he/him
January 9th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Irrelevant
PIA
Grunt
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
11 posts
part of
TAG WITH @levi
LEVIATHAN SPADE
Levi's Plotter
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2023 3:29:48 GMT
LEVIATHAN SPADE Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leaguecard"]

[attr="class","leaguecardinner"]

[attr="class","leaguecardfront"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbottom9"]

[attr="class","leaguecardnumber"]494

[attr="class","leaguecardstars"]★★★

[attr="class","leaguecardname"]Leviathan Spade

[attr="class","leaguecardicon"]

[attr="class","leaguecardback"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbg9"]

[attr="class","leaguecardcorner"]

[attr="class","leaguecardcornero"]

[attr="class","leaguecardstrip"]

[attr="class","leaguecardlines"]
[attr="class","leaguecardslip"]

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext1"]Name:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]Leviathan Spade

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext2"]Pronouns:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]He/Him/His

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext3"]Specialty:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]Dark Types

[attr="class","leaguecardcbig"]

[attr="class","leaguecarddbig"]

Meh.

[attr="class","leaguecardibig"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbignumber"]494

[attr="class","leaguecardbigname"]Leviathan Spade

Leviathan Spade

14 + he/him/his + N/A + Levi (Alias: No. 81194)

History
Levi was one of the many children that Rocket had taken in after the Kanto Invasion; his parents were murdered during the invasion. Team Rocket has warped his brain, making him suppress the memories of his past, as well as making him believe that he is their property, hence the number tattoed on his neck, calling him No. 81194.

Personality

Levi is not like most kids his age. He doesn't say hardly anything unless spoken to and acts much older than his actual age. This is more than likely due to the death of his parents. Rocket has essentially warped his brain, making him actually believe that he is nothing but two things - a tool that they use how they see fit, as well as a piece of 'property'. He follows orders without even giving them a second thought because that is how he was essentially 'raised'. He's not very trusting towards people, and those he does trust are very few and far between.
Misc. Information

+ Levi killed his parents murderers. They turned out to be Rocket deserters, and Rockets used Levi's anger as means of disposing of a problem, while also converting him into something that they could use - killing two birds with one stone. In fact, this order was essentially Levi's initiation into Rocket as a Grunt.
[break]
+ The Tyranitar and Krookodile were given to him by Rocket. They weren't pokemon that he himself raised. Despite this, he was allowed to keep them after his initiation.
[break]
+ Levi met shortly after Kanto was taken over by Rocket, befriending her.

Plot Hooks
+ Rocket Missions!!! Great way to break the ice![break]
+ I wanna explore him having this internal conflict of generalizing right from wrong, essentially making the decision to leave Rocket at some point in the future. (Note: This isn't something that will happen anytime soon!)
close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
chaotic stupid, i'll get used to feeling useless
awards
474 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
Levi's Plotter
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2023 6:39:27 GMT
parker jones Avatar

LEVI X PARKER

rocket missions poggu? ok so it'd be interesting with the two of them bc parker is literally so far removed from the shitstorm that is rocket hq shenanigans. she's just a low level brute that shakes down folks who haven't paid rocket their dues. she's violent af and loves smashing a good face in, but she's never killed anyone and she gets kind of uncomfy around the topic in general, given that it seems to be a constant thing for her rocket compatriots.

so especially coming from a kid??

anyway i WOULD LOVE TO RP WITH YOU PLS and i think this would also be a really cool way of helping levi explore that grayscale morality topic you mention?? :eyes:
close tab

played by

Balance

Levi
he/him
January 9th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Irrelevant
PIA
Grunt
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
11 posts
part of
TAG WITH @levi
LEVIATHAN SPADE
Levi's Plotter
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2023 11:26:57 GMT
LEVIATHAN SPADE Avatar
HELL YEAH! Rocket Mission - Poggies! ^^ If you got a mission in mind, go ahead and sign us up! I'm down for any rocket-related mission! XD And also, I would love to explore that with Parker! X3 I could see Levi questioning her as to why that would make her feel uncomfortable which could like make Parker even more uncomfortable? Cause that's not something that kid wld ask, or rather, how nonchalantly he'd ask it. It also could make Parker more aware of just how messed up Levi is currently.

But yes, I would love to RP with you! It would be pretty cool, exploring that in such a way would be a really good start! XD