part in to uncover the mysteries of our reimagined DC Universe. From a H.I.V.E attack during a charity event or rescuing orphans being used as batteries in Metropolis or banding together to fight against the undead as well as quelling civil unrest in Gotham; it's up to the heroes to try and overcome the barrier of the growing evil of the Church of Blood and the growing Parademon Presence.

We have several canons available that are key to plots such as Diana Prince (Wonder Woman), Garth Curry (Tempest), Victor Stone (Cyborg), Cassandra Cain (Batgirl), and Rachel Roth (Raven) while Original Characters are also welcome!

Until then! We will wait for you to join us and open to your Seventh Sense!
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights