NEW! VERDANTURF RANGER WITH THE AMNESTY PROGRAM
➔ ARCHAEOLOGY
♔ RESEARCHING THE BLUE PLATE/CREATION TRIO
♔ RESEARCHING A RECOVERED METEORITE
NEW! RESEARCHING/DISCOVERING KYUREM
NEW! RESEARCHING THE DRACONID PEOPLE

PLACES OF INTEREST

♔ VERDANTURF TOWN
♔ THE WILDS OF HOENN (RANGER PATROLS + ARCHAEOLOGY WORK)
♔ THE CALCIFET VINEYARD AND DRACIARY ON ROUTE 115
♔ CALCIFET PALACE WITHIN HAMMERLOCKE CITY
NEW! THE NATIONAL MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY

RELATIONSHIPS

familial

♔ YOUNGER COUSIN -

A cousin of royal descent from his mother's side of the family: daughter to QUEEN EDELYNN II's younger brother. Though Remiel distrusts most of the people in his family, Elise is closer to him than his own sister or twin brother. She has always displayed an aptitude for doing the right thing that he greatly admires, and he has recently passed over the title of GALARIAN AMBASSADOR of Hoenn to her as a result.

♔ YOUNGER COUSIN -

A cousin of royal descent from his mother's side of the family: daughter to QUEEN EDELYNN II's abdicated older brother. Despite the warm memories they shared together as children, the conflict between their parents eventually served to tear them apart as well. Where Remiel shunned the fame he was born with, however, Guinevere embraced and cultivated her own.

♔ OLDER COUSIN - @cedric

A cousin of royal descent from his mother's side of the family: son to QUEEN EDELYNN II's executed younger brother. The attempted coup d'etat of the queen by his parents left Cedric and Remiel in quite an awkward position as kids. Cedric is now a member of the ROYAL GUARD sent to retrieve and protect Remiel on the queen's orders. Though he rebuffs these attempts, the crown prince feels guilt and shame about his uncle's untimely fate. This keeps him cordial towards Cedric for now.

friendships

♔ CLOSE FRIEND -

One of the first true friends he'd made upon immigrating to Hoenn. He'd shared this friendship with , his former girlfriend, and has since remained close. Despite the ever-changing narrative, Remiel is always thankful to have Alexei in his corner in some capacity.

hateships

♔ FORMER ALLY TURNED ENEMY -

Though their relationship had always harbored a sense of professionalism within TEAM ROCKET, Jayden and Remiel were on track for being true friends until the latter detached himself from the organization. The prospect of what could have been seemed to have caused an even greater rift between them now as Jayden hunts the royal with SPECTRA. Remiel, in the meantime, believes Jayden can break the cycle and leave TEAM ROCKET himself.

loveships

♔ EX-GIRLFRIEND -

The latest love of his life. A close call during the DAWN OF THE DARKEST DAY compelled Remiel to sacrifice his relationship with her in the hopes of keeping her safe from him and his association with TEAM ROCKET. After his fallout with the organization, Remiel is still wary to initiate any sort of contact with Luka, though she remains firmly planted in his heart.

♔ EX-FLAME -

The second love of his life, whether she knows it or not. The roots of their passionate relationship had grown strong from the start, but their lack of communication and forthrightness ultimately proved to be its downfall. The roots persist, though they are now poisoned with a distrust that Remiel finds impossible to cure. Regardless, he still cares about her deeply.

♔ EX-GIRLFRIEND -

The first love of his life. Though their souls were one, fate had conspired to tear her away from him one night without explanation. Her disappearance has since left a hole in his heart he fears might never be full again.

♔ UNREQUITED...

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ - balder
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ - razz
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ - dahlia
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ - nisa

♔ OLD FLAMES

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ - summer
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ - toni
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ - REDACTED
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ - REDACTED
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ - REDACTED
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ - lia
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ - mila
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ - irazelle
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ - galayne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ - mirabelle

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I am always open to new ideas and suggestions! The information above is simply meant to give you an idea of where I'm steering most of Remiel's threads. If he can play a role in your story somehow, or if you'd like to integrate yourself into one of mine, please come forward and let me know!
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
614 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
remy's plotter
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2019 10:04:47 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
+
first of all, thank you for the incredible detail of your plotter. oh my gosh. i love how you bring your character in and cement them in the world while also building upon the setting in creative and fun ways. super appreciate that. wowwowowowow.

anyway, for remiel and elijah, i was thinking it'd be nice to have a rocket contact to thread with! elijah can assist him with his anthropological ventures in the wild, because he's more familiar with the region than this galarian native. however, i think elijah's bullheaded personality might clash with remiel's- which could result in some pokemon battles or rivalry within the crime syndicate?

i can imagine elijah really taking shots at remiel's noble blood (should that part be disclosed to him), because elijah has a deep-seated defiance to any sort of privileged authority or high-standing figure.

lemme know! i can try to think up more ideas, but i really wanted to get something out before bed!!

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
remy's plotter
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2019 20:43:48 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
REMIEL & ELIJAH
warning: there's no easy way to pluck out the weeds of his ego

Aw! TYSM. That's so sweet! And I super appreciate YOU for helping run such a good-looking site! It's always great to see RP thriving the way it is here.

I love that idea, though! I didn't go into detail about it in my first post here for some reason, but finding a Rocket contact or small group of operatives for Remy to take part in was one of the main reasons I felt prompted to put this up. So you're a blessing!

As an anthropologist, Remiel is naturally expected to reach out to different branches of study for help during his research trips. So I think Elijah being an apothecary certainly warranted them meeting at some point! We can have them take an assignment or research quest together, perhaps! At first, Remy won't be so forthcoming about his royal lineage, but I can imagine some sort of scenario where Elijah finds out anyway and they start butting heads frequently. Neither of them seem to be the type to back down from challenge, so conflict in the form of Pokémon battles or a rivalry of ranking is definitely the natural result. We could even add a third-party to get between them haha.

Whaddya think?

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
614 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
remy's plotter
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2019 10:10:51 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
+
you're so sweet, thank you so much oh my gosh. i seriously appreciate that. :sob:

i'm totally on board with all of this. maybe we can consider doing this mission as a basis for an anthropological trip? although elijah's not necessarily a spelunker or an archaeologist, i can still see him tagging along to help remy out of kindness- but to also search for fungi.

i can see elijah maybe making some snide remarks about high class accessorizing and materialism when they encounter rare minerals. perhaps, the cave they're in could be the site of ancient cultural art and whatnot too, to contextualize our thread in hoenn lore some.

sorry if this isn't as articulate or coherent as it could be! i'm sleepy, bahaha. but let me know!! if this sounds good, i can start the thread for us if you'd like!

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
remy's plotter
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2019 2:15:39 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
REMIEL & ELIJAH
warning: there's no easy way to pluck out the weeds of his ego

Ohoho, that sounds right up Remiel's alley. How about we have the mission in Meteor Falls? He happens to be a little obsessed with the place. It hasn't happened IC'ly, but he's tried to excavate there before and was reprimanded by some NPC Ranger's for not doing so without permission. I can totally see him falling back on Team Rocket for some help because of that, which could easily lead into and him being paired together.

Psh, no need to apologize! That was absolutely coherent and articulate haha. I love it. If you're ready to go, feel free to start the thread! If you'd rather I start it, though, just give me a quick tag here. And thanks again for reaching out! I'm exciiiited.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
763 height
763 height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,390 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
remy's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2020 10:13:48 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar

&

I'm intrigued, but I'm curious how you mean differing ideologies! (I'm guessing there's a specific excerpt you're referencing from my plotter and/or your plotter?) Battling at the Rustboro Academy would be an interesting scenario, and if by ideology you mean their different team setups, I could see why it might be useful highlighting that at the school, why they'd be encouraged to battle, etc.

I'd just like to understand the distinction though, so that hopefully I can lend to that particular train of thought as well. I'm kind of in the dark at the moment, hopefully you can help me out!

