[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]

It was a poor excuse, Remiel had to admit, but it was comforting to hear Alexei say it nonetheless. Where others might have spit in his face, his friend remained just that: his friend. The EX-ADMIN didn't necessarily feel like he deserved such empathy, of course, but, in the sea of enemies he'd made since his defection, the handful of allies he had left were stones to cling to in the storm.[break][break]

"There are others, undoubtedly," Remiel responds as the tension slips from his shoulders. "But the process isn't easy or safe. It's why I've joined the AMNESTY PROGRAM under ranger captain and councilwoman since leaving. I want to help the friends I've left behind... I want to encourage those who've seen the light to take that leap and abandon TEAM ROCKET."[break][break]

It was why he'd stayed in HOENN, despite being able to seek refuge in GALAR's royal court.[break]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]TEA & REVELATIONS ♔

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
tea, and revelations [s][c]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2024 18:40:22 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

It was at this point he realized something else.

“Was this… was this why there was someone from Team Rocket who wanted to trash your draciary near Rustboro? Were they trying to lure you back in?” he suddenly asked his friend; wondering if he’d connected the dots a little too late.

(Or early, but there was that, as well.)

Little did he realize that his friend would be getting embroiled in a lot more conflict than the norm down the road; all things considered.

“Have they tried to kidnap you or anything? Or kidnap someone close to you to hold hostage and use as bait?”

(Boy, he had no idea that he was actually taking a good guess about shit that would happen sometime in the future—a certain other friend of his getting kidnapped!)

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 8:14:13 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]

Recalling the incident, the exiled prince nods. "They know the DRACIARY is precious to me. At the time, it remained unprotected from LEAGUE supervision. That had been the first of many attempts to sabotage it before I secured its safety with a deal." He adds, his brow slightly furrowing with anger at the mere thought of those attacks.[break][break]

And that anger doesn't dissipate as he continues.
[break]

"Do you expect anything less of TEAM ROCKET, Alexei? They kidnapped and for some time. Thankfully, they're okay now. But I worry that the psychological scars of those kidnappings will never truly heal." The royal sighs before sipping his tea.[break][break]

When he sets his now empty tea cup back down, he glares down at the residue left behind. "I'll never forgive TEAM ROCKET for that. The organization itself has become a monster that deserves to be put down... permanently."[break]

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 19:44:51 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The one thing he was sure of was that Team Rocket would not stop at anything to get what they wanted. See: the Kanto region.

“I don’t doubt your words that there are people still trapped inside Rocket’s underbelly… I just hope that something can be done for them before they reach the point of no return.”

He felt his throat run dry. There was another question bothering him in the back of his mind, however he decided to come out and ask it anyway:

“Have you… like, you know, killed someone?” he asked in hushed tones, so low the other would have to lean in close just to hear it. He didn’t want to set off any alarms—they were still in public, after all.

“Or was it not part of what they asked you to do?”

He wondered—what if they’d met earlier, before the other had joined Team Rocket, would things have been… different?

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2024 18:30:51 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]

"Well... that's what the AMNESTY PROGRAM is all about, isn't it?" Remiel responds, scooping some sugar into his tea before gently stirring it around. "I've been doing what I can to make amends while under the supervision of and the rest. I've even had the chance to try and persuade a few to abandon TEAM ROCKET themselves. But, so far, I've had no luck."[break][break]

Just as he begins to raise his teacup for a sip, however, Alexei's next question prompts him to pause. The answer was ambiguous, to say the least. But he decides not to give an overly complicated answer. "No. I've never personally killed anyone." The same was true for the MEGALOPOLAN general, PHILOMERA. Technically, ZEKROM had done the killing there.[break][break]

"Being a part of TEAM ROCKET comes with its costs, however. Being an ADMIN requires sacrifice. My hands are not clean."

[break][break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights