Long Live the [♛]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Long Live the [♛]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2019 20:31:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlandslide"]
[attr="class","frlandslide1"]
[attr="class","frlandslideimg"]

JENNIFERFERRIS

[attr="class","frlandslidetop"]

HTML CODE #BD292E

ZODIAC GEMINI

ALIGNMENT CHAOTIC EVIL

[attr="class","frlandslidemid"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid2"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid3"]

INSPIRATION & ORIGIN

Jennifer actually stemmed from Irene, another character of mine back in another pokemon site. Irene was hellbent on rising up in the ranks and finishing her stuff, that serving as her goal above all else. Unfortunately I didn't have a lot for her back story, and not much reason for her resolve asides from 'it's fun'. Jennifer was given some sort of backstory and better reason to fulfill her need for thrill and adrenaline, so she's slightly more solid than that ghost trainer. [break][break]

Differences would stem from how conceited and egotistical Jennifer is. Funny enough, despite being born into a position o power, Jennifer would rather work hard towards her power and face opposition. She's a woman who prefers the means over the ends, and lives in the moment rather than for the future. She still retains a lot of Irene's old traits, such as her indifference towards other people and their emotions, while also having a blast in the heat of things. [break][break]

Basically; she wants power and work for it. If the end result means that she dies, then she's fine with that. After all; the majority fo her childhood was being locked up and away while being given everything on a personal platter. She hates feeling helpless and being dependant, and one way of her proving that to her parents was running away from them in the first place.[break][break]

It was a giant 'fuck you' to them for not letting her grow up herself.

[break][break]

FURTHER DEVELOPMENT

I genuinely don't have much in mind for her, asides from slowly raising her infamy. As of right now, Jennifer's equivalent to that of a little brat who's somewhat competent. Although, at some point, I do wish for her to run into another one of her family members, after she's run away from them. I'll most likely

[break][break]

MOTIFS & THEMES

I took my love – I took it down. Climbed a mountain, and I turned around, and I saw my reflection in the snow-covered hills 'til the landslide brought it down. Oh, mirror in the sky, what is love? Can the child within my heart rise above? Can I sail through the changing ocean tides? Can I handle the seasons of my life? Well, I've been afraid of changing, 'cause I've build my life around you. But time makes you bolder. Even children get old, and I'm getting older, too.[break][break]

Oh, take my love – take it down. Climb a mountain, and turn around. And if you see my reflection in the snow-covered hills, well, the landslide will bring it down. And if you see my reflection in the snow-covered hills, well, the landslide will bring it down. The landslide will bring it down.

[break][break]

FUTURE PLANS

I took my love – I took it down. Climbed a mountain, and I turned around, and I saw my reflection in the snow-covered hills 'til the landslide brought it down. Oh, mirror in the sky, what is love? Can the child within my heart rise above? Can I sail through the changing ocean tides? Can I handle the seasons of my life? Well, I've been afraid of changing, 'cause I've build my life around you. But time makes you bolder. Even children get old, and I'm getting older, too.[break][break]

Oh, take my love – take it down. Climb a mountain, and turn around. And if you see my reflection in the snow-covered hills, well, the landslide will bring it down. And if you see my reflection in the snow-covered hills, well, the landslide will bring it down. The landslide will bring it down.

[break][break]

CHARACTER EXTRAS

[attr="class","frlandslidebot"]

YOU CAN CALL ME A PRINCESS ALL YOU LIKE, BUT I'MMA SHOW YOU

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frlandslide]border:solid 1px #151515;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslide1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div]position:absolute;height:150px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:150px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg img]height:150px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop]border-top:solid 1px #151515;border-bottom:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;height:17px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop div]float:left;margin-left:10px;font:10px Inconsolata;line-height:10px;padding-bottom:9px;border-bottom:solid 1px #eeeeee;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop div b]color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid2]padding:24px;border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#242424;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515;height:20px;margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3 div h1]float:left;font:bold 15px Raleway;line-height:15px;padding-bottom:5px;border-bottom:solid 2px #eeeeee;margin-left:15px;color:#eeeeee;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3]padding-right:10px;height:200px;overflow:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #151515;border:none!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 2px;background: transparent;border:none!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot]border-top:solid 1px #151515;border-bottom:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;font:bold 7px Raleway;letter-spacing:1.3px;color:#eeeeee;text-align:right;text-transform:uppercase;padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Long Live the [♛]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2019 20:48:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","spreaddis"]
[attr="class","spreaddis1"]
[attr="class","spreaddis2"]
[attr="class","spreaddis3"]
[attr="class","spreaddisjournal"]

JANUARY

TREAT ME LIKE A QUEEN

[attr="class","spreaddisjournal1"]

It's boring. [break][break]

The servants are boring. Mother and father don't pay attention or listen; I can do everything and anything, and no one says anything to or about me. It's so boring I could drop dead, y'know? I'm skipping my lessons today, again. Who has time for violin and piano? It's so boring, and even when I make a mistake, the teacher gives me that fake-ass smile and tries to gently lead me through it. I'm sick of it. Y'know what'd be fun? If someone actually scolded me for doing something wrong. Y'know what'd be fun? For someone to chase me, stop me, and tell me I can't do what I always do. The servants always quietly take my bullying. [break][break]

In fact, what I did to Kelly was great! She was cleaning some stuff up, so I decided to break a few things. And if it weren't that, then I took a few interesting pictures of the other maids and their possessions. Who knew that they were so naughty, eh? Nothing like a bit o blackmail and exposure-- But it's no fun, even with this. Even if I didn't have blackmail, they'd crawl around the house like a dog without another peep. Sure, they'd look humiliated? But they don't talk back. [break][break]

And mom and dad expect me to take over the company when I'm older? Hah, I'd sooner drop dead than spend the rest of my life in such a boring, cooped up room. They give me everything in the house and at school, but they don't even let me explore. I feel like I'm gonna feel suffocated. Venus thinks so, too. [break][break]

Maybe I should sneak out tonight. Wonder where I can explore, next. [break][break]

Not like they'll notice I'm gone. All I gotta do is tell the servants not to check up on me tonight. If they ask, I have Venus poison them. Simple.

[attr="class","spreaddisjournal2"]
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Mono:400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.spreaddis]border:solid 1px #BD292E;background-color:#e9e9e9;padding:4px;width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spreaddis1]background-color:#BD292E;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spreaddis2]padding:15px;background: linear-gradient(to bottom, rgba(250,250,250,.15), rgba(250,250,250,1));[/newclass]
[newclass=.spreaddis3]padding:35px;background-color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spreaddisjournal]color:#f9f9f9;background-color:#BD292E;padding:35px;text-align:justify;text-transform:uppercase;font:9px Roboto Mono;line-height:11px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spreaddisjournal div]float:right;opacity:.55;font:9px Roboto Mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spreaddisjournal1]padding:34px;border-left:solid 1px #e0e0e0;border-right:solid 1px #e0e0e0;background-color:#eeeeee;font:10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify;color:#555555;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spreaddisjournal2]height:5px;background-color:#BD292E;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spreaddisjournal1 b]font:9px Roboto Mono;color:#BD292E;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spreaddisjournal1 i]font:9px Roboto Mono;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Long Live the [♛]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2019 22:14:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Slab:400]

[newclass=.xo-moodboard] --xo-accent:#A30413; [/newclass]

[attr="class","xo-moodboard"]
[attr="class","xo-title"]

[attr="class","th th-broken-heart-o"]

like a "queen"

[attr="class","xo-board"]

[attr="class","xo-credit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.xo-moodboard] width:610px; background-color:#eee; border-radius:5px; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.xo-title] padding:25px 0px; background-color:#aaa; background-color:var(--xo-accent); display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:flex-end; [/newclass]
[newclass=.xo-title h1] margin:0px 25px 0px 0px; max-width:510px; text-align:right; padding:25px 25px; border-radius:5px; font:400 25px/25px roboto slab; text-transform:uppercase; background-color:#eee; color:#aaa; color:var(--xo-accent); text-shadow:-1px -1px 0 #fafafa, 1px -1px 0 #fafafa, -1px 1px 0 #fafafa, 1px 1px 0 #fafafa; display:flex; [/newclass]
[newclass=.xo-title h1 span] display:inline; font-size:25px; line-height:25px; margin-right:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.xo-board] height:585px; padding:25px 0px 0px 0px; width:610px; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; align-items:flex-start; justify-content:flex-start; [/newclass]
[newclass=.xo-board div] padding:10px; background-color:#ddd; margin-left:25px; margin-bottom:25px; border-radius:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.xo-board img] display:block; border-radius:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.xo-credit] font:bold 7px roboto; margin-left:525px; [/newclass] [newclass=.xo-credit a] font:bold 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.xo-moodboard .th]font-family: "honeybee" !important;font-style: normal !important;font-weight: normal !important;font-variant: normal !important;text-transform: none !important;speak: none;line-height: 1;-webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;-moz-osx-font-smoothing: grayscale; } @font-face { font-family: "honeybee";src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot");src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot?#iefix") format("embedded-opentype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/awr1gt01c87aaxi/honeybee.woff") format("woff"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/hru9ka6dgfcgjg1/honeybee.ttf") format("truetype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/xylorgamsf6fthx/honeybee.svg#honeybee") format("svg");font-weight: normal;font-style: normal;[/newclass]
[newclass=.th-broken-heart-o:before]content:"\e965"; font-family:"honeybee";[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Long Live the [♛]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2019 22:17:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","spreaddis"]
[attr="class","spreaddis1"]
[attr="class","spreaddis2"]
[attr="class","spreaddis3"]
[attr="class","spreaddismusic"]

QUEEN

Loren Gray: "Queen" - Aeiko Remix

[attr="class","spreaddismusic1"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Mono:400,700]
[newclass=.spreaddis]border:solid 1px #BD292E;background-color:#e9e9e9;padding:4px;width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spreaddis1]background-color:#BD292E;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spreaddis2]padding:15px;background: linear-gradient(to bottom, rgba(250,250,250,.15), rgba(250,250,250,1));[/newclass]
[newclass=.spreaddis3]padding:35px;background-color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spreaddismusic]color:#f9f9f9;background-color:#BD292E;padding:40px;text-align:left;text-transform:uppercase;font:9px Roboto Mono;line-height:11px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spreaddismusic h1]font:bold 25px Roboto Mono;line-height:22px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spreaddismusic1]padding:20px;background-color:#e5e5e5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spreaddismusic1 .music]background-color:#e5e5e5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spreaddismusic1 .music .controls]color:#BD292E;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spreaddismusic1 .music .scrub]background:#BD292E;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spreaddismusic1 .music .progress]background:#dddddd;[/newclass]