Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,336 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
how the turns have tabled [gc:e]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 1:26:37 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Waves of relief wash over the party of Galarian ambassador, the shard Calyrex, and the worried shiny Braviary when they are finally able to find Alex near the next tree. Smells of motor oil came from the droppings of Paradox Pokemon (ew…) and she’ll see the blur of blue come over to the blond man. [break][break]

The Calyrex pokes at her and points out a distortion rift that opened up briefly for her to see. While she peers into it, the sense of dread fills her to the bone with the appearance of a strange world where antimatter rules over it. [break][break]

“I’m sure I’ve contacted both Head Scientists and soon, the other higher members of the League’s Council about Charles’ existence.” The Galarian royal matched his dry humor with her own. She’s sure that the League would expect her to use her own legendary Pokemon to help with their cause.[break][break]

When he asks if Kyouya tried to get them lost, she nods. “I think Kyouya was worried about you, so he did try to get us lost when he heard that strange cry. It sounded like…two of those Pokemon were in some sort of tandem with each other.”[break][break]

XvHVAjgf

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Roll total: 710

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 21:10:10 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Good thing you did, and—” he was about to go on a little tirade of his own when the familiar prickling feeling on the back of his neck manifested once more as yet another space-time distortion appeared not too far from where they were!

The problem with this one though, was the fact that it didn’t even last for more than ten seconds before it disappeared without another noise.

“Geez… that’s like… the fourth time I’ve s-seen those,” he would chatter quietly, before regaining his composure.

“Oh, right. About those distortions… I have a possible idea why they keep appearing. But at this point it’s all just conjecture, so there’s that.”

At the mention of his own avian trying to make the situation worse, he wrinkled his forehead before giving Kyouya this ‘wtf are you serious’ stare to which the blue Braviary pointedly avoided his knowing stare.

“…yeah, he’s not looking at me. He’s hella guilty,” he would snicker afterward.

“Come on… let’s go back. The patients aren’t going to magically heal themselves.”

Rz0EiYvV
total: 734

• TOTAL OF ROLLS MADE BY ALL WRITERS REACHES 666. - A rift to the DISTORTION WORLD opens briefly, like an opening eye. Peering into it fills your characters with dread. You can not enter this rift, but one may theorize the DISTORTION WORLD is attempting to map out this new area in order to create an antimaterial counterpart for the world.

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 6:20:54 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: