awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
how the turns have tabled [gc:e]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 6:16:41 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

In classic “help, I’ve fallen and can’t get up”…

This happened!

Why did it have to happen to him of all people?! Good grief. While he’d managed to send back his Braviary that had an injured League-affiliated explorer back to where the healing corps were waiting…

He’d forgotten that he had only brought his Braviary with him, whoops. Why did he think it was a good idea to leave all his other Pokémon behind and bring only Kyouya?!

He was so fucked.

Hopefully, nothing was out there to get him…

(This is why you don’t put full-support people out on the frontlines! Mistakes would definitely be made!)

It also definitely didn’t help, the moment he heard something keening from some distance away…

Oh, shit.

GW3syDdX
total: 9

• ROLL 2-10. - Hear the following cry echoing from somewhere deep below:
[player]https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/HOENN%20MUSIC/MysteriousCry2.mp3[/player]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,280 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 16:51:57 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Oh shit, where was Alexei?[break][break]

Elise had remembered to take her first aid kit with her and because had told her to always carry it with her when they had done medical aid to the league explorers in Area Zero. She had been waiting for him to show up, but the Fortree gym leader never did. Had he gone ahead of her and began treating the other explorers?[break][break]

The ambassador had taken the King of Bountiful Harvests out of his Cherish Ball. “Do you think Alex may have been taken by Rocket?” She asks the small hare king when he would be floating next to her. She gets an answer from the king when he replies with a "Cro rown."[break][break]

She worries a lot for the gym leader especially since he was the one that saved her from her capture by Rocket. If Rocket had captured him, Elise would fully go and save him as a favor. Using the map on her smartphone, the royal ambassador tries to figure out where the location of her missing friend would be as she and the hare king head to the left direction of the area filled with green grass.[break][break]

beCw|31E

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 17:45:02 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The sound he’d heard was similar to the one he’d picked up on several times during a previous trip out here with his friend ; was whatever making that noise in the middle of mating season?!

It sounded like the calls he’d heard previously… what if whatever made that noise was extremely territorial?!

He could only look around in a panic; before he searched his pockets and realized that he had his phone; but luck of the matter had it that the poor thing was already running low on juice!

“Oh, fuck me,” he whined; drawing out the last part of the sentence. Mustering up what courage he could, he immediately snapped a picture of the area; before popping a message open and looking for the closest contact he could find and sending it along with this message:

‘Send help! My phone’s running low on juice and I only had Kyouya with me earlier; he should be heading your way with an injured explorer!’

He then turned the phone off; his paranoia literally going up and through the wall because shit, shit, shit

TYfs9OZ_
total: 128

send in the clowns what a nightmare

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,280 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 8:48:06 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Well, wasn’t that not the right way?[break][break]

The ambassador thought when her smartphone gets a notification from her close friend, the Fortree gym leader, who sent her a very frantic message coupled with a picture of the area. She gets very concerned for Alex’s safety because that meant…he was captured! His phone would be running out of battery, so all she had to do was look out for the shiny Braviary. Elise does text back on her smartphone. "I'll be looking out for Kyouya. Are you okay??"[break][break]

Charles floats beside her, he’s watching for the shiny Braviary to come with an injured explorer. She knows that Rocket had been taking some leaguers hostage and for them to take a gym leader, she didn’t want to even think of what Rocket would do to Alex![break][break]

za0QCiaF

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Roll total: 128

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 8:58:23 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The bad thing about this was, had she missed the ‘battery running low’ mention in the message, she wouldn’t have an idea of how… grave the situation he was in.

Moment the Braviary finally arrived, though, he would squawk her way, before coming down for a landing on the ground; a sign that she would have to hoist the injured explorer off his back first.

Once the explorer had been led towards safety, it was now… it would now be up to her to take the lead; now that the Braviary was there, waiting for her to make her move.

Meanwhile, back out where Alex was…

“Come on, come on, where are you…” he continued; having climbed up a tree—the better to get off the ground and have a much further field of view just in case shit broke out down on the ground and he got caught in the middle…

Absolutely defenseless. Terrible, really.

