slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
Leafblower Blues [ g ]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2019 17:19:58 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
The curtain would close on the Primarina’s act, her spotlight stolen by the sun itself, the Volcarona’s form ever shining, just as healthy as the moment of its release.

The pokemon, full of energy, zipped on over to its trainer, a hand caressing the bug, smoothing out its ruffled fur.

A coo escaped as it evened its flame, snuffing its glorious blaze in favor of its usual warmness, rivaling a freshly dried blanket.

Once Cait had moved in on the man, Kim would smile a little more, a hint of smug set on his features as she threw in the metaphorical towel.

And what might that be, Kay?

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
Leafblower Blues [ g ]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2019 19:12:43 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"
you'll see."

cait shifted her gaze onto another psychic, the creature idle and lingering at the river's edge. 

"
xatu," she called. "retrieve salandit and his family, please. they should be in my apartment."

the pokemon maintained their usual level of stillness before abruptly vanishing, only to return within a handful of seconds with three pokemon in tow. they were gently deposited between cait and kim and appeared to be a group of two children and one adult. a grown and male salandit had a smaller version of himself that clung onto his back, the tiny female blinking curiously over his narrow shoulder. 

and the deino babe within his scrawny arms wiggled unhappily as it released a whine, the little creature appearing to sport a cloth diaper. 

"
mistakes involving a wild and female dydreigon," she began, her tone sharp as she leveled the salandit  with a pointed look. "were made.

salandit dipped his head, shame-faced. 

"
unfortunately i don't have the time or space to handle a growing deino," she said. "if you could perhaps take it along with you, councilman...?"

the adult poisoner raised up the little dragon, his arms quivering slightly as he struggled to maintain his hold on the weighty infant.  

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
Leafblower Blues [ g ]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2019 14:40:14 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
He’d follow, listen, and observe as she spoke, amber eyes gazing to the deino, Kim himself quiet as he watched the sandalit lift the pokemon.

Why does it have a diaper on?

He thought to himself, a look of confusion and slight disgust staining his face as he peered to Cait, thinking over the situation before speaking.

So… you’ll give me the badge if I take this cutie?

Then what was the point of the battles? Perhaps she had just gotten fed up and decided to take a different approach to the situation, killing two birds with one stone, as one would say.

...okay?

Bending down, the councilman grabbed the dragon by the scruff of its neck, cradling it in an arm as he looked to Cait, the dark type beginning to gnaw at lavender hair that lay over Kim’s shoulder.

I’ll take the badge and this one then.

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
Leafblower Blues [ g ]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2019 14:48:12 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

cait had a difficult time hiding her relief, relieved that the unruly child had found a home. the poison-type who sired him appeared pleased by kim's easy acceptance once he surrendered the dragon, his remaining child merely blinking in bemusement as her noisy sibling was given away.

"thank you, kim," she breathed.

'i wish you luck.'  

the young woman patiently waited for one of her psychics to produce a badge, the small and shiny object promptly deposited into the open palm of the councilman's hand. 

"
i'm sure it just needs someone who can give it more attention that i ever could. congratulations on your badge - and i wish you the best.

https://i.ibb.co/mv4nqyy/meadow-badge.png