[attr="class","hopokpct1"]party pokemon

[attr="class","hopokpc3"]KEY ITEMS
[attr="class","hopokpc2"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","hopokpc3"]NOTABLE POKEMON

[attr="class","hopokpc3"]WISHLIST

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed|Roboto][newclass=.hopokpc1]background-color:#1B1B1B;width:400px;padding:20px;font:23px Roboto;font-weight:300;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hopokpc2]background-color:#333;width:400px;padding:20px;font:11px Roboto Condensed;font-weight:300;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hopokpct1]font:13px Roboto Condensed;font-weight:300;color:#EEE;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass][newclass=.hopokpc3]background-color:#1B1B1B;width:400px;padding:20px;font:18px Roboto;font-weight:300;color:#EEE;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

howitzer

lev, svenergy
he/him
april 20
phenac city, orre
oblivious
dj / researcher
rising star
this feeling is heavy, makes my body ache and i'm ready to fall into the sky
awards
183 posts
sven korolev DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sven
sven korolev
sven's pc
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 14:08:09 GMT
sven korolev Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont="Roboto+Condensed"]
[attr="class","hopokpca1"]PC CONT.
[attr="class","hopokpca2"]

[newclass=.hopokpca1]background-color:#1B1B1B;width:400px;padding:20px;font:18px Roboto;font-weight:300;color:#EEE;text-align:left;line-height:44px;[/newclass][newclass=.hopokpca2]background-color:#333;width:400px;padding:20px;font:11px Roboto Condensed;font-weight:300;color:#EEE;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

howitzer

lev, svenergy
he/him
april 20
phenac city, orre
oblivious
dj / researcher
rising star
awards
183 posts
sven korolev DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sven
sven korolev
sven's pc
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 15:00:39 GMT
sven korolev Avatar
[googlefont="Roboto+Condensed"]
[attr="class","hopokbas1"]
[attr="class","hopoknm1"]silly putty
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] genderless
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] limber
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] transform
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] -
[attr="class","hopokdesc1"] admittedly Sven's first pokemon, this Ditto was transformed as an Aegislash when he came across it. although he didn't have something to fight it, Sven just hoped for the best and flung a poke ball that his sister had given to him. imagine his surprise when he caught the creature and it oozed out of the pokemon post-capture as this big pink blob. nonetheless, he absolutely adores his Ditto and has made a lifelong partner from it.

[newclass=.hopokbas1]background-color:#333333;width:400px;padding:20px;[/newclass][newclass=.hopokbas1 img]width:100px;border:1px solid #D4A53C;padding:5px;float:left;margin-top:40px;[/newclass][newclass=.hopoknm1]font:20px Roboto Condensed;font-weight:300;color:#EEE;text-transform:uppercase;padding-bottom:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.hopokmov1]margin-top:5px;background-color:#D4A53C;padding:5px;width:100px;font:10px Arial;color:#333;font-weight:bold;text-align:center;[/newclass][newclass=.hopokdesc1]margin-top:20px;border-left:3px solid #D4A53C;padding-left:5px;width:375px;text-align:justify;font:12px Calibri;color:#EEE;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

howitzer

lev, svenergy
he/him
april 20
phenac city, orre
oblivious
dj / researcher
rising star
awards
183 posts
sven korolev DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sven
sven korolev
sven's pc
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 15:03:15 GMT
sven korolev Avatar
[attr="class","hopoknm1"] marco
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] male
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] torrent
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] water gun
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] razor shell
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] water pulse
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] aerial ace
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] fury cutter
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] aqua jet
[attr="class","hopokdesc1"] his second capture, Dewott has proven to be a loyal yet shy companion on his journey. a bit bashful at first, the otter soon warms up to strangers after some heavy encouragement from Sven. he hopes one day to catch a matching Dewott to nickname Polo.

[newclass=.hopokbas1]background-color:#333333;width:400px;padding:20px;[/newclass][newclass=.hopokbas1 img]width:100px;border:1px solid #D4A53C;padding:5px;float:left;margin-top:40px;[/newclass][newclass=.hopoknm1]font:20px Roboto Condensed;font-weight:300;color:#EEE;text-transform:uppercase;padding-bottom:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.hopokmov1]margin-top:5px;background-color:#D4A53C;padding:5px;width:100px;font:10px Arial;color:#333;font-weight:bold;text-align:center;[/newclass][newclass=.hopokdesc1]margin-top:20px;border-left:3px solid #D4A53C;padding-left:5px;width:375px;text-align:justify;font:12px Calibri;color:#EEE;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

howitzer

lev, svenergy
he/him
april 20
phenac city, orre
oblivious
dj / researcher
rising star
awards
183 posts
sven korolev DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sven
sven korolev
sven's pc
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 15:05:02 GMT
sven korolev Avatar
[attr="class","hopoknm1"] indica
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] overgrow
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] magical leaf
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] seed bomb
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] energy ball
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] leafage
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] bite
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] worry seed
[attr="class","hopokdesc1"] a tertiary capture, this Sprigatito was discovered abandoned in the trash alongside its brother. Indica is the more mellow of the two, lounging around Sven's apartment like a cat and basking in the sun. though despite its lax nature, it happily takes orders with no problem.

close tab

played by

howitzer

lev, svenergy
he/him
april 20
phenac city, orre
oblivious
dj / researcher
rising star
awards
183 posts
sven korolev DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sven
sven korolev
sven's pc
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 15:07:41 GMT
sven korolev Avatar
[attr="class","hopoknm1"] sativa
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] overgrow
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] leafage
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] energy ball
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] play rough
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] quick attack
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] seed bomb
[attr="class","hopokdesc1"] a tertiary capture, this Sprigatito was discovered abandoned in the trash alongside its brother. Sativa is a bit more high-sprung than its brother, quick to question Sven's motives but nonetheless also quick to follow them despite his better judgment.

close tab

played by

howitzer

lev, svenergy
he/him
april 20
phenac city, orre
oblivious
dj / researcher
rising star
awards
183 posts
sven korolev DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sven
sven korolev
sven's pc
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 15:10:15 GMT
sven korolev Avatar
[attr="class","hopoknm1"] chomper
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] blaze
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] snarl
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] fire blast
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] flamethrower
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] incinerate
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] yawn
[attr="class","hopokdesc1"] while not necessarily a wild capture, this Fuecoco was found wandering around, likely considered to be wild. however once Sven came across him, it's almost like the Fuecoco imprinted on him. the fire croc follows around and is constantly vying for his owner's attention. Sven is happy to accomodate and the pair seem to be in perfect harmony with one another.

close tab

played by

howitzer

lev, svenergy
he/him
april 20
phenac city, orre
oblivious
dj / researcher
rising star
awards
183 posts
sven korolev DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sven
sven korolev
sven's pc
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 15:12:03 GMT
sven korolev Avatar
[attr="class","hopoknm1"] chamomile
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] genderless
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] weak armor
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] astonish
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] mega drain
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] sweet scent
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] shadow ball
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] sucker punch
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] aromatic mist
[attr="class","hopokdesc1"] this pokemon is a newer addition to Sven's team. the Sinistea was left on his front porch with a note instructing him to take good care of it. while it's a bit more reserved than the rest of his team, Chamomile enjoys curiously floating about and discovering new things. Sven hopes to one day find the mystery sender and thank them for the surprise gift.

close tab

played by

howitzer

lev, svenergy
he/him
april 20
phenac city, orre
oblivious
dj / researcher
rising star
awards
183 posts
sven korolev DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sven
sven korolev
sven's pc
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 15:15:56 GMT
sven korolev Avatar
[attr="class","hopoknm1"] zircon
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] mold breaker
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] ancient power
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] head smash
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] zen headbutt
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] assurance
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] screech
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] headbutt
[attr="class","hopokdesc1"] found in the midst of one of his adventures, this Rampardos was leveled originally from a Cranidos and has become a loyal partner in Sven's journey. the two seem to share a bond in which they understand one another without words. it's impressive to see just how quickly this creature has taken to Sven.

close tab

played by

howitzer

lev, svenergy
he/him
april 20
phenac city, orre
oblivious
dj / researcher
rising star
awards
183 posts
sven korolev DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sven
sven korolev
sven's pc
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 23:48:28 GMT
sven korolev Avatar
[attr="class","hopoknm1"]smaug
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] unnerve
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] dragon claw
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] assurance
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] slash
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] scary face
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] iron tail
[attr="class","hopokdesc1"] his first official catch in the safari zone, Sven is still working to train this dragon. Smaug has plenty of potential, but it seems to be a more rambunctious pokemon. he isn't anywhere near giving up on the creature though.

close tab

played by

howitzer

lev, svenergy
he/him
april 20
phenac city, orre
oblivious
dj / researcher
rising star
awards
183 posts
sven korolev DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sven
sven korolev
sven's pc
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 0:51:14 GMT
sven korolev Avatar
[attr="class","hopoknm1"]galahad
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] scrappy
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] peck
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] sand attack
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] leer
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] fury attack
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] covet
[attr="class","hopokdesc1"] another safari zone catch that Sven has attempted to work proudly with. he feels the Sirfetch'd has plenty of latent talent, it's just a matter of waking it up within the creature. because of this, Sven can be found training this pokemon in caves to toughen up the use of its sword-like leek.

close tab

played by

howitzer

lev, svenergy
he/him
april 20
phenac city, orre
oblivious
dj / researcher
rising star
awards
183 posts
sven korolev DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sven
sven korolev
sven's pc
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 23:54:35 GMT
sven korolev Avatar
[attr="class","hopoknm1"]toro
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] heavy metal
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] heavy slam
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] autotomize
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] protect
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] rock slide
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] superpower
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] steel roller
[attr="class","hopokdesc1"] a chance encounter, this shiny Aggron is still relatively new to Sven's party. he hasn't had much opportunity to train it, but it behaves much like a dog in the way it seems happy to take orders and excited to see its trainer. he plans to work Toro to its full potential in the near future.

close tab

played by

howitzer

lev, svenergy
he/him
april 20
phenac city, orre
oblivious
dj / researcher
rising star
awards
183 posts
sven korolev DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sven
sven korolev
sven's pc
POSTED ON May 23, 2023 20:33:01 GMT
sven korolev Avatar
[attr="class","hopoknm1"]gunnthra
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] female
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] pickpocket
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] gigaton hammer
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] rock smash
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] brutal swing
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] flash cannon
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] ice hammer
[attr="class","hopokdesc1"] this shiny Tinkaton is quite a powerful asset to his team. another addition from the safari zone, Gunnthra remains eager to fight, immediately going into battle mode when it comes across just about anything. despite its power, it still has plenty to learn.

close tab

played by

howitzer

lev, svenergy
he/him
april 20
phenac city, orre
oblivious
dj / researcher
rising star
awards
183 posts
sven korolev DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sven
sven korolev
sven's pc
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2023 0:08:11 GMT
sven korolev Avatar
[attr="class","hopoknm1"] spock
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] own tempo
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] heal pulse
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] psychic
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] surf
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] rain dance
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] disable
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] power gem
[attr="class","hopokdesc1"] another pokemon found on his journey, this Slowking seems to enjoy taking things slow. fond of bodies of water, Sven's happy to take the creature out for a swim every once and a while, allowing for better bonding experiences. due to the way he's able to take a step back for Spock, it seems the pokemon is more than happy to follow his orders.

close tab

played by

howitzer

lev, svenergy
he/him
april 20
phenac city, orre
oblivious
dj / researcher
rising star
awards
183 posts
sven korolev DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sven
sven korolev
sven's pc
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2023 0:09:34 GMT
sven korolev Avatar
[attr="class","hopoknm1"] koga
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] speed boost
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] pursuit
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] toxic
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] poison sting
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] defense curl
[attr="class","hopokmov1"] fury cutter
[attr="class","hopokdesc1"] while a chance encounter in itself, this Scolipede has shown a severe amount of strength, successfully knocking out two of Sven's pokemon within their first encounter. despite this, he managed to snag the Scolipede and was pleased to make it a member of his team. due to its tough nature, Sven has dubbed it with the name Koga to help show off its strength.