lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,496 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
blue jay [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2023 21:11:13 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[attr="class","sam-banner-up"]
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-mini-top"]
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-mini-top-cred"]x
-
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-blurb"]Just as quickly as Kepler hid behind him, he’s moving away. Not that Lam takes it too personally—he’s definitely a lousy shield.

“Yeah! I’ve collected some here and there, but I don’t think I’ve managed to come across all of them yet.” There's still a handful of blank spaces in his dex from the patched over Paldean data.

He finally taps the wiggly boltund with a pokeball as he talks, letting it have the chance for a good nap in a safe and contained location. “Must be—they seem to be popping more frequently these days.”

Lam pauses, cracking a grin with the reference— “Life, uh, finds a way.” The humor fades, though, as Kepler continues. “Hoenn’s an anomaly if I’ve ever seen one, I don’t know how that hasn’t already happened, if I’m being honest.”

Idly, he stoops to rummage through an old box of wires—only to fall back flat on his ass when something weird and bendy and gold shoots up from where it must’ve been hiding in the heap of junk in front of him. His scovillan wastes no time in belching a plume of FLAMETHROWER at it.

“Speaking of ones I hadn’t seen yet…sure never seen anything like this before.”
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-icon"]
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-title"]catching gholdengo
over this threshold over and over again into oblivion
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-bounce"]
[newclass=.sam-banner-up]margin: 0 auto;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;padding:29px;border:solid 1px #232323;width:375px;color: #aeaeae; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up b]color: #9eb591; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up i]color: #808080; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #675464;text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-bounce]position:absolute;height:60px;width:60px;border:solid 1px #232323;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #9eb591, #675464);color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px 0px 5px 0px;margin: -32px 0px 0px 343px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-bounce img]margin: 0 auto; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-icon]height:35px;width:35px;border-radius:100%;float:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-icon img]height:35px;width:35px;border-radius:100%;margin-top: 15px;margin-left: 5px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-title]width:300px;font:bold 20px Roboto;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:-1px;padding:4px 0px 0px 55px;color:#eeeeee;margin-top: 15px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-title div]text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans!important;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.25px;padding-top: 6px;color:#aaaaaa; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-title div i::before]display:block;font-size:7px;color:#85ccca;padding-right:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-blurb]display:flex;justify-content:space-between;padding: 20px;[/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-blurb span] display:block;text-align: justify;font:12px Roboto;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top] border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;padding:10px;background-color:#272727;font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;height:10px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;margin:-29px -29px 25px -29px; [/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top a]margin-top:-3px;[/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top div]float:right;margin:-2px -2px -2px 5px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:100%;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;cursor:pointer;border:solid 1px #232323; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top i]color:#9eb591;float:left;margin-right:5px;[/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans!important;text-transform:uppercase;text-decoration: none;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top-cred]float:right;margin:-2px -2px -2px 5px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:100%;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;cursor:pointer;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top-cred a]font-size:8px!important;line-height:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top span]position: absolute; width: 300px; margin-top: -1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
sum of all and by them driven
awards
492 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
blue jay [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2023 1:01:26 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
The Jurassic Park reference earns Lam a “Ha!” and a bright grin and Kepler decides he’s not too bad after all.

“True. Hoenn’s a fucking basket case.”

Acrius is busy picking a fight with something-- much clicking of pincers and irritated squeaking is heard-- but Kepler is focused on the weird thing that assaults Lam.

“Is that… is that string cheese?” he asks, looking down at the smoldering, ash-tinged gold lump. “What in the actual fuck?”

There’s a loud screeing noise and Acrius flings an Eelektross down the hall. It soars over Kepler and Lam’s heads and hits a wall at the other end with a splat.

“Okay. Well then.” Kepler aims a Pokeball at it-- it squeeeaaaaaaks as it slides down-- and zaps it in the red beam. “Anyway, barring all this freakshow-level stupidity. My name’s Kepler.”

- elec/steel
catch attempt eelektross
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
blue jay [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2023 6:45:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PICHU APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHTNING ROD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NUZZLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER SHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWEET KISS
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SCIZOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TECHNICIAN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY CUTTER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,496 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
blue jay [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2023 17:40:15 GMT
lam logan Avatar
-
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-blurb"] The short burst of laughter earns a pleased grin from Lam, and he’s quick to nod in agreement. “Nowhere like it.” Understatement? Yeah.

“Sure looks like it, huh?” he replies as he stares down at it alongside the other. “Just like the lil guy on the package. They just keep getting weirder.” Weird or not, though, the goldhengo disappears in a beam of red light before the pokeball disappears into his pocket.

If anything, his partner might enjoy the bizarre creature. The stranger pokemon are usually right up his alley, anyway.

The spat between centiskorch and eelektross startles a tiny pichu out into the open. It skitters around a corner and practically climbs up Lam’s pant leg in its attempt to get away from the sudden noise. “Ahh, you’re all good lil dude. Don’t shock me, please.”

He grabs the little rodent with both hands before turning back toward his company. “Feel like it’s hardly the last of that.” He laughs, juggling the pichu as little staticky sparks lick of its fur. Then he offers loosely curled knuckles in a fist bump. “Good to meetcha. I’m Lam.”
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-title"]catching pichu
[newclass=.sam-banner-up]margin: 0 auto;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;padding:29px;border:solid 1px #232323;width:375px;color: #aeaeae; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up b]color: #9eb591; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up i]color: #808080; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #675464;text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-bounce]position:absolute;height:60px;width:60px;border:solid 1px #232323;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #9eb591, #675464);color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px 0px 5px 0px;margin: -32px 0px 0px 343px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-bounce img]margin: 0 auto; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-icon]height:35px;width:35px;border-radius:100%;float:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-icon img]height:35px;width:35px;border-radius:100%;margin-top: 15px;margin-left: 5px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-title]width:300px;font:bold 20px Roboto;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:-1px;padding:4px 0px 0px 55px;color:#eeeeee;margin-top: 15px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-title div]text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans!important;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.25px;padding-top: 6px;color:#aaaaaa; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-title div i::before]display:block;font-size:7px;color:#85ccca;padding-right:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-blurb]display:flex;justify-content:space-between;padding: 20px;[/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-blurb span] display:block;text-align: justify;font:12px Roboto;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top] border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;padding:10px;background-color:#272727;font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;height:10px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;margin:-29px -29px 25px -29px; [/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top a]margin-top:-3px;[/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top div]float:right;margin:-2px -2px -2px 5px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:100%;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;cursor:pointer;border:solid 1px #232323; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top i]color:#9eb591;float:left;margin-right:5px;[/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans!important;text-transform:uppercase;text-decoration: none;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top-cred]float:right;margin:-2px -2px -2px 5px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:100%;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;cursor:pointer;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top-cred a]font-size:8px!important;line-height:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top span]position: absolute; width: 300px; margin-top: -1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
492 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
blue jay [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2023 0:03:24 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
“You ever wonder if other regions have to deal with the amount of cataclysmic shitfuckery we do?” Kepler asks, thinking. “Well. Maybe besides Galar because it’s, like, gone. But other normal places. Like Sinnoh. I always thought Sinnoh would be the weird place.”

Sinnoh, his homeland. Sinnoh, the birthplace of time and space. And feeling and emotions and whatever the fuck the little Dangly Head Bits Trio did.

“Likewise.” He took the offered knuckle bump and stepped back-- just as a flash of red zoomed past the end of the hallway. A thousand drumbeat skitters later and his Centiskorch charged after whatever that was. A moment later and it zoomed the other way, with Acrius in hot pursuit. “Oh, my god. My life is a comedy of errors.”

He cupped his hands around his mouth and yelled, “Just breathe fire on it, dumbass!”