(You can also contact me through Plotter & Private Messages, or over Discord at Fonz#0933!)

Shamelessly waited until the new event to post totally on purpose. /sike how could i even know...

...unless.

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
remy's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2020 23:54:24 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]
[break][break]
marcel (as "kosuke") works in a bookstore, so if remiel ever drops by there's a chance they know each other that way! much like remiel he enjoys an intellectual challenge (it was the main drive behind him joining team rocket, after all) and he's mastered the art of small talk (i.e. pretending he's interesting in what you're saying) so if remiel wanted to talk to anyone about his anthropology studies, he's got you. tbh he'd probably even be a bit intrigued by it all.perhaps they got to know each other under the pretence of marcel's forged identity, realising later they're both rocket-aligned and striking up an alliance of sorts?

[googlefont=Inconsolata][newclass=.post]width:310px;background-color:#1f1f1f;font:11px Inconsolata;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #191919;padding:20px;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
remy's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2020 23:13:07 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
REMIEL & ADRIAN
two sides of the same coin? but not exactly black and white

Oh wow, , you know actually I don't remember what I meant by that. =0 I'm sure there was a reason, but also I was in a hazy 3AM plotter spree so idk LOL. So sorry. I'm usually way more coherent about things such as that. After rereading Adrian's plotter, I've come to realize that actually they might be two sides of the same coin. They bother seem to admire self-growth and challenge, and hate complacency. One is just delving more into questionable activities and actions than the other.

But yeah! I still think the idea for a Rustboro Academy battle during a festival of theirs is going to work. They can battle then meet afterwards. It doesn't have to be a very long thread either. We can close it after they've spoken for a bit, then start a new thread where they get placed on an assignment together somewhere by chance. Sound good?

REMIEL & MARCEL
forget blackmail; be my best friend playing chess til we're old

Oh heck yes, , I could definitely envision Remiel going there for some texts. He's studying Galarian history among a myriad of other things, so if Marcel's bookstore imports rare texts every once in a while then I think he's definitely had a customer in Remy on more than one occasion. Considering their personalities, I don't think they talked much during those instances, however. They seem like the type to have kept the transactions strictly professional, since Remy isn't the type to randomly share what he's doing and all that. But that's okay, cuz I have an idea to prompt them to talk.

Maybe there's a rare and old text Remy wants to buy but doesn't have the funds for? So instead he tries to blackmail Marcel, at which point in time we can do what you suggested and have them find out that they're both Rocket. When that happens, Remy could instead off to help Marcel with a particularly difficult assignment and take no credit or payment for it— instead giving it all to Marcel in exchange for the book. Afterwards, we can establish something of a companionship between the two if you'd like. Maybe they can start playing chess on Wednesdays. Haha, idk, but lmk what you think!

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,695 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
remy's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2020 4:18:38 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] His unsanctioned archaeological digs have already drawn the ire of rangers at least once. And his ruthless approach to battling has left more trainers than you can count on both hands disillusioned.

ATM those are the best points I can think of exploring. One or two unsanctioned digs is no big deal but if you're a repeat offender, to the point of getting rangers involved, Silph is going to want to know what's going on. Depending on how bright Remiel presents himself as, you can best bet Fernando is going to want to get his hands in on it as well. There's also a big dig coming up, unrelated to this plot, if you're interested!

The battling aspect I think is interesting and something Fernando would note if it's impressive enough. I like the head canon of the League having and early era of not having any serious battlers. It makes an easy point for me to get Fernando involved with trainers he wouldn't usually be interested in. One of his big agendas is upping the standard of battling across the region and catching Remiel in the act would make one that he keeps an eye on.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
remy's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2021 14:07:45 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Maven+Pro:900|Open+Sans:400,700|Roboto:400,700]

[newclass=.oblivReply] --oblivAccent: #ECD643; --oblivBorder: #DEA02C;[/newclass]

[attr="class","oblivReply"]
[attr="class","oblivSidebar"]

[attr="class","oblivBody"]

we crave a different kind of buzz

i think after our ruin raiders mission, it is finally time to make these two actually meet :yugis:[break][break]

from what i can see, selena and remy complement each other with their goals. they both come from very established families outside hoenn: both are noble families, although the latter's on the higher notch considering their regal status. selena's university in kalos could be at par with remiel's in terms of status (although kalos's may probably be more open to accepting students of common background).[break][break]

while his goals are more... abstract for her liking, she considers them noble and interesting. hers is more practical: proving her parents wrong about the decisions she makes for herself, which is why she needs to succeed in uncovering team rocket and perhaps, be instrumental in dismantling it.[break][break]

when i say they complement each other, i feel like selena's experiences are valuable for the accomplishment of remy's personal goals. the same goes for selena, where remy's affliation with the organization she's been chasing for years can actually prove helpful for her career. while i don't see them much as friends, i think they can become allies from time to time. :3

[attr="class","oblivCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.oblivReply] width:500px; border-radius:10px; background-color:#fafafa; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivSidebar] width:200px; min-height:200px; background-color:var(--oblivAccent); display:flex; flex-flow:column wrap; align-items:center; justify-content:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivSidebar img] width:100px; height:100px; position:absolute; border-radius:100%; border:10px solid var(--oblivBorder); background-color:#fafafa; padding:7px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivBody] width:280px; display:flex; flex-flow:column wrap; align-items:flex-end; padding:10px; background-color:#444; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivBody h1] width:300px; font:800 32px/32px Maven Pro; color:#2a2a2a; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivBody h2] position:absolute; margin-top:22px; margin-left:-5px; padding:2px 5px; font:900 12px Open Sans; text-transform:uppercase; background-color:var(--oblivAccent); color:#2a2a2a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivBody div] width:200px; font:400 12px open sans; padding:25px; margin:21px 0px 15px 0px; align-self:center; color:#aaa; text-align:justify; background-color:#545454; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivBody b] font:700 12px open sans; color:var(--oblivAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivCredit] font:800 7px roboto; margin-left:450px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivCredit a] font:800 7px roboto; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
remy's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2021 23:49:21 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
REMIEL & SELENA
a slow burn headliner; a man with media manipulation on his mind

yeah i agree! i see them being friendly on-and-off again allies and contacts with one another at best. i'm sure they've come across one another at several events headlining the newspapers, too: like parties, galas, charity events, interviews, that sort of thing. since the new rocket hasn't been revealed to the world just yet, i can see remy being the reason hasn't discovered anything yet. especially if they've talked to each other and shared information for their own purposes.[break][break]

I think the reason remiel has become so interested in her so far is: a) because she's an avatar, and b) because he truly feels like she has a solid influence over the media. and the latter is something he would definitely like to have a hand in manipulating himself, for his own purposes and the purposes of rocket. the former comes out of his own curiosity, and i can see it leading down the path of research into the tapus.[break][break]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
remy's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2023 23:50:19 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
&

As we discussed in Discord, Thomas, under his Wraith persona, could save Remiel during an attempt on his life, and take him to Duvet Ranch in Verdanturf Town, in order to recover from his wounds.

Even if he doesn't figure out that Thomas is Wraith, I feel like they could use the time to discuss their ideologies, and their respective falling out with their factions. Thomas himself having become disillusioned with the League a year ago, and publicly starting an anti-Rocket website dedicated to documenting their actions, and interviewing survivors.

Perhaps Remiel could provide him some information that could help with the site? Maybe give him insight on the attempt on his life in mid-September, that resulted in the scars he has now?
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Elite Ranger
Darling, so share with me
The pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,156 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
remy's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2023 22:22:20 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
I need the endeavor, so!

has been such a joy to write with and he inspires me to continue to improve on my own as well. I really love the relationship Elise and Remiel have as cousins, they really work well together and the fact that he's closer to her than his own sister or twin brother is really cute!

I hope we can continue to do plots together since I love the family dynamics we're doing hehe
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights