they/them
september 10
ecruteak city
queer
tea house owner
civilian
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
11 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felicity
felicity farkas
felicity's infamy file
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2023 1:26:54 GMT
felicity farkas Avatar

FELICITY'S INFAMY FILE

PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE X PRIVATE KNOWLEDGE

INTRODUCTORY BLURB

床前明月光
疑是地上霜
舉頭望明月
低頭思故鄉

Before my bed lies a pool of moonlight
I could imagine that it's frost on the ground
I look up and see the bright shining moon
Bowing my head I am thinking of home ("Quiet Night Thought" Li Bai)

Nicknamed "The Goldenrod City Lark," Felicity was once the top opera performer in Johto. Living an otherwise quiet life they were known for being kind and having a voice that could shatter glass. Upon Team Rocket bombing the theater, they were trapped in the resulting blaze and rescued by a particularly brave ranger who had gone into the blaze to rescue those trapped. Suffering from severe smoke inhalation and burns across their body, they were shuffled to the hospital, where a series of police interrogations and bedside press conferences revealed that Felicity's mother was a suspect in an ongoing Team Rocket investigation. The damage caused by the blaze forced Felicity to retire, their vocal cords were damaged. Their name has faded from the public since.

PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

WHAT CAN BE LOOKED UP

☆ Felicity was crowned "Best Performer in Johto" two years in a row
☆ They helped charity efforts to raise money to repair the theater house where they performed
☆ Their mother is accused of being involved with Team Rocket, though not directly labeled Team Rocket herself
☆ Felicity moved to Johto after being admitted to thee hospital for 2 weeks due to injuries
☆ They own a tea shop called The Golden Key

LEAGUE KNOWLEDGE

POINTS OF INTEREST FOR THE LEAGUE FACTION

☆ Felicity claims they have no idea of their mother's whereabouts and do not know where she is currently
☆ Felicity has been (for now) cleared of suspicion after a psychological examination declared them traumatized by the events leading to their injuries
☆ They have expressed interest in helping the league by providing all the information they knew, which was not much

ROCKET KNOWLEDGE

POINTS OF INTEREST FOR TEAM ROCKET FACTION

☆ Felicity is the daughter of a senior Rocket officer
☆ The attack was orchestrated after she had expressed interest in retiring to "encourage" her continued loyalty
☆ She has been MIA but no further action was taken on her child before Rocket self-imploded
☆NOTE: no longer actively searching due to change in Rocket leadership

PRIVATE KNOWLEDGE

PERSONAL SECRETS

☆ Felicity is terrified of fire