Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Elise's Plotter
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 23:39:47 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar

Elise Calcifet

Twenty-Four - Female - Bisexual - Princess/Gym Trainer/Ranger Trainee/Galarian Ambassador

Information
The younger cousin to Crown Prince Remiel Calcifet and eldest daughter of a retired Kimono Girl who now works as a spirit medium from generations of priestesses and spirit mediums of her own mother's side from Ecruteak City and a Galarian prince, she is third in line to the Galarian throne, has an odd sense of fashion (don't question her fascinator hat, she will glare at you), adheres to prim and proper speech and mannerisms, has a younger sister who's bubbly and outgoing, and loves her tea.

Personal Information
  • Date of Birth: December 24, 2000
  • Height: 5'7" (170 cm)
  • Weight: 49 kg (106 lbs.)
  • Build: Slender
  • Blood type: AB
  • Occupation: Royal Galarian Ambassador of Hoenn, Third Princess of the United Kingdom of Galar
  • Dislikes: Any Bug Pokemon that's considered big, Sunburns, Pushy people

Friends
She doesn't mind making friends whether they're not as wealthy as she is, but she's much of an introvert, has near crippling social anxiety, and tends to have a smaller circle. That and her trust issues make it difficult to gauge whether she's willing to go in the ways of being friends with someone due to her experiences with bullying and prejudice. It will take a while, but she is pretty loyal if one earns her trust.

Enemies
Anyone that harms her friends or younger children will fall to this category, she's not going to be pleased with them.

Romance
Right now, she's in a relationship with Cadeyrn, but I don't mind if she gets flirted with or w/e. I think it'll be fun haha. She'll probably rebuff it.

Plot Hooks
- Currently researching the myths of the King of Bountiful Harvests and the tapestry post Goodbye Galar due to her memories retaining that info.
- She needs to get out more and get some friends! Though she's a very shy and reserved young lady who never had any real ones besides the two others she befriended during her childhood.
- Galarian and Johtonian connections are welcome.
- Otherwise, hmu with anything.

Trope Inspirations

Relationships
- Royal cousin from her father's side of the family. Big brother figure and one that she feels really close to as family.

- Best friend and boss. Very nice guy.

- Friend of Remiel's and a good friend of hers. Nice gentleman and he's teaching her how to blend in with the common folk.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Elise's Plotter
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2023 7:11:48 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Maven+Pro:900|Open+Sans:400,700|Roboto:400,700]

[newclass=.oblivReply] --oblivAccent: #a890f0; --oblivBorder: #912C7D;[/newclass]

[attr="class","oblivReply"]
[attr="class","oblivSidebar"]

[attr="class","oblivBody"]

has seen so much shite

I come at you with the official proposition—[break][break]

As they have seen shit, a lot of it while trapped in the ‘other’ Galar, and eventually leaned on each other to make it through ‘those times’, well.[break][break]

(Of course he knows that she’s taken, and he’s gay as the day is long)[break][break]

These two are definitely going to need therapy after this! What say you to a ‘GG anonymous’ kind of like meeting circle involving those who remember maybe more than what most will forget during their time inside ‘that Galar’, what do you think?

[attr="class","oblivCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.oblivReply] width:500px; border-radius:10px; background-color:#fafafa; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivSidebar] width:200px; min-height:200px; background-color:var(--oblivAccent); display:flex; flex-flow:column wrap; align-items:center; justify-content:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivSidebar img] width:100px; height:100px; position:absolute; border-radius:100%; border:10px solid var(--oblivBorder); background-color:#fafafa; padding:7px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivBody] width:280px; display:flex; flex-flow:column wrap; align-items:flex-end; padding:10px; background-color:#444; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivBody h1] width:300px; font:800 32px/32px Maven Pro; color:#2a2a2a; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivBody h2] position:absolute; margin-top:22px; margin-left:-5px; padding:2px 5px; font:900 12px Open Sans; text-transform:uppercase; background-color:var(--oblivAccent); color:#2a2a2a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivBody div] width:200px; font:400 12px open sans; padding:25px; margin:21px 0px 15px 0px; align-self:center; color:#aaa; text-align:justify; background-color:#545454; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivBody b] font:700 12px open sans; color:var(--oblivAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivCredit] font:800 7px roboto; margin-left:450px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivCredit a] font:800 7px roboto; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Elise's Plotter
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2023 7:23:54 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
I'm definitely down for a GG anonymous therapy group! She's changing a lot...post GG LOL
close tab

played by

meulk

birdwing
she/her
december 21st
mahogany town
bisexual
yumi's errand girl
civilian
single
5'3" height
5'3" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
156 posts
nabi park DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nabi
nabi park
Elise's Plotter
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2023 0:55:39 GMT
nabi park Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","smcbody"]

[break][break]

hi lunar! here's an idea i have for elise and nabi:[break][break]

since elise is from a well-established family with royal lineage, and nabi came to hoenn homeless/unemployed, my thought is that nabi could have sought out work as a bodyguard since she's a trained ninja, if elise is in need of a bodyguard. could be a one-time job for an important meeting or event she needs to attend, could potentially evolve into a longterm employment. my other thought is that nabi could try to steal from her family/from elise cause 1) she's homeless and 2) she's unemployed LOL.[break][break]

my ideas aren't very extravagant orz but lmk your thoughts! i'm pretty flexible and open :)

[newclass=.smcbody]width:300px;background-color:#eee;font-family:verdana;font-size:7.5pt;text-align:justify;color:#555;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.smcbody a]font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Elise's Plotter
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2023 1:23:16 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar

Hello Meulk! I'm happy you stopped by my plotter.

Anyway, I think the first idea is really good cause she is in need of more bodyguards for her security. Nabi being a trained ninja is great and I think it can evolve into a long-term employment eventually. We can start with a meeting that Nabi can accompany her to if that's okay.

Elise also has one retainer/bodyguard who's rooming with her in Lilycove but I'm totally ok with the bodyguard angle with Nabi. <3
close tab

played by

meulk

birdwing
she/her
december 21st
mahogany town
bisexual
yumi's errand girl
civilian
single
5'3" height
5'3" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
156 posts
nabi park DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nabi
nabi park
Elise's Plotter
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2023 9:03:39 GMT
nabi park Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","smcbody"]

[break][break]

goootchaaaa o7 we can defs start simple with the meeting. nabi could begin as a "part-time" bodyguard, some sort of shennanigan can ensue, and we'll just take it from there and see how it goes :)[break][break]

i don't have a preference for where the thread needs to be, so i guess wherever would make most sense for elise to attend an important meeting? xD i have to leave to catch a flight in like an hour (holidaaaayysss), so if you'd like to start the thread and tag me, i'll be able to reply when i get back thur/fri!

[newclass=.smcbody]width:300px;background-color:#eee;font-family:verdana;font-size:7.5pt;text-align:justify;color:#555;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.smcbody a]font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Elise's Plotter
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2023 14:20:23 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar

Sure, we can start simple! I can do Rustboro City for this since the Galarian Embassy is there and she works there as the royal Galarian Ambassador. As for who starts the thread, I'll be able to make the starter since you'll be on your flight (by the time I woke up to read this), so you can come back to it when you land!
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights