Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Princess of Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2024 1:35:35 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar

Rocket Capture/Kidnapping Plot

What's going on currently?

I have written a summary on her plot that involves her kidnapping/capture by Team Rocket so I'll write it here to let others know what's going on! It'll be divided into sections of each thread and an interim in the middle.

Damsel out of Distress

• comes inside the Galarian Embassy building in Rustboro City and asks her secretary for Elise’s presence.
  • Elise comes in to the main lobby office and Cill takes her secretary hostage.
  • In exchange for freeing her secretary, he makes a deal that ends up with Elise surrendering herself to Rocket.
  • Elise agrees to her capture by Rocket and takes the deal in ensuring that her secretary is safer.
  • Cill calls for backup from and they take her to one of their holding facilities in detainment at the end of the capture thread.

Post Damsel out of Distress (interim)

• Her cousin, is told of her capture from her assistant at the embassy and puts up a red alert/missing person report for her being missing.
  • He ends up looking for her in old Rocket hideouts and bunkers.
  • The Royal Guard and her personal guard, mobilize to search for her in spite of shaky Galar-Hoenn relations.
  • During the two months that Elise is captive in a Rocket bunker in Fallarbor Town, she is treated horribly by the Rocket grunts who keep watch over her in her cell.

Captive Princess

• gets the details from Remiel that she’s captured and goes on a rescue mission.
  • He finds her in a Rocket bunker in Fallarbor and he and his Salamence deal with the Rocket grunt who’s guarding her cell.
  • Alex rescues her out of her cell in the bunker and takes her to Fortree for her to recover.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Princess of Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 5:51:30 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar

Thread/Narrative Tracker for Calyrex's Request

Elise's arc for leadership qualities

Summary for Narrative

(will fill this in later)

Ongoing
Misty Mountain Step - Set after the finale of Tales Beneath the Dyna Tree, Navy and Elise talk about what it means for the Galarian ambassador to be a leader.

Completed
N/A
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights