Smoke, Spies, and Spooks![Mission]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2018 17:37:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar

@itssimplylit
Satori had been posing as a beggar on an exceptionally rainy night in Mauville City when he overheard a pair of obvious Rocket gruntis discussing mission assignments. One of which of course was the present excursion to Mount Pyre.

It’d seem that an elderly couple living on the mountain was guarding some sort of artifact and Rocket planned to nab it. If team Rocket was after it the artifact is probably dangerous, it’s for the best that he tries to bring it back to the league.

Dressed in a cheap suit and tie, fitting for Rocket’s fashion senses, Satori came to the base of the mountain a good hour and a half early. Resting on a slab the suit clad monk made sure to pull the brim of his hat down to block the distinctive markings on his forehead. To sell the look together ,tie it with a mobster bow if you would, Satori would remove a fat cigar taking a small sniff of it before placing it between his lips.

As he light the cigar he prepared himself for whatever encounters awaited them. Satori knew the occult was nothing to trifle with, but he wasn’t afraid of no ghosts!

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#cc6637; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#cc6637; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2018 23:52:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","Ophelia Faye"]

Being sent on her first mission since moving from Kanto, Ophelia could not be more ecstatic! Even though she was being sent off to talk to a couple of old farts, she walks towards the base of Mt. Pyre with her chin half in the air and her Pokemon stored away on her hip. Her body moves gracefully and every step holds purpose, her arms even swinging in tandem with her gait. Mt. Pyre is where she had planned to begin training with her Pokemon, the steep passages would be the perfect place to train the speed of her already devilishly fast team.

As she nears her destination, it is hard for her not to notice the little man in all white. Hopefully he wasn't one of her contacts for this mission.. If he doesn't know the first thing about fashion, then what would his knowledge of missions entail? She scoffs quietly and continues on past the drab looking man, going to settle herself a few steps up the mountain, avoiding even casting her gaze in the direction of the suited man.

Now to wait... Surely those who were meant to accompany her on this mission would offer some sort of code word, or maybe even present a badge of some sort to prove their alliance to Team Rocket. Even though she's only been sitting around for something like five minutes, she can't help to grow impatient and in turn she attempts to cure her boredom by popping a piece of gum in her mouth.

@itssimplylit

"Team Rocket Blast off at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight, fight, fight!"

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#465A76; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#465A76; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2018 5:38:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Mt. Pyre. The home of a rumored ancient artifact, protected by the spirits of deceased pokemon. Team Rocket is to proclaim this object and wield its power. She's gotten vague descriptions of crimson red or deep blue orbs, but she's never truly seen it for herself--and today, she's to take it. By whatever means necessary.

She's dressed in a simple trainer's outfit. Perfect for the steep climb, yet fitting for a setting like Mt. Pyre. Rocket uniforms are dreadfully ugly, and she does not seek to own a single pair. Hopefully, the other rocket assigned to her mission had the same line of thought.

She's a Kanto native. The fact that Cass doesn't know who she was is not ideal, but if they're low on grunts then she'll just have to deal with the circumstances. White hair and blue eyes, her partner is easily identifiable in the isolated cemetery. There's another person, but Cass pays no mind to him.

"Hey Diana! Are you ready to go on our hike?" Cass says. Ophelia should already their codenames, included in the brief. Cassandra trusts that they are capable of such a simple task.

@satori @itssimplylit

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2018 0:42:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar

@itssimplylit
Satori had caught the basics of the mission briefing, enough that he hoped he could pose as a Rocket member long enough. After all, the truth of the physical world was as relative as a change of attitude, so long as he kept his head square on his shoulders and believed himself he was a member of Team Rocket. Fake it till you make it right?

Adjusting his tie and doing his best impression of the so called ‘gangsta’ rappers he listened to the man sauntered over to the two woman in his suit, walking with a gait as if he was Al Capone. With all of the gumption of a man who believed his own bullshit, the type of man he imagined went far in Rocket he sent out a Beedrill and greeted the two.

“What's good ladies, an errrr mutual friend” he chuckles knowingly “He sent me to be your bodyguard on this errrr hike. Something about dangerous ghost types, me and my Beedrill are what you’d call uhhhh…. exorcists” he takes a puff of the cigar, selling the whole act “Yeah yeah I like the sound of that, exorcists. I'm ready to move whenever you ladies are aaiiight?”

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#cc6637; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#cc6637; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2018 2:21:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","Ophelia Faye"]

A pink bubble bursts from her lips, hearing some lady shout out the code name that she was given for this mission. With a roll of her eyes, she casts one of her hands into the air to greet her contact, "Yeah, hey!" Ophelia cheerfully calls back, a smile rising on her lips. This isn't her typical character, though she doesn't want to seem like herself for what seems like an important mission, "Heh.. You weren't planning for us to make it all the way to the top, right?" A cheeky sort of expression fills her visage, "I don't know if I'm quite in shape for that yet!"

In reality, Ophelia didn't know if she could trust anyone here in Hoenn, Kanto was different because Rocket is on top there. She doesn't know how active the league is here, but she's heard of a whole bunch of promising trainers that might be able to give good ol' Team Rocket a run for their money. Reclaiming an artifact for the cause is important, sure, but she feels like she could be used as an asset in other ways.

Having her practiced monologue interrupted by the approaching man with the faux fashion sense, she feels somewhat relieved. As he releases his Beedrill, Ophelia takes half of a step back and places her hand on her hip, her finger hovering over the button in the center of the pokeball closest to him. She quirks an eyebrow at the way he speaks to them. "Pardon?" Her question is followed by her fingertips touching at her chin, "I haven't made any friends here, besides Hana that is." She smiles in Cassandra's direction before turning her attention back to Satori as he continues the rest of his own monologue. As he would finish, Ophelia would turn her attention back to Cassandra, hoping that someone who has been in the Hoenn Branch of Team Rocket would better know how to handle this situation.

@satori

"Team Rocket Blast off at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight, fight, fight!"

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#465A76; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#465A76; [/newclass]