NllKty3P
total: 239

time to show how you can lead in this instance!

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,280 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 9:08:28 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The text message on her smartphone goes unanswered, but that’s not the thing she’ll look at now.[break][break]

Because Kyouya comes from the air with an injured explorer on his back. She helps to lift the injured person off before her Calyrex comes to look at the wounds on the poor explorer. Elise helps to treat the explorer’s wounds as quickly as she can with her first aid kit while Charles uses Heal Pulse to do his part before the King looks like he expects her to lead this time for the shiny Braviary. Putting away her first aid kit into her bag, she'll nod to the shiny Braviary and her Calyrex.[break][break]

“Come on, Kyouya and you too, Charles.” The royal ambassador and third princess of Galar stands up straight like she’s now the leader of their group. “I’ll lead you to where Alex showed us in the picture.” A cry that sounded like a monster mixed with technology is heard in the distance as she'd worry if that Pokemon was also looking for her friend.[break][break]

She makes her way to that location while she would expect the shiny Braviary to follow her and the King of Bountiful Harvests hurries with her. Every second really counted, she was not going to have her friend be potentially tortured for information like Rocket had done the threats to her too.[break][break]

4ltJbw6Z

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Roll total: 314

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 9:39:51 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

And then, just like with the last trip he took with , the same… well, the other version of the mating call sounded out.

The Braviary let out a squawk, before pointing in a… well, a very random direction; as he was trying to guess where the noise had come from. Wherever it was, it definitely didn’t bode too well—especially when it came to his idiot human being stuck all out there, alone, with minimal battery left on his phone!

The avian would squawk, turning to his current companion for guidance—where would she be taking them? The fear and panic had already set in, which was why the bluie-plumed avian was acting skittish to all hell.

Meanwhile, over at the tree…

He sighed. Were they in the middle of a mating dance again? Hopefully whatever was making that noise wasn’t like that blue beast that his Braviary had Sky Drop’d from a great height…!

c5VPjme7
total: 353

time to show how you can lead in this instance!

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,280 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 14:05:52 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

She could hear the shiny Braviary squawk behind her as she tries to remember what that picture looked like in comparison to finding the real thing. “Kyouya, are you okay?” The diplomat will stop when the Braviary points in a random direction over to where he heard the mating call of another unknown Pokemon. “If you know the last direction where you were with Alex, that could help too.” Elise spoke to the bird in a soothing, gentle tone. [break][break]

Because she knows how worried he was for her. It was the same for her ghost Pokemon when they tried looking for her while she was captured by Rocket.[break][break]

As a leader now, she calms herself despite all the panic she would feel right now and waits for the blue feathered Braviary to help her too.[break][break]

yk2eQ8qq

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Roll total: 444

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 19:57:21 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The sound of… discordant, electric—almost motor-like… ‘noise’ would reach the Braviary’s ears; before he turned around and gave one very loud squawking noise.

He… to be fair he wasn’t okay, because he was just as worried about leaving his idiot human behind with no Pokémon! Either way… he would shake his head, before spreading his wings wide and then turning around to examine the area where they were at.

No… it definitely wasn’t here.

So instead, he would shoot off towards the supposed direction where the strange ‘mating noise’ had come from.

Meanwhile over at where Alex was waiting up in a tree…

“Really? Again? Now it’s the other one?” he mused; taking a mental note to tell about the other noise this time—the last time it was the antiquated-sounding one; this one sounded more… futuristic?

If that even made sense?

5gWloUUQ
total: 445

• ROLL 89 - 98. - Hear the following cry echoing from somewhere deep below:[break]
[player]https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/HOENN%20MUSIC/MYSTERIOUSCRY1.mp3[/player]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,280 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 20:27:04 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Seeing the blue feathered eagle shake his head and take off in the direction of the strange sounds of the mating call from a Pokemon’s discordant roar, Elise follows Kyouya where she might be able to find where the gym leader was. The High King follows after the female diplomat though she’s sure that the Braviary had wanted to know where those mating calls were from. [break][break]

“Is Alex this way?!” The royal ambassador calls out to the flying Braviary. if he heard something that could be a small lead, she’ll trust in the Braviary to show her a lead on the whereabouts of his trainer. She had to plead that Alex would better be okay in the end where they’ll find him because…[break][break]

She’s worried. So much.[break][break]

8EGZu2gQ

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Roll total: 474

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 20:35:39 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Little did he know he was about to land in something… juicy, the moment he realized he may have to get out from the tree so that his Braviary could find him!

The strange, metallic scent drew his attention and—

“Oh, gross… why does it stink like motor oil?!” he would mutter to himself, looking around and hoping that his Braviary hadn’t gotten lost.

Over where the avian was—the Braviary was so clouded by panic he was completely and totally bringing Miss Elise to another location altogether; because why did he just agree to leave him alone out there?!

What if there was a heebie-jeebie nearby?!

bzBENW00
total: 541

• ROLL A 1. - Step in Paradox Pokemon droppings or Paradox Pokemon "juice" (the mysterious liquid in 'Future' Paradox Pokemon). [using the 1 roll from my previous prompt for this fill.]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,280 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 22:49:33 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

From the fact that Kyouya was bringing the ambassador to a totally new location than they’ll get progress in finding Alexei, she’ll have to take the lead in finding where the gym leader may be. “Okay, Kyouya. Calm down and we’ll find him for you.” Her tone is firm now and at the same time, the ambassador tries to calm down the panicking shiny Braviary.[break][break]

Instead of letting the shiny Braviary lead, the royal takes the lead in searching for the gym leader. Her Calyrex comes to float beside her when he tries to look around for any sight of the lost blond man. Since he had sent a picture of a tree, Elise tries her best in searching for any tree that they came across in hopes that they’ll be able to find Alexei there.[break][break]

KIWqwXKS

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Roll total: 558

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 0:29:12 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Oh, how he hated getting stuck in a situation like this!

Normally, these would only happen in the movies, right? Right?!

Wrong!

He was literally the living embodiment of ‘make stupid choice, do stupid shit’ right now and was internally screaming at his stupidity. The good thing about this was that the noises had suddenly dropped off for the time being, so he was safe… for now.

Meanwhile, over where the Braviary was literally losing his head—

A flicker of movement would catch him off-guard as he saw the ‘dainty’ little human suddenly step forward and take the lead rather than him—panicking, silly little bird—and the littlest, tiniest squawk of relief came from the avian as he followed her.

Why had he lost his head like that?! Geez.

a2SUPwmp
total: 563

• oh what a dumb day to die be alive

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,280 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 0:46:29 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The ambassador can finally relax when the shiny blue eagle stopped his squawking and followed her lead. Both the young dark magenta haired woman and her hare king looked around the area and had seen some various trees. Though some of them didn’t have the human that Kyouya was looking for, Elise needed to give the flying bird some comfort.[break][break]

And when she sees another tree in the middle of the area, the diplomat moves a little closer to see if Alex was at that tree. [break][break]

No, he wasn't in that tree either. The smell of something like motor oil did leave an unpleasant stench for her to follow. With a little sigh, the royal Galarian ambassador follows the motor oil scent, hoping and praying that they WOULD find Alex.[break][break]

zXrVhL06

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Roll total: 573

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 1:06:49 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

While pretty much stinking of motor oil (eww) he thought he heard a familiar squawk—

And then the long-awaited sigh of absolute relief escaped him as the ‘lone’… search party finally found him!

Worried avian aside (as the blue blur literally flew past Miss Elise and then began screaming in his direction) he would then realize just what was accompanying her, and…

“For your sake, Miss Elise, I hope you’ve at the very least… notified the higher-ups about them,” he would remark; a bit of his dry humor emerging at the sight of the Calyrex.

Boy, the ear-lashing he’d gotten for withholding the Stormbringer for so long… he did not want to relive that all over again, all things considered.

“Did… by the way, did Kyouya try to get you both lost?” he would ask her a few moments after he’d managed to calm down the screeching, blue-feathered Braviary; complete with a wry smile on his face.

HP|ff|Gl
total: 660

• oh what a dumb day to die be alive