A moment-- and a belching noise-- later, a burnt-out Scizor slid across the ground, sparking where its steel chassis chipped the steel floor. Kepler threw a Pokeball.

After a beat, he turned back to Lam.

“So, where are you from?” Kepler asked, drawing out the vowels in a childlike manner, playing on the humor of the normalcy of the question in the face of the absolute jackass-level shenanigans that seemed to be following them.

- elec/steel
catch attempt scizor

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
blue jay [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 4:54:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KILOWATTREL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] VOLT ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROOST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLUCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPARK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAGNETON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MAGNET PULL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GYRO BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MAGNET RISE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIRROR SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MAGNET BOMB

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,496 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
blue jay [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 20:22:34 GMT
lam logan Avatar
-
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-blurb"] “Oh, every day,” he replies quickly, a snort of laughter chasing the words. “I actually visited Sinnoh recently with my partner. I can report that it’s currently completely normal. Wonder if we should be disappointed or jealous of that.” Of course, it had been fun to visit. But nothing had really seemed out of the ordinary.

“Seems like that one’s a real character.” His amusement for the centiskorch was obvious as it rushed past them before thinking to use an attack.

“Alola.” The response was a mirroring of the other’s tone, the ‘a’ elongating at the end. “Hau’oli, specifically. Unless you meant here. In that case, Slateport.” Not exactly his cup of tea, but it wasn’t like he was rolling in enough funds to find a better place to live than his cheap little apartment. Not yet, anyway.

The fluttering rustle of wings sent his sights glancing among the junk heaps. He stilled (in what was likely a comedic way.) With quick precision, he honed in on the source–a kilowattrel preening atop some abandoned appliance.

With a muttered “bird,” he sent his scovillan after it with a nudge and point. The wide mouth of its green pepper opened up to spew an ENERGY BALL at the fowl before it could zip away.
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-title"]catching kilowattrel
close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
492 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
blue jay [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2023 20:44:18 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
“Aw, that’s no fun,” Kepler says, disappointment wringing itself through his tone. He had less than fond memories of Sinnoh; it didn’t seem fair that Hoenn was ripping itself out by the roots, but Sinnoh was normal. Por que no los dos. Jealous and disappointed.”

Kepler’s ears perked up at the mention of a partner.

“My boyfriend’s been talking about going on a vacation for a while… is that why you went to Sinnoh?” He couldn’t think of any other reason why anyone would go there, and he had family there.

“Alola. Nice. Definitely on our list of places to visit. If only the sun didn’t hate me so much.”

Acrius knocks down a Magneton with fire lash and Kepler throws a Pokeball. This place seemed to be crawling with the things.

“Is Slateport anyone’s cup of tea, really.”

- elec/steel
catch attempt magneton
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
blue jay [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2023 3:48:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD STEELIX APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON BREATH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CURSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AUTOTOMIZE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD COPPERAJAH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHEER FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STRENGTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STOMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROLLOUT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,496 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
blue jay [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2023 23:03:55 GMT
lam logan Avatar
-
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-blurb"] Lam’s head tilts, green eyes landing on the other. “Kinda feels like a bad balance.” Granted, he wouldn’t wish half this shit on Alola.

“Yeah! More or less. Mine’s from Jubilife, so there were some family reasons for him, but other than that? Lots of showing me around.” If Rook’s dad could even qualify as a decent father—which in Lam’s opinion he did not. “Think you’ll go on a trip soon, then?”

He follows after Kepler at a lazy pace, hands slipping into his jogger pockets. “I can totally advocate for Alola, though. My dad traveled a lot for work so I’ve been all over.” His nose wrinkles, “Burn easy?”

The secondary remark earns a laugh. “No, I don’t think so. But it was what was affordable, yannow?”

Lifting up on his toes, he reaches for the pokeball that had just caught the kilowattrel. “Think it’d be nice to relocate at some point. Where’re you from?” He glances back over his shoulder, a brow lifting curiously.
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-title"]skipping!
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
blue jay [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 3:22:41 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: