He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
441 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
Kinda Sworda [M]
POSTED ON May 24, 2023 6:30:49 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
Another day, another fool that Rocket wanted dead. The details don’t matter, but they tell him anyway. Some low-level goon. Nobodies. People trying to skirt money off the top of a Rocket business. Associates, wise guys too big for their britches. Hitoshi’s dressed up in a suit, pulled away from his normal duties. Given a partner, told to find the target and eliminate them.[break]

He knows they won’t see him coming.[break]

The dog doesn’t know what to make of the girl next to her. She’s taller than him, earning her a huff of jealousy. But she seems…fresh. New to all of this. Someone who should probably be having a good life somewhere, doing another job, rather than crawling around in the gutter with him. Some part of him feels bad for her, but if there’s one thing he likes about Rocket…[break]

It’s that they make sure you know what you’re getting into. Everyone. There ain’t no such thing as a halfway crook in this outfit. Still, he can try and calm her nerves. Their targets are in an apartment building in lower Slateport. Some run-down place next to a fast food joint. Hitoshi flares his nose indignantly at the sight of the place.[break]

You know what I hate ‘bout your country?” The dog asks, thumbing the edge of his katana. “Your food sucks.

close tab

played by

.Yandere

She/Her
September 3
Slateport City
Graysexual
Business Heir
Grunt
Destined to be
Single
22 height
22 height
awards
140 posts
Naia Kayode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @naia
Naia Kayode
Kinda Sworda [M]
POSTED ON May 24, 2023 16:49:14 GMT
Naia Kayode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","postwrap naia"]

[attr="class","postpoke"]

[attr="class","postflower"]
[attr="class","postquote"]
A Dog and a Puppet
[attr="class","postnotes"][break]
[break][break]NOTES:[break][break][break][break]

- - -

[attr="class","posttext"]

This was an incredibly naïve way of thinking, but the reason on why Naia ended up taking another hit mission like this was mainly due to her interaction with . There were far too many traitors from Rocket and someone with his skill would be able to deal with them easily, however he didn't have the desire to keep killing. He made promises, carried guilt and took it upon himself to do the same for other people. Naia knew that people like that weren't going to last and so if she was going to keep him in her life then she should at least help extend his mentally.

[break][break]Further thinking on it, missions like this killed two birds with one stone. On one hand, yes she took away missions that forced Ashley to kill but these missions were also the best way to garter faith and trust within the organization. In her mind, if Rocket knew she'd keep seeing what happened when you desert then they should believe she wouldn't do it herself.

[break][break]Since this was her second rodeo Naia was also a bit more prepared. Unlike her first mission she wasn't going to come completely unarmed, using some of her mother's connections she had managed to get herself her own handgun and with a silencer just like Ashley had, but for extra percussions she'd also carry herself a knife. She knew very well you could lose your weapon at any time. Though for clothes Naia stuck to something far more casual, like she came out for a night jog than any assassin mission.

[break][break]It was why when she noticed her partner's attire did she turtle up slightly, perhaps they were supposed to go for a business man approach? It would really suck having to wash the blood out of it.

[break][break]“You know what I hate ‘bout your country? Your food sucks.”

[break][break]The look of concern quickly changed to confusion, the woman staring back at him as if she was trying to calculate and discern what he was talking about. Country? Food? 'bout? Was he from a different country just to end up joining Rocket? Without saying a word she'd shift again to a look of pity. Did he really miss his home country's food that much?

[break][break]"U-um.. If you want.. ma-maybe we can, uh.. Find a restaurant that serves authentic food... After..."

[break][break]It was the first time she ever invited someone out before without it being some form of location for a meeting, her fingers seeking the touch of each other as she'd nervously waited on his answer.

[break][break][break]
[attr="class","posttags"][break]
[break][break]

[break][break][break]

[attr="class","postcredit"]
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=".naia"] --accent:#4A4B82!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap]position:relative; box-sizing:border-box; width:558px; min-height:615px; padding:25px 36px 25px 25px; overflow: hidden; background-image:linear-gradient(-45deg, transparent 20px,#121212 0);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap img]position:absolute; top:16px; left:16px; width:150px; height:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postflower]position:absolute; top:16px; left:16px; width:150px; height:500px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/4L7iTdL.png);background-position:center bottom;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap table] width:100%; min-height:591px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap td]box-sizing:border-box;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postnotes]border-top: 2px solid var(--accent);font: 800 15px Poppins; line-height:5px;text-shadow: -3px 3px 0 var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttags]border-top: 2px solid var(--accent);font: 900 15px Poppins; line-height:5px;text-shadow: -2px 2px 0 var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext]box-sizing:border-box; min-height:591px; padding:65px 20px 20px 20px; font:12px Roboto, sans serif; text-align:justify; text-indent: 5px; background-image:linear-gradient(-45deg, transparent 14px,#272727 0); border-top:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext break] text-indent: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext b] color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext i] color:var(--accent); opacity:0.8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postquote]position:absolute; left:145px; top:15px; width: 400px; text-align:center; font-size:35px; color:#BFB9B6; transform: rotate(5deg); letter-spacing:2px; text-transform:uppercase; text-shadow: -2px 2px 0 var(--accent);font-family:"Oswald";[/newclass]
[newclass=.postpoke]box-sizing:border-box; position:absolute; bottom:29px; left:175px; width:320px; height:20px; text-align:right; padding:5px!important; border-left: 1px solid var(--accent); border-right: 1px solid var(--accent); border-top: 1px solid var(--accent); background-color:#121212;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postpoke img]position:relative; margin-top:-33px; margin-right:16px; margin-left:-9px; width:43px; height:43px; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; background-size: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postcredit]position:absolute;bottom:15px;right:10px;transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postcredit a]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
awards
441 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
Kinda Sworda [M]
POSTED ON May 24, 2023 16:57:12 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
They’re a motley pair. A jogger girl and a scruffy black dog with a katana. If the cops around here weren’t bribed to hell and back anyway, there’d be plenty of people who would remember these two just off of how distinct they are. They’re a study in contrast. Dark hair, light hair. Tall, short. Light eyes, dark eyes.[break]

It goes on and on. Hitoshi doesn’t care to dwell on how they’re different. Whenever they stop at a street corner, he finds he’s standing on his tip-toes. Everybody’s taller than him here. It never used to get to him, but it’s starting to creep up on the edge of his insecurities, trying to worm its way into the camp.[break]

Huh? You askin’ me on a date?” Despite popular belief, he knows how to make a joke. He lets the inevitable mood sink in for a moment before grinning. “Nah, nah. I getcha. Just bein’ nice. You seem pretty comfortable around here. You from ‘round these parts? If you know any good spots, I wouldn’t mind tryin’ out the local cuisine. Just none of this fast food crap.”[break]

If their dirty deed for the day bothers him, he doesn’t let it show. Indeed, he seems downright comfortable with the notion of murder – enough for it to not sour the mood or ruin his appetite.

close tab

played by

.Yandere

She/Her
September 3
Slateport City
Graysexual
Business Heir
Grunt
Destined to be
Single
22 height
22 height
awards
140 posts
Naia Kayode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @naia
Naia Kayode
Kinda Sworda [M]
POSTED ON May 26, 2023 3:06:13 GMT
Naia Kayode Avatar
[nospaces]

A Dog and a Puppet

- - -

Once the person beside her begun to stand on her tippy toes her eyes couldn't help but drop down to his feet, purely out of curiosity in how he suddenly gained an inch or two. Was there something he was trying to see? It was as Naia was beginning to lean towards him, her eyes scanning for what she thought he could be seeking out, did he speak up and break her out of her focus.

[break][break]“Huh? You askin’ me on a date?”

[break][break]Ah. She guessed so. Straightening herself out she'd cross an arm across her chest so that she could rest her other arm on top of it, her hand loosely holding her chin as she struck a typical thinking pose. Her mind was racing between different things, the first of how on earth she'd be able to word it differently, then on how many date she had been asked on up to this point and third even if she did just give in and just accepted it like all her blind dates before.. how much would her mother chew her out?

[break][break]“Nah, nah. I getcha. Just bein’ nice.

[break][break]Oh, thank god.

[break][break]The visual tension in her face instantly faded away, even her hand dropping down to join the other arm in holding herself as he continued.

[break][break]"You seem pretty comfortable around here. You from ‘round these parts? If you know any good spots, I wouldn’t mind tryin’ out the local cuisine. Just none of this fast food crap.”

[break][break]When he asked if she was from around these parts, Naia would pause to look over at the streets, trying to see if anything was actually familiar to her. It was as she twisted to look behind him did she recognize a street sign, then did she return to face him.

[break][break]"My family bought a house nearby here, we use it occasionally.. but other than that.. I-I'm not that knowledgeable around these parts.."

[break][break]Her voice became far more hesitant and quiet as she brought up her shortcomings.

[break][break]"I-If you meant outside of.. lower district then.. I know a few restaurants. Just think of it as a.. job well done dinner."

[break][break]Just like what done for her.

[break][break][break]
[break][break]

[break][break][break]

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.postwrap]position:relative; box-sizing:border-box; width:558px; min-height:615px; padding:25px 36px 25px 25px; overflow: hidden; background-image:linear-gradient(-45deg, transparent 20px,#121212 0);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap img]position:absolute; top:16px; left:16px; width:150px; height:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postflower]position:absolute; top:16px; left:16px; width:150px; height:500px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/4L7iTdL.png);background-position:center bottom;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postnotes]border-top: 2px solid var(--accent);font: 800 15px Poppins; line-height:5px;text-shadow: -3px 3px 0 var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttags]border-top: 2px solid var(--accent);font: 900 15px Poppins; line-height:5px;text-shadow: -2px 2px 0 var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext]box-sizing:border-box; min-height:591px; padding:65px 20px 20px 20px; font:12px Roboto, sans serif; text-align:justify; text-indent: 5px; background-image:linear-gradient(-45deg, transparent 14px,#272727 0); border-top:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postquote]position:absolute; left:145px; top:15px; width: 400px; text-align:center; font-size:35px; color:#BFB9B6; transform: rotate(5deg); letter-spacing:2px; text-transform:uppercase; text-shadow: -2px 2px 0 var(--accent);font-family:"Oswald";[/newclass]
[newclass=.postpoke]box-sizing:border-box; position:absolute; bottom:29px; left:175px; width:320px; height:20px; text-align:right; padding:5px!important; border-left: 1px solid var(--accent); border-right: 1px solid var(--accent); border-top: 1px solid var(--accent); background-color:#121212;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postpoke img]position:relative; margin-top:-33px; margin-right:16px; margin-left:-9px; width:43px; height:43px; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; background-size: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postcredit]position:absolute;bottom:15px;right:10px;transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
awards
441 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
Kinda Sworda [M]
POSTED ON May 26, 2023 5:49:35 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
A job well done dinner? The dog quirks his eyebrows. An eyebrow quirk soon becomes a wide-eyed grin. They say the quickest way to an animal’s heart is through its stomach. Like many before here, Naia has bribed a dog with food.[break]
Yo, for real? Hell yeah. You’re legit, Whitey.” Names are unnecessary in his word – at least for most people. They take years to beat into his brain – if they care to stick around long enough to make a name stick. A car passes by. Just another block or two now, judging by the street name. Although he might not remember people names, streets are easy.[break]
Y’know, it ain’t hard to just go for a walk. You get bothered on the street or somethin’? Just throw out your Pokemon, scorch some people to a crisp, they’ll leave ya alone. Then you can explore the city all you want, easy peasy. Then you’ll know all the best spots to eat! Plus, you’ll never get lost again.”[break]
Oh, to have the simple mind of a canine.

close tab

played by

.Yandere

She/Her
September 3
Slateport City
Graysexual
Business Heir
Grunt
Destined to be
Single
22 height
22 height
awards
140 posts
Naia Kayode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @naia
Naia Kayode
Kinda Sworda [M]
POSTED ON May 27, 2023 9:42:22 GMT
Naia Kayode Avatar
[nospaces]

A Dog and a Puppet

- - -

“Yo, for real? Hell yeah. You’re legit, Whitey.”

[break][break]Naia didn't expect him to seem so happy after such a small suggestion, it almost made her feel pity for him that this wasn't a more common thing, but it also helped appreciate Ashley more. Though the pity she felt was quickly off set by the awkward feeling of his nickname for her, well it wasn't like she offered her name. So this was fine.

[break][break]"Of.. course."

[break][break]It was only a short moment before he begun speaking agian.

[break][break]“Y’know, it ain’t hard to just go for a walk."

[break][break]Naia would raise an eyebrow, she couldn't fathom why it would be hard to go outside in the first place. They both had legs so walking shouldn't be that hard to do.

[break][break]"You get bothered on the street or somethin’? Just throw out your Pokemon, scorch some people to a crisp, they’ll leave ya alone."

[break][break]Ah, another like . She probably won the lottery, with out of all the missions she's been on only two of them were crazy, and blood thirsty. She almost didn't even want to listen to the rest, the nonsensical sludge would only give her a headache, but then again it's also best to be on their side then have them against you.

[break][break]"Then you can explore the city all you want, easy peasy. Then you’ll know all the best spots to eat! Plus, you’ll never get lost again.”

[break][break]"I feel like.. you'll draw more attention that way. You'll attract more trying to bother you, and you'll have less time to look for the best... food spots."

[break][break]She was trying to apply logic to something ridiculous, as far as she knew, she might as well been talking to a wall. If rhyme and reason could be applied it would have already been done so. But, she still held that sliver of hope that maybe people just didn't try.

[break][break]"Will.. that be your plan? Just walk up and burn them?"

[break][break]She was asking about the mission, but seeing how badly it could have sounded without that context Naia would lift her hands slightly in front of her. A half ass attempt in pleading him to wait.

[break][break]"I-I mean for.. the mission.."

[break][break][break]
[break][break]

[break][break][break]

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
awards
441 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
Kinda Sworda [M]
POSTED ON May 27, 2023 11:16:21 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
You’ll get more people botherin’ ya if you don’t stand up for yourself.” There’s people all around him who just keep to their own. That’s fine in most parts of the world. Not here. They’re surrounded by layers of concrete but it’s all just a jungle in the end. The animals here obey certain rules.[break]

Burn ‘em? Nah. We’ll just knock on the door. Walk in. Kill ‘em. Easy peasy. They’re not expecting us. Well, not for another couple of days anyway. Chances are, they’ll open up thinkin’ we’re their friend or somethin’. Cleaners’ll come by after we’re done.” You really gotta love being a part of organized crime. You do one tiny part of the task. Someone else comes in to clean up after you.[break]

Listen up.” He chides her, hearing trepidation in her tone. She’s treating him like some bloodthirsty, dangerous creature. “I don’t go out of my way to kill people, but it’s my job. It’s what I’m good at. I do it well. I don’t pick fights unless the bosses tell me to pick ‘em, but I sure end ‘em when it’s time.”[break]

As they arrive there at the apartment complex, he looks at Naia. Truly sees her. Looks her up and down. There’s nothing lecherous in his eyes. They don’t linger anywhere inappropriate. But he takes in all of her, sees her as an animal sees someone, bathed in instincts rather than any intelligent thought.[break]

But it’s good for ya to see me that way. There’s a lot of crazy people in this job. Lots of crazy people…” He starts his ascent towards their targets.

close tab

played by

.Yandere

She/Her
September 3
Slateport City
Graysexual
Business Heir
Grunt
Destined to be
Single
22 height
22 height
awards
140 posts
Naia Kayode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @naia
Naia Kayode
Kinda Sworda [M]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2023 21:52:03 GMT
Naia Kayode Avatar
[nospaces]

A Dog and a Puppet

- - -

Naia was more confused than ever, and there was a lot to take in. First was his understanding on how this mission will go. To say it in the least words, she didn't believe it was going to be that easy. While of course she wasn't an expert on killing people, her own first mission which was supposed to be an easy hit ended with an ambush. Was it really going to be an easy hit and leave? Plus the biggest glaring issue.

[break][break]Did he really expect them to open the door to them? Don't normally people use the peephole to check to see who is knocking on the door? We definitely don't look like their friends. Maybe it was just something that Naia wasn't understanding, perhaps in her livelihood of constantly going through security, bodyguards, and numerous cameras that maybe normal people really do just open the door to strangers.

[break][break]Once she finished trying to understand their plan she was now stuck in the conundrum of insulting him. The moment he told her to listen up did she jolt in place, an instinctual reaction to whenever her mother got angry at her, and she did as he said-- listened. Conflicting information isn't new in Naia's life, even though she knew he had just mentioned setting random people on fire previously she couldn't help herself but nod along with his new narrative.

[break][break]She knew it was better to just listen and agree than to be argumentative, but it didn't feel good. Nervously she'd place her hands into her pocket, being careful to press the side of the gun into her body rather than out for everyone to see the shape of it through her sweater.

[break][break]"I-I'm sorry.."

[break][break]Like a guilty child, she'd keep to herself for the rest of the walk, keeping her eyes peeled for any strange passerbys. The last thing she wanted was to have people dogpile on them when they got inside of the building, but his voice would draw her attention away from the streets back to him-- mainly back to him observing her.

[break][break]“But it’s good for ya to see me that way. There’s a lot of crazy people in this job. Lots of crazy people…”

[break][break]Confusion was visible on her face. She had a hard time eating with social riddles, and his wants and desires seemed to flip flop more than most. Perhaps he was just telling her that it was good for her to be cautious of people in general? But if so why did he bother to bring himself into the mix? She was beginning to think herself into circles, nearly getting to the point in bluntly asking him if he was actually crazy or not.

[break][break]But she refrained, her expression slowly melted back to it's neutral state, just following behind in silence-- till a thought came to her.

[break][break]"Do you know what kind of Pokémon they have?"

[break][break]This was more important.

[break][break][break]
[break][break]

[break][break][break]

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
awards
441 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
Kinda Sworda [M]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2023 23:10:15 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
It's his turn to be confused. The confusion is a novel of emotion rolling across his face. Eyebrows raise. A brow quirks. His eyes scan across her, as if he can read some hidden deeper meaning to her words by studying this woman closely. When no deeper meaning seems to reveal itself to her by the act of studying, he voices his confusion. Two words at first, which inevitably cascade into many more.[break]
"Eh? Pokemon?" The notion of the perps pulling out Pokemon makes him snort. Dismissive of the notion, waving it off, he gets into the elevator. Elevators are awkward for humans, but the dog knows nothing about that notion. Leaning against a wall, he presses the right floor. Lets the old school elevator start climbing.[break]
"If you let 'em draw out their Pokemon, yer too slow. Don't really matter what they're packin. Cut their hands off and they can't grab their balls." He says this with a straight face, as if there's no other way that sentence could be read at all. A little arrow at the top of the elevator starts counting them up. Scrolling across the numbers like a timer advancing inexorably towards destruction.[break]
"You sure you've done this before? Never met someone who overthinks killin' this much." They're two separate species, speaking two separate languages. A human is confused at a dog.[break]
The elevator lets them out. He's been briefed on the room. Not far now. Hitoshi stops in the hallway, looks up at her. Searching her again.[break]
"Yer packin', right? Somethin' besides pokeballs? Gun? Knife?"

close tab

played by

.Yandere

She/Her
September 3
Slateport City
Graysexual
Business Heir
Grunt
Destined to be
Single
22 height
22 height
awards
140 posts
Naia Kayode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @naia
Naia Kayode
Kinda Sworda [M]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2023 22:38:51 GMT
Naia Kayode Avatar
[nospaces]

A Dog and a Puppet

- - -

"Eh? Pokemon?"

[break][break]Ah, he didn't know. Naia didn't really know either for her defector mission so this wasn't exactly unknown territory, but what was confusing her the most was that he seemed confused about this. And like a black whole of confusion that just fed into each other Naia just eventually gave up, her shoulders dropping in defeat by the time they reached the elevator. While he was comfortable in such a contraption, to Naia this was apart of her daily life-- a hassle. A time waster.

[break][break]She needed to use elevators frequently during work and as it was conditioned into the back of her head she found herself standing still and off to the side, even having half a mind to go and reach out for her phone. The sensation of it taking off, the dinging sounds they made, everything except down to the smell and his presence were pretty much the same.

[break][break]"If you let 'em draw out their Pokemon, yer too slow. Don't really matter what they're packin. Cut their hands off and they can't grab their balls."

[break][break]Naia paused to think for a moment, surely this didn't cover every situation however he was correct. She is moving far too slow if they were able to counter attack, so she just needed to find a way to do more sneak attacks then. It was during the time she was thinking over exactly how she'd be able to achieve that with the skills and pokemon she had when his voice pulled her out of her head once more.

[break][break]"You sure you've done this before? Never met someone who overthinks killin' this much."

[break][break]"I-I have.. The first time.. uh.. I encountered a problem they already had their pokemon and guns out.. and.. that wasn't a.. this kind of mission."

[break][break]She awkwardly looked away from him when she refused to even verbally outright say a murder or silencing mission, while she knew she was capable of it, she found it still made her feel uncomfortable to fully close that distance.

[break][break]"I did this with Ashley before.. but.. the target already knew and set up an ambush.."

[break][break]Her face would darken as even though it ended with their side winning, there was the very real possibility that her and Ashley could have lost their lives. Perhaps that's why she overthinks it. With a ding of the elevator Naia would find herself adjusting her hands within her pockets, her thumb hovering over the safety as they approached the apartment.

[break][break]"Yer packin', right? Somethin' besides pokeballs? Gun? Knife?"

[break][break]"A Gun.."

[break][break]She said in a whisper, concern growing on her face on how he could just be so open and loud about all of this. What of the neighbors? What if the security recorded sounds too? She would most definitely need to deal with that later.

[break][break][break]
[break][break]

[break][break][break]

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=".naia"] --accent:#59709A!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
awards
441 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
Kinda Sworda [M]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2023 9:48:32 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
"Ah, yeah. Alright." He's quiet compared to before. Soaking in her words, he strokes his chin. For just a moment he seems less a strange street mutt and more a samurai concocting a strategy. Dogs are creatures of emotion, and perhaps, upon truly noticing her, he senses the storm within this dancing puppet.[break]"Guess we're almost here. I'll take the lead." Scanning the edges of the wall, he sees no cameras. No building this dingy is going to have a security camera. Human eyes fall upon both Hitoshi and his companion, passerby in the hallway. These eyes see what he doesn't, that she is a beauty who has no business in a place like this. All of them speed up their walk. They know the score. Trouble. None of them want any of it. Snitches get stitches, so they'll carry these secrets to their grave.[break]"Alright, into character. Pull out your gun or a Pokemon, whatever works." These words he whispers, looking down one side of the hallway and then the other. Someone is watching a loud sports game in one of the other apartments. Better cover than none.[break]Walking up to the door, he does something obvious. Something overt. Hitoshi knocks. Afterwards, instead of drawing his katana, he draws a different creature. An Aegislash is drawn from a pokeball, gripped in gloved hands. Watching through the peephole, he sees someone draw close.[break]The dance begins. Aegislash in hand, Hitoshi pierces through the door, skewering the man on the other side. His sword carves through the door like it's made of butter. Augmented with a Pokemon-blade, he can do feats far beyond a mere human.[break]"Hard n' fast, then we skirt down the stars." Just like he used to do back in Johto. Inside, three other men sit around a table eating fast food. As Hitoshi launches himself at the first one, the other two scramble up, running for drawers and another room.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights