part of
TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
magnus' plotter!
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2023 2:25:40 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar

MAGNUS

HISTORICAL

A majority of Magnus' life sits in Unova, where he grew up in schools, dropping out at the age of thirteen due to a crime he committed on his father that landed him in juvie for years. There, he would learn the ropes, learn a lot, meet his number two, and found the cornerstone of ORTHRUS, the gang he now runs in Hoenn for two years. With his gang, he runs the streets of Mauville and a good chunk of Hoenn to keep things under lock and key for him and the gang.

PERSONALITY

Magnus. The lecherous man. The sleazy dirtbag! The shit for brains smartass who thinks he's all that, and he kinda is. The guy who tells you to your face fuck you, you can't tell me what to do and makes a world around it. Yeah. A leader. A visionary. A man with like, twenty kids he doesn't even know about running around. Mini Mags!

SEEKING OUT / PLOTTING

ORTHRUS

So. You wanna join Orthrus? Cool, come on in. We can make a recruitment thread, or you can be recruited by any of our LOVELY contemporaries! you're treated well, like one of the pack, and have protection from the Big Daddy dog himself, Magnus. He will keep you safe, and die trying if he has to.
  • Recruitment!
  • Territorial Disputes!
  • Rivalries!
  • Contracts!

LF:

• One night stands (any gender)
  • 'Business' contracts (officials, or those with deep pockets)
  • Talent Acquisition

HAVING RELATIONS

ACQUAINTANCES

FRIENDS

INTIMATE PARTNERS

